Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing a New DAO Project: Empowering Community-Driven Projects Through NFTs  (Read 45 times)
FargoHKN (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 03:44:30 PM

Hello everyone,BTC

I'm excited to share a concept for a new DAO project I've been developing, which revolves around utilizing NFTs to empower and fund community-chosen projects. This DAO aims to create a dynamic ecosystem where community members can propose projects, and through a democratic voting process, decide which projects receive funding.

How It Works:

• Role Assignment via NFTs: Community members can acquire specific NFTs that not only signify membership but also play a role in project governance. Holding these NFTs allows members to propose projects and participate in the voting process.
  • Funding through NFT Sales: Funds for the DAO will be raised through the sale of these NFTs. This ensures that the funding mechanism is integrated within the community, with resources generated and distributed among its members.
  • Community Voting for Project Funding: Once projects are proposed, all NFT holders can vote to determine which initiatives receive support. The project with the highest votes will be granted funding from the collective pool.
  • Rewards for Voters: In a twist that adds more community involvement, members who voted for the winning project will also receive a portion of the funds, aligning interests and encouraging active participation.
  • Individual Project Pages for Fundraising: Similar to platforms like Kickstarter, individual projects can also set up their pages within our platform to raise additional funds by paying a small fee. This allows projects to gain extra support while providing transparency and direct access to backers.

This project is designed to be more than just a crowdfunding platform—it's a community where every member has a voice in shaping the future of the initiatives we support. By distributing rewards not just to project creators but also to those who support winning projects, we foster a more engaged and motivated community.

I’m looking forward to your thoughts, feedback, and hopefully, your participation. Let’s build something incredible together!  Wink
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 03:57:25 PM

I’m looking forward to your thoughts, feedback, and hopefully, your participation. Let’s build something incredible together!  Wink

I tried something like this.  I coined the term "NFCT", C meaning crypto, and every attribute on the NFCT was based on blockchain data.  You owned your "cryptobutes" and could lend them out to others.   Individual cryptobutes, such as length of time on this forum, could be used in social and political endeavours. 

It was too much to chew for one person.  If you are serious, look outside this forum for an angel investor. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
FargoHKN (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 04:13:21 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience with the NFCT concept; it sounds like a very innovative approach! I can relate to the challenges of managing such an ambitious project as an individual. In fact, I've already embarked on a similar journey but with a slightly different project involving DAO and NFTs.

I’m currently leading a team of about 25 people. We’ve developed a comprehensive whitepaper and are in the process of redesigning our website to better reflect our project's vision. Each member of our team brings something unique to the table, and we've made significant strides in turning our concept into reality.

However, like you suggested, building connections and a community around this project is where we need the most assistance. Networking and gaining feedback from a knowledgeable community like this one is invaluable. If forum rules permit, I’d love to share our whitepaper or even just a page from our site to gather your insights and perhaps guidance on how we can better engage with potential partners and community members.

Your advice on looking for angel investors is well-taken. We are considering expanding our reach outside this forum to explore financial backing and strategic partnerships. If you or anyone else here has connections or advice on approaching investors, it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your feedback and hopefully, your support as we navigate this exciting venture!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: