Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web3 Is Getting Stronger?  (Read 41 times)
R1dwanRz (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 10:18:59 AM

Okay title is just a question on how I think web3 is getting stronger. Nowadays people don't even value those web3 projects, always in for the gains instead of helping the team going ahead on web3 path..

It came to my mind that web3 can actually grow stronger... I am sure you must have heard, entertainment, NFTs, games were made easier to access thanks to web3.. Now to make it even easier for beginners, Playbux project is bringing their stuff to onboard new users and bringing a whole new level of web3 entertainment..

It's not just entertainment they're gonna be doing. A lot of stuff being pushed with their usecases, such as the Shop-To-Earn model that lets you earn their native token, $PBUX in cashback while shopping in their web3 app. And speaking of token, it has already attracted the attention of major cex listings such as Bitget, Kucoin and more. Plus, they've seriously stacked up on partnerships. We're talking Binance Labs, Visa, and a whole bunch of other major players in the Web3 space.

i am pretty surprised how many things can be done with a project like this, what do you think of web3 going stronger and better?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 02:51:04 PM

Yep, web3 is the future. As technology evolves this kind of project will continue to grow, it's kinda of the power of technology where there is always a lot of room for grow and innovation.
So for me, we are still early and we need to wait more because we are just starting. It's like we are the beta testers or users right now. As cryptocurrency and any project-related with it like web3 are still new.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 03:44:40 PM

Okay title is just a question on how I think web3 is getting stronger. Nowadays people don't even value those web3 projects, always in for the gains instead of helping the team going ahead on web3 path..

It came to my mind that web3 can actually grow stronger... I am sure you must have heard, entertainment, NFTs, games were made easier to access thanks to web3.. Now to make it even easier for beginners, Playbux project is bringing their stuff to onboard new users and bringing a whole new level of web3 entertainment..

It's not just entertainment they're gonna be doing. A lot of stuff being pushed with their usecases, such as the Shop-To-Earn model that lets you earn their native token, $PBUX in cashback while shopping in their web3 app. And speaking of token, it has already attracted the attention of major cex listings such as Bitget, Kucoin and more. Plus, they've seriously stacked up on partnerships. We're talking Binance Labs, Visa, and a whole bunch of other major players in the Web3 space.

i am pretty surprised how many things can be done with a project like this, what do you think of web3 going stronger and better?

It appears as $PBUX is actively harnessing the power of WEB3 to enhance users experience in various sectors including entertainment, NFTs, games and many mores. It has created good example, how to exploit the potential of WEB3, as well as it is signing partnership to expand its growth and utility of its token. Considering the potential, investing in this coin seems favorable opportunity, however consider your risk level and financial circumstances.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 04:04:16 PM

You're right, people are much concerned about what will be profitable on them and not what will take their time and money before they begin to make profits in it, they are more concerned about the way they can earn and care less of the process required, it happens in such a way, while there are some, who will give the required time, patience and effort in making discovery of new technology approach and later that opens up ways to earn a lifetime recognition and profits for them, all that matters is on what we all want individually, we cant convince some people against their wish.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 04:04:22 PM

Well there is no other way but up.

In this time of the world, web3 has been the main focus of the technology revolution and a lot are attempting to create something sophisticated to contribute to the world of web3. So it is not a surprise to me that more and more projects are being released this year.

I just hope they actually get to maintain their momentum and not let hardships hinder them.

Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 04:21:30 AM

web3 will make everything more powerful NFT technologies will be easier. Before many of the technologies can be effectively implemented and used several challenges need to be addressed including standardization issues and data quality concerns. As Web 3 technologies continue to evolve we can expect the Web to become an even more powerful and transformative platform for information sharing and analysis.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: