Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best SocialFi (legit, no scam)  (Read 138 times)
kennyliang23 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 01:00:21 AM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

I am just wondering if there are any SocialFi projects available in 2024?
I have done some research and here are what I have found:
- Pulse: Merges social trading with blockchain, enabling users to share strategies and earn crypto.
- Friend.tech: Transforms social networking with monetized interactions via a unique social token.
- Open Campus: Innovates in education by monetizing content and engagement with blockchain technology.
- Lens Protocol: Decentralizes social media connections, allowing creators to own and monetize their interactions.
- Hooked Protocol: Integrates gaming with learning for financial rewards in a 'Learn2Earn' framework.
- Cheelee: Revolutionizes content interaction through token incentives, enhancing user engagement with gamified elements.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
archipelago

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 02:10:54 AM

Phaver on Lens protocol is the best one I have used so far.

Organic users from everywhere and getting bigger each day, u can check Smiley
MJScheleiden

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:35:45 AM

Does Steemit count  Grin Grin?
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:18:05 PM

Nice one, OP. SocialFi is a thing now and it's a good thing that social media handles are getting monetized for whatever interactions their owners do online. I think TikTok and YouTube should be applauded for providing this benefit before others caught the bug. However, I want to remind us that the Twitter (X) boss, Elon Musk, is breathing down heavily on those farming projects on his platform and banning accounts culpable for such. If you treasure your X account, you may want to keep it off farming projects on X.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:53:52 PM

- Pulse: Merges social trading with blockchain, enabling users to share strategies and earn crypto.
- Friend.tech: Transforms social networking with monetized interactions via a unique social token.
- Open Campus: Innovates in education by monetizing content and engagement with blockchain technology.
- Lens Protocol: Decentralizes social media connections, allowing creators to own and monetize their interactions.
- Hooked Protocol: Integrates gaming with learning for financial rewards in a 'Learn2Earn' framework.
- Cheelee: Revolutionizes content interaction through token incentives, enhancing user engagement with gamified elements.

I don’t know if it is just me but SocialFi is quite a new concept for me. Maybe it’s why a lot are still starting and struggling to really build something functional and stable. I am aware of different kinds of projects in the altcoin section and it makes sense how people can put one and one together.

Since it’s new, it’s hard to find projects that are guaranteed legit and reliable.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 03:00:46 AM

Some names are familiar like Lens but honestly some of my heard socialfi was not on the list maybe because they are the one continously being shilled on Twitter/X.

Friend tech is a nice socialfi but being forgotten and become a pump and dump to most social usernames. They have a perfect gauge for a platform but people suddenly shifted to some new and more engaging one. Id hope some can introduced something stable.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 12:57:19 PM

It seems as you done extensive research on SocialFi projects, it is an interesting representation of interaction between social networking block chain technology and monetization strategies. Each project offers its own unique features, however I think Lens and protocol and Phavar seem to be be attracting attention of crypto community and I have joined both of them. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nikhill.sol

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 08:54:28 PM

i have visited Herox.app and its quiet legit.... a lot of influencers there predict there expected price and this helps them to create the database about their predection and compare in future that even there was a win or a lose...  one of the best Social-Fi project found yet...
Bournesparks

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 11:01:50 AM

I'm family with hooked protocol. But ready to fight should be on your list. It's boxing affiliated and users monetize their content. Found this in-depth explanation. https://www.bitget.com/academy/what-is-ready-to-fight-rtf-and-how-does-it-work
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 11:49:38 PM

I think OP is talking about new SocialFi projects rather than the older ones. Steemit indeed is quite a big name (from my POV). From what I know, people actually make money by posting content and receiving upvotes. It’s not just about making money but you get to connect with people and learn from them. I’m not sure if any project will easily replace Steemit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:34:40 AM

I am not that familiar with the social media that OP is sharing here, but I will try to find out what it can do for the crypto space field and for the crypto business community.
Almost every day, something new appears in this field of the industry we live in.

Now, if I see anything here that is legitimate or not, of course I will immediately say if it is a scam. It is difficult to say that it is a scam without any basis, right? But steemit in my knowledge has been existing here for a year now isn't?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 04:35:40 AM

I think OP is talking about new SocialFi projects rather than the older ones. Steemit indeed is quite a big name (from my POV). From what I know, people actually make money by posting content and receiving upvotes. It’s not just about making money but you get to connect with people and learn from them. I’m not sure if any project will easily replace Steemit.

Steemit and PublishOx are not social media platforms they both are blogging platforms like Medium. They cannot be considered as SocailFi projects in the crypto space. I have seen many names in the past coming up with the same concept but the success rate in SocialFi is less as users do not want to get paid in crypto but USD. That is why many users shift their base to more prominent names that pay a user in USD.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 10:03:20 PM

Steemit and PublishOx are not social media platforms they both are blogging platforms like Medium. They cannot be considered as SocailFi projects in the crypto space. I have seen many names in the past coming up with the same concept but the success rate in SocialFi is less as users do not want to get paid in crypto but USD. That is why many users shift their base to more prominent names that pay a user in USD.

Steemit is social media. There’s no social media feature it doesn’t have. I would actually call Steemit a SocialFi project because it may be called a blogging website but it has the attributes that makes it SocialFi. Just to be even more certain, I looked it up. And the first info I found was an exchange referring to how eventually Steemit became the…

At some point, Steemit grew to be the SocialFi world’s most popular app.

Source: https://learn.bybit.com/web3/what-is-steem-crypto/#

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Rabbitqt

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:09:10 PM

Didn't stemmit die?
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 11:01:43 PM

But their conditions are too much. I think X is about five thousand plus followers to be get paid and others too. I am not even interested in those socialfi stuff. I am not even on X so I don't even have the time to go there to create content. Some of my friends were trying to hit 1,000, 000 followers on x, Tiktok, Snapchat and others since January 2023 till now they have not reached 5,000,000 followers. Yes the monetization of the social media is good but let them do it in the way that looks like this. The spamming rate in social media is very high.

And some of the blogs the op mentioned are not social media platforms.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀