Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Setup for mining bitcoin  (Read 190 times)
khalidkhan82118 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 08:52:29 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a super, super beginner in this mining thing. I want to mine Bitcoin, but I don't know much about it.
I want to know how to make or set up a Bitcoin miner.

Hoping for some informative answers from you, pro miners.

Thanks in advance.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 01:56:20 PM

There is a section of the Forum just for you -- Beginners & Help. Use it.
Beyond that this same question is asked at least once a week. Folks, perhaps try scrolling through the pages before asking the same question over an over... The answers are already here for those who bother to take a little time and LOOK.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
bitcoin_mining

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 02:37:36 PM

Earlier I read a post in this section where a miner posted his complete mining setup and description. I was quite inspired by his bitcoin mining setup and got a simple idea of how to mine bitcoins. As you are a newbie like me I will ask you to go through that post because if you go through that post you will surely get simple idea.
SlowPP

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 06:34:48 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a super, super beginner in this mining thing. I want to mine Bitcoin, but I don't know much about it.
I want to know how to make or set up a Bitcoin miner.

Hoping for some informative answers from you, pro miners.

Thanks in advance.

You're highly welcome mate buh ensure you to go through the forum basis and understand what you are here for, like what my mate said earlier there's a section forums like beginner and help ,naija board go through those forums and yu will get something useful to yourself there mate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: