Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL bringing down the trust rating?  (Read 11011 times)
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:24:59 AM

So why does that lead to negative feedback for me, with "troll"? What interactions have we EVER had before you decided I was a troll? None.
You advertised ASICMiner Asics(which did not make positive ROI for anyone) and antiadvertised BFL and AVALON(although batch 1 and batch 2 AVALON made big positive ROI for buyers). I regarded it as trolling...

Actually why do you care what I wrote about you? If you know what you are good, you can just ignore all.
For example, I know that I'm not a scammer, so then my trust rating says about me: "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" I know that trust rating is broken Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BFLrCONmen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:36:11 AM

So why does that lead to negative feedback for me, with "troll"? What interactions have we EVER had before you decided I was a troll? None.
You advertised ASICMiner Asics(which did not make positive ROI for anyone) and antiadvertised BFL and AVALON(although batch 1 and batch 2 AVALON made big positive ROI for buyers). I regarded it as trolling...

Actually why do you care what I wrote about you? If you know what you are good, you can just ignore all.
For example, I know that I'm not a scammer, so then my trust rating says about me: "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" I know that trust rating is broken Smiley

You know shit dude! That's is clear to everyone! And leaving people bad feedback for a 'competition' made up by a delusional coo of a company makes you what again?

Jesus dude, stop digging your own grave!
Jamestty

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:05:20 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:41:07 AM by Jamestty

I just will try voice my disagreements. If I accidentally will win the monarch, it will be a nice bonus.

if you were really concerned about FRAUD then you would be posted negative feedback against BFL and Josh for the BS they have pulled here in the community. There are countless threads and 1000's posts about this with evidence to support what BFL has done and continues to do. You are a paid shill now enjoy the label and the free Monarch. Getting paid to lie is one thing. Getting paid to copy and paste whatever they tell you is simply ignorance especially when you copy my negative feedback for josh and then posted to me.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:10:09 PM

I have never, EVER recommended a company or product based on its ROI. I didn't 'antiadvertise' Avalon, in fact I've done everything I can to get them back on their feet. I also didn't 'antiavertise' BFL, they did that to themselves.

I'm sorry my opinion (shared by 95% of the people here) offends your 'brain'.

Jamestty

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:16:09 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:39:31 AM by Jamestty

Just for the record, I do NOT consent to this.

For some reason you have melded two different statements together, Let me explain, I always thought the trust rating was between members, I understood this and that is what I like, I did not, However, Knew that the forum had it's own trust based settings, I did not know that if you delete all the members you personally add, you will obtain a trust rating based on the forum.
fsb4000
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:18:04 PM

I'm sorry my opinion (shared by 95% of the people here) offends your 'brain'.
Nothing offends. You can write whatever you want. I just do not understand why you so care about my opinion?? Are you not be able to sleep knowing that I wrote  negative feedbacks?  
Take it easy Cheesy
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

If anyone takes BFL up on that offer they are selling their reputation for hardware. At least they are admitting they need to PAY FOR positive ratings and discredit me and dogie for the same coin and goes directly to the fact that Inaba has been abusing the trust system since it's implementation and a good reason to BAN him and BFL from the forums entirely.

He should have been banned ages ago.
BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:13:04 PM

If anyone takes BFL up on that offer they are selling their reputation for hardware. At least they are admitting they need to PAY FOR positive ratings and discredit me and dogie for the same coin and goes directly to the fact that Inaba has been abusing the trust system since it's implementation and a good reason to BAN him and BFL from the forums entirely.

THIS! But as has been said, he was paying for advertising space and theymos (thermal flask) who runs this site is just as ropey as josh/bfl as I have been saying for 2-3 years now. Boy how time fly's, and things never change :-(

Sad
fsb4000
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:17:34 PM

Cryptoanarchy? Freedom? Decentralization?
NO. Your choice is Despotism ! All who disagree must be banned!!!

It's not cool  Undecided
BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:28:26 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 02:44:06 PM by BFLrCONmen

People like fsb4000 facilitate trash like bfl and its because of 'blind' people like this why misinformation and disinformation works so well, ask josh, he's a phyops expert. I say expert..... With a pitch of salt, but he knows the tricks which in the end is just deflect, deceive and detract! Now where did I see that before.... (NSA, FBI, gchq etc etc)

Fsb4000 is just bcp19 MK2. Yet another sheep following his blind masters. There's nothing new here.

Just sit back and watch this train wreck! Just remember the truth really gets to them and they lash out when there perceptions are under threat. People who make 'boxes' for themselves to make them selves feel 'secure' and don't like anything that intrudes on there misconceptions made up in there head to seek security.... At the loss of freedom! You see when your on the side of truth you see everything for what it is and allows you to truely be free and see people for who they are. This century will be the century of the south.

Mushrooms/mycillian is the answer to the atrocities around the world too. Some can soak up the hydrocarbons out of oil making oil spills completely fixable. Some absorb radiation which can fix the pacific ocean, cynobal etc etc. Its mushrooms that create soil and expand the land for trees and animals to flourish. They are basically the invert of us! Everything's on the outside where our stuff is on the inside (stomach/brain etc) and there's a fundamental connection between us, mycillian and plants! You know, if we nuke ourselves and kill all plants and animals on this planet, mycillian will fix it over enough time and plants will return one day and give life to new creatures. Its an intelligent being and we can learn a lot from it!

We are on the 6th large extinction on this planet and its unique this time, its caused by an organism from this planet, us, humans! I highly reccomend you look up Paul stamets and start realising the horrors of the world and start seeing we can turn this around still! But while you harbour scum like bfl, queen of UK & Holland, Rothschild's, rockerfellas, goldsmiths(Rothschild's again), Windsors, us congress, governments worldwide etc etc your only going take us closer and closer to our demise!

Hell, its probably too late but I'm banking on the other 6.5 billion, not you fruit cakes around here! Truth hurts I know but suck it up and face that generations have been lied to and as a whole out collective intelligence is fucking full retard! Don't beat yourself up too much, times a big healer and soon you will be running with ideas!

Those who look up are dreamers, those that look inwards are awakened! Who are you?

Peace
LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:32:50 PM

I would really like to here from an admin about what BFL is doing to this site Huh Should BFL/Josh be allowed to do this Huh anyone that's buying trust reviews should be band and tagged as a scammer Huh

Any admin looking into this... peoples reps could be ruin by this kind of behavior... can anyone do this Huh ... What would happen in I start something like this??? ... Or are you guy (bitcointalk) allowing this bcus BFL/Josh pays your bills Huh

Please admin's let us know what you guys are doing to solve this problem called "BFL/Josh/Inabobobobob" Huh

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:47:16 PM

sick joke from them if thats true, cant believe it
they should be ashamed
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:03:53 PM

I would really like to here from an admin about what BFL is doing to this site Huh Should BFL/Josh be allowed to do this Huh anyone that's buying trust reviews should be band and tagged as a scammer Huh

Any admin looking into this... peoples reps could be ruin by this kind of behavior... can anyone do this Huh ... What would happen in I start something like this??? ... Or are you guy (bitcointalk) allowing this bcus BFL/Josh pays your bills Huh

Please admin's let us know what you guys are doing to solve this problem called "BFL/Josh/Inabobobobob" Huh

Thanks

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/8203-win-butterfly-labs-imperial-monarch-3.html

Inaba/BFL already received negative feedback from me and a few other people. Trust feedback is not moderated, anyone can do whatever they want with it as they please.

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

The trust system isn't moderated. If you haven't noticed, Dogie, Squal, and Theymos are all targets of Josh's contest, yet Theymos hasn't removed his own negative ratings either. It is allowed, but as you have seen here, when people do these sort of things, they lose all of their own credibility and the effect on the targets is near zero. I don't often vouch for the default trust list, but this is exactly why it exists. I don't see any negative hits against any of your trust, because I don't trust those that are leaving the negative feedback in the first place. I wouldn't stop trading with you guys because FSB was paid to give you negative trust, I would just disregard his trust given the circumstances. These people that are leaving negative feedback have no influence in their trust at all, so it doesn't effect anyone besides themselves.

Inaba got negative trust from myself as well. I haven't been involved in any of the BFL disputes, because I don't care. I'm not a customer nor a potential customer, and never have been, so I have never left negative trust over the BFL thing (its pretty bad that everyone knows what I'm talking about when I say BFL thing) but this is a scummy move, and deserves the neg. Now its up to others to determine whether they trust my and the other negatives Josh has received. If they don't care, they are welcome to do what they want, negative trust doesn't automatically make someone a scammer. It just tells people to do a little extra research, and to see if the claims have any validity before doing business.

*edit* also for the record, Inaba hasn't purchased any advertising slots since round 107 (January 9th) 3 months ago. The "you are being paid off by Inaba" point is invalid for that, and another reason which I'd be happy to pm if you care. Its a long post I made a while ago calculating how much money Theymos actually gets from Inaba's advertising.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:56:41 PM

The trust system isn't moderated. If you haven't noticed, Dogie, Squal, and Theymos are all targets of Josh's contest, yet Theymos hasn't removed his own negative ratings either. It is allowed, but as you have seen here, when people do these sort of things, they lose all of their own credibility and the effect on the targets is near zero. I don't often vouch for the default trust list, but this is exactly why it exists. I don't see any negative hits against any of your trust, because I don't trust those that are leaving the negative feedback in the first place. I wouldn't stop trading with you guys because FSB was paid to give you negative trust, I would just disregard his trust given the circumstances. These people that are leaving negative feedback have no influence in their trust at all, so it doesn't effect anyone besides themselves.

Inaba got negative trust from myself as well. I haven't been involved in any of the BFL disputes, because I don't care. I'm not a customer nor a potential customer, and never have been, so I have never left negative trust over the BFL thing (its pretty bad that everyone knows what I'm talking about when I say BFL thing) but this is a scummy move, and deserves the neg. Now its up to others to determine whether they trust my and the other negatives Josh has received. If they don't care, they are welcome to do what they want, negative trust doesn't automatically make someone a scammer. It just tells people to do a little extra research, and to see if the claims have any validity before doing business.

*edit* also for the record, Inaba hasn't purchased any advertising slots since round 107 (January 9th) 3 months ago. The "you are being paid off by Inaba" point is invalid for that, and another reason which I'd be happy to pm if you care. Its a long post I made a while ago calculating how much money Theymos actually gets from Inaba's advertising.

Well said. I will add: Those that leave negatives, look at their Trust. Often they have negative Trust as well and even more than they leave. I tend to follow the trails and make my decision to trust or not.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:23:24 PM

Notice how he spent his time online today sending copy paste replies to the trust system butnas not posted anything since 22nd march over 1 week ago? No come back, no defending himself (somehow), no nothing.

I called him out about been a only child with a silver spoon in his mouth and silence! You know when your getting close with these cockroaches because they shut off and do whatever they can to save face only for it to fly back in there faces.

This dude is seriously sociopathic and disillusioned to the point of you got to seriously think he as a problem! A problem that is unrepairable as he seriously thinks he can walk on water and there's no getting through to someone with this disposition! He is a true lost spirit and just removing him from the gene pool is the only answer! Why asnt someone done that already anyways, I mean, we know where his offices are.....
fsb4000
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:26:08 PM

If they don't care, they are welcome to do what they want, negative trust doesn't automatically make someone a scammer. It just tells people to do a little extra research, and to see if the claims have any validity before doing business.

Well said, you almost completely repeated Josh's thought.
I will add:
POSITIVE trust doesn't automatically make someone a reliable. You should do a little extra research, and to see if the feedbacks have any validity before doing business.

Think rather than just look at the trust rating numbers!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:48:40 PM

If they don't care, they are welcome to do what they want, negative trust doesn't automatically make someone a scammer. It just tells people to do a little extra research, and to see if the claims have any validity before doing business.

Well said, you almost completely repeated Josh's thought.
I will add:
POSITIVE trust doesn't automatically make someone a reliable. You should do a little extra research, and to see if the feedbacks have any validity before doing business.

Think rather than just look at the trust rating numbers!

I agree with this as well. We've seen scammers with impeccable Trust turn dark. That's why one must do their own research before dealing. In the end, it's just an educated guess.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:51:55 PM

vBulletin Message
"The Butterfly Labs Forums are offline at the moment! We are performing some system upgrades and will be back shortly."

hmmm... I wonder WHY!

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/8203-win-butterfly-labs-imperial-monarch.html

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:54:25 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 06:14:02 AM by LittleD

Leave Negative feedback for these three accounts:

Inaba: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

BFL_Josh: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=63314

BFL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=44366

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/8203-win-butterfly-labs-imperial-monarch.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: