Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Growing My ONG Stack Ahead of the Next Crypto Bull Market  (Read 52 times)
Cryptoababe (OP)

Activity: 707
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 08:17:22 PM

Firstly, Ontology is a high-performance public blockchain enabling distributed trust collaboration. Since its 2018 MainNet launch, it has released ONG as a utility token alongside ONT for staking, offers customizable blockchains with smart contracts and distributed ledgers supporting diverse applications, and its framework facilitates interoperability and collaboration among chains.

While ONG may be an underdog in the crypto market currently, there are still opportunities to accumulate it efficiently. For me, instead of buying more ONG right now, I'm farming some by staking my existing holdings here. I'm sure this approach should allow me to increase my holdings.

Buying ONG might be a good choice because a network that provides modules for scenarios like digital identity and data exchange while continually expanding its ecosystem is a trusted and it's going to be a bigger one with time.
Also, I would love to hear your opinions on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 08:30:04 PM

While ONG may be an underdog in the crypto market currently, there are still opportunities to accumulate it efficiently. For me, instead of buying more ONG right now, I'm farming some by staking my existing holdings here. I'm sure this approach should allow me to increase my holdings.
Staking has its own benefits that should put you in advantage depending on what goals you have. Staking is a nice way to accumulate said token while also being able to contribute directly to the community. One thing for sure is that your holdings will definitely grow through staking.

Buying ONG might be a good choice because a network that provides modules for scenarios like digital identity and data exchange while continually expanding its ecosystem is a trusted and it's going to be a bigger one with time.

With a real use case in the world, this has potential.

I must say that staking it is a smart move.

Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 03:59:37 AM

The leading cryptocurrencies by market cap are Bitcoin and Ethereum, which have long been tied as the and cryptocurrencies. After that a collection of cryptocurrencies jostle for position no one knows the exact news of how much ONG will rise at the top of the bull market so I think the best performing coins are the best holdings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 04:08:20 PM

Firstly, Ontology is a high-performance public blockchain enabling distributed trust collaboration. Since its 2018 MainNet launch, it has released ONG as a utility token alongside ONT for staking, offers customizable blockchains with smart contracts and distributed ledgers supporting diverse applications, and its framework facilitates interoperability and collaboration among chains.

Just checked CMC, while eth, sol, BGB are some of my top picks for the bull run, I think ONG is somewhat interesting. Cos they specializes in digital identity in web3. Will check PoolX if I meet the requirements of farming.. hopefully I can join you 🤔
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 40

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 10:13:42 PM

While this ONG remains strange to me and on the fact that it hasn't influenced the crypto markets to my knowledge, I wouldn't afford staking on such game in an era of bull run where me as an crypto Investor could really make profits with an assurance of my continues access holding on bitcoin and I can't slide lines other great and reputable AltCoins like ETH, Solana and BnB in diverses of my investment.
Maybe I can give try to invest on such project on a little after the bull run.
So when you talk about taking opportunities in the crypto bull run, consider reputable Coins first before one of those anonymous coins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ELbeee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 01:19:09 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2024, 09:22:58 AM by ELbeee

The leading cryptocurrencies by market cap are Bitcoin and Ethereum, which have long been tied as the and cryptocurrencies. After that a collection of cryptocurrencies jostle for position no one knows the exact news of how much ONG will rise at the top of the bull market so I think the best performing coins are the best holdings.

You are right. Bitcoin and Ethereum have established themselves as giants of the crypto market,
However, while established players offer stability, there's also potential for significant growth with some promising newcomers. Ontology (ONT) certainly has interesting features that could fuel its future adoption, and staking ONG can be a way to potentially benefit from its growth while it happens. https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603808687.
Ultimately, the best approach depends on your individual risk tolerance and investment goals. I believe There's room for both established leaders and promising projects with strong fundamentals in a well-rounded crypto portfolio.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: