Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC sold for 16 BTC-1 mil USD  (Read 1880 times)
Obim34

Activity: 294
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 04:40:47 PM

Some people buy things without the aim of making profit from them; they just want to help those things gain adoption and also have value or gain more value.

Actually I'm not saying that you are wrong but the motive of every investors is for profits making and in as much as someone would buy something without the intentions of getting a return from which he or she has bought at the moment doesn't actually mean that profits is not in his mind because their are people who sees a good potential on something when actually at the moment that particular thing may not worth anything, so he will purchase it as if he is actually trying to promote the product and when people view it is as if he buys without the aim of making profits, while the actual plans is to make the thing very popular that people will realize the importance of the thing on their lives and from their you will see that the main reason for the purchase was for profits making because I have actually seen a similar case happened.
We all know that most people are holding bitcoin for profit, and some people are holding bitcoin so they will not be spied on. This case is very different from investing in bitcoin, and it has nothing to do with profit-making. The person who bought the buy bitcoin write-up for 16 BTC just wants to appreciate the creator of the buy bitcoin art for sending a message that encourages people to buy bitcoin. This is just like the NFT trade; you can go to OpenSea and create art that has no value, and you can sell it for a thousand dollars. Most people who buy NFT know they don't have value; they just want to appreciate the creator's effort.
It's hard to believe that anyone will just alone with no motive of earning profits invest his money into Bitcoin, especially a whale investor then I doubt. If the person should know about Bitcoin and understand the volatility, then he/she will not dare to just purchase Bitcoin because of  wanting to support the system, even tho It happened back then when it wasn't this popular and highly criticized, it was clearly done with the sole interest to increase its adoption but not anymore. In this present time, if not 97% of people who hold Bitcoin do so because of the profits they will get during a bull season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Promocodeudo

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 09:31:52 PM

But at this time there is to much crap being created and to many collections of just some dumb shit etc
Just too much of it especially for NFTs
I've been thinking about what could be next highly  priced items
Maybe an Art of  the first commercial  transaction  that made btc well known till today.... The Pizza BTC art could  be made in a dynamic way  
In the future more painting and more artwork from Bitcoin will certainly come up and people will spend reasonable amount of money in just having it for themselves. The other day, kylian Mbappé spent a whooping sum of £520,000 for a painting of king pele of Brazil. https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2024/kylian-mbappe-spends-e520000-on-a-painting-of-pele/
As time goes on, people will always spend good amount of money for something they have passion for or can identify their passion with. You and I can actually put up a nice painting of Bitcoin logo that can be eye capturing with all the aesthetics, and we decide to auction it online for people to bid for it, don't be surprised we will see somebody that will be ready to spend a fortune just to get that piece of artwork in his house.
It’s obvious people get attracted to what they love and want but I don’t see myself spending a huge amount buying what’s not valuable or what will not yield profit within a long period of time. Let’s just say wealthy people will buy without looking at the price tag or the value but we should not expect everyone to do same like buying a low value stuff with a huge amount of money.
Some people buy things without the aim of making profit from them; they just want to help those things gain adoption and also have value or gain more value. For instance, the person who bought the "buy bitcoin sign" for 1 million dollars has helped bitcoin gain adoption. For instance, when you see the news that someone bought a "buy bitcoin sign" for 1 million dollars, you will want to know the reason why someone used such a large amount of money to buy the "buy bitcoin sign." In the process of your research, you find out the problems bitcoin will solve in the world, and you will not want to be left out. Before you know it, you will start making plans to accumulate bitcoin. Some people also buy things that will not give them profit or have no value just to appreciate the creators of those things.

Yea, but I am sure that before people buy things they have visualize the future of the particular stuff they are purchasing to ascertain the possible value of such item, what I believe is that rich individuals always have a means of adding value to things, remember the Bitcoin whales are not the only people investing in Bitcoin but just because there presence is felt based on the quantity of Bitcoin the have in their possession, in the world today many rich people know that Bitcoin has dominated the digital market and I believe the purchase of the paper sign was for diversification, hence we know that speculation and some strong moves are the major factors that triggers investment may that's the reason for this kind of purchase, in conclusion, lets not be bothered about the money used to purchase this sign, our major concern should be the motive behind it.
Sometimes most rich men do things or buy expensive asset to oppress the poor ones, most of the them buy for the future for instance a land bought $1000 can amount to $10000 in time coming, sometimes time they buy things at high cost for fun. The way a rich man will invest in Bitcoin is not same way a poor man will invest a rich man can decide to invest aggressively, accumulating enough Bitcoin not minding the present price even if it very high  because they have other source of income that will help them not to sell out there Bitcoin hodling until it got to a centre price they will want it to get to in order to make enough profit from there Bitcoin investment.

I don't think there is any form of oppression against anyone when a rich man acquires what he or she want with a high amount of money without considering the value of such commodity, what we should know is this, rich people knows how to manipulate the market, they also know how to add value to potential assets, they Believe that if a less valuable commodity is been purchased with a huge amount of money, people will want to know why such move was taken by the individual involved and as so doing attention will be dragged to such asset, it is as simple as that, in the aspect of Bitcoin a rich or wealthy investor believe that the higher you go, the higher your potential profit in the long run, don't also forget that whales are responsible for consistent influx of investor in Bitcoin, the amount of Bitcoin they are hodling m gives people the hope and the courage to believe that Bitcoin is a reliable and trusted asset.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 574
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 08:12:45 PM

But at this time there is to much crap being created and to many collections of just some dumb shit etc
Just too much of it especially for NFTs
I've been thinking about what could be next highly  priced items
Maybe an Art of  the first commercial  transaction  that made btc well known till today.... The Pizza BTC art could  be made in a dynamic way  
In the future more painting and more artwork from Bitcoin will certainly come up and people will spend reasonable amount of money in just having it for themselves. The other day, kylian Mbappé spent a whooping sum of £520,000 for a painting of king pele of Brazil. https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2024/kylian-mbappe-spends-e520000-on-a-painting-of-pele/
As time goes on, people will always spend good amount of money for something they have passion for or can identify their passion with. You and I can actually put up a nice painting of Bitcoin logo that can be eye capturing with all the aesthetics, and we decide to auction it online for people to bid for it, don't be surprised we will see somebody that will be ready to spend a fortune just to get that piece of artwork in his house.
It’s obvious people get attracted to what they love and want but I don’t see myself spending a huge amount buying what’s not valuable or what will not yield profit within a long period of time. Let’s just say wealthy people will buy without looking at the price tag or the value but we should not expect everyone to do same like buying a low value stuff with a huge amount of money.
Some people buy things without the aim of making profit from them; they just want to help those things gain adoption and also have value or gain more value. For instance, the person who bought the "buy bitcoin sign" for 1 million dollars has helped bitcoin gain adoption. For instance, when you see the news that someone bought a "buy bitcoin sign" for 1 million dollars, you will want to know the reason why someone used such a large amount of money to buy the "buy bitcoin sign." In the process of your research, you find out the problems bitcoin will solve in the world, and you will not want to be left out. Before you know it, you will start making plans to accumulate bitcoin. Some people also buy things that will not give them profit or have no value just to appreciate the creators of those things.

Yea, but I am sure that before people buy things they have visualize the future of the particular stuff they are purchasing to ascertain the possible value of such item, what I believe is that rich individuals always have a means of adding value to things, remember the Bitcoin whales are not the only people investing in Bitcoin but just because there presence is felt based on the quantity of Bitcoin the have in their possession, in the world today many rich people know that Bitcoin has dominated the digital market and I believe the purchase of the paper sign was for diversification, hence we know that speculation and some strong moves are the major factors that triggers investment may that's the reason for this kind of purchase, in conclusion, lets not be bothered about the money used to purchase this sign, our major concern should be the motive behind it.
Sometimes most rich men do things or buy expensive asset to oppress the poor ones, most of the them buy for the future for instance a land bought $1000 can amount to $10000 in time coming, sometimes time they buy things at high cost for fun. The way a rich man will invest in Bitcoin is not same way a poor man will invest a rich man can decide to invest aggressively, accumulating enough Bitcoin not minding the present price even if it very high  because they have other source of income that will help them not to sell out there Bitcoin hodling until it got to a centre price they will want it to get to in order to make enough profit from there Bitcoin investment.

I don't think there is any form of oppression against anyone when a rich man acquires what he or she want with a high amount of money without considering the value of such commodity, what we should know is this, rich people knows how to manipulate the market, they also know how to add value to potential assets, they Believe that if a less valuable commodity is been purchased with a huge amount of money, people will want to know why such move was taken by the individual involved and as so doing attention will be dragged to such asset, it is as simple as that, in the aspect of Bitcoin a rich or wealthy investor believe that the higher you go, the higher your potential profit in the long run, don't also forget that whales are responsible for consistent influx of investor in Bitcoin, the amount of Bitcoin they are hodling m gives people the hope and the courage to believe that Bitcoin is a reliable and trusted asset.
Yes I agree with your line of thoughts, those potential heavy investors are the ones that give the small investment the moral to have believe on What they are investing their money in. Rich persons in the society are the ones that add values to assets, there is no doubt about that, the reason why most people question the actions of the rich people is because they feel that the rich people are overspending money or don't take time to negotiate price or the value of the asset they want to acquire, and most times people forget that the person that wants to sell out his assets or give it out want's to make profits, so he will ordinary want to sell it to the highest bidder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: