Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull rush Memories from the last pump  (Read 168 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 06:35:46 PM

Airdrops are hot topics nowadays as it's free money at the end of the day for the amount you stake for a very limited period of time but though the amount we receive in airdrop is very little but as you have mentioned that you and your friend have been participating in all such events then it's possible to accumulate something but this requires us to be active and dedicate more time to the crypto market. I have seen people receiving decent amount through memecoin airdrop (but I am not a fan of memecoins and it's airdrop).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 07:47:22 PM

Whenever I encounter an event with the potential to enhance my liquidity, it triggers memories of the previous bull run. During that time, my friends and I eagerly participated in such events to boost our trading resources.

We succeeded to accumulate a significant amount of USDT from the incentives offered. In search of more platforms/avenues to earn..Thats why I'm here.. This is a space to learn and share ideas. So I'm open to your notable experiences and suggestions

Well, I'm not in the last bull run; now I can get into the bull season we face in these opportunities. Hopefully, those who hold the coins that I have will really give it a big deal, but I can be proud of helping my family. Although I believe it can really give me a profit when it comes to the massive rally of the altcoins I hold,.

So this is what can be said, but if we talk about the previous bull run, I see that many of the previous ATH crypto communities in this field of crypto space, the type that they should have accumulated and at least in the top altcoins in the market, got a profit because that time in the pandemic season.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: