Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 03:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 Join BITSY: Aiming to Be the Next Big Meme Coin on Solana - We Need You! 🐱💫  (Read 31 times)
BITSY RetroKittyCoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 06:07:28 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2024, 06:22:09 PM by BITSY RetroKittyCoin

🚀🐱 **Attention Crypto Enthusiasts!** 🚀🐱

https://i.postimg.cc/QdVTCZV1/photo-2024-04-24-18-54-16.jpg

Could **BITSY** be the next Doge or Shib? Imagine that!! With our recent surge of 1081%, Bitsy is quickly becoming a standout in the crypto world! 🌟 We're not just riding the wave; we're making tsunamis! Join us as we aim to become the alpha meme coin on Solana. Let's shoot for the moon and bring a new dawn of meme coin supremacy with Bitsy! 🌕💥 #BitsyToTheMoon #NextBigMemeCoin #CryptoRevolution

Spread the word, and let's make history together! 🎉🐾

🔗 **Connect with BITSY RetroKittyCoin:**
- 🐦 **Follow our Tweets:** [Twitter](https://twitter.com/BitsyRetroKitty)
- 🌐 **Dive into our Universe:** [Website](https://bitsyretrokittycoin.com/)
- 💬 **Join the Conversation:** [Telegram](https://t.me/BitsyRetroKittyCoin)
- 📑 **Discover the Blueprint:** [Whitepaper](https://pdflink.to/9205a8e5/)
- **Official Contract Address:** HsGmvF372Lev2yeYvEoV2HYFpe9UwwhpsCT2Wz7zFSsQ

### **We Are Building Our Team!** 🛠️

This is my first project, and I am dedicated to building a strong community of people who believe in BITSY and its potential. I'm looking for passionate individuals who are excited about bringing a project to life Whether you're a developer, marketer, content creator, or crypto enthusiast, if you want to be part of a project that believes in transparency, innovation, and community-driven success, we need you!

### **How You Can Help:**

- **Marketing**: Spread the word and help us grow our community across multiple platforms.
- **Content Creation**: Are you a wizard with words or graphics? We need content that resonates with both crypto beginners and experts.
- **Strategy**: Help us shape the future of BITSY with innovative ideas and strategic partnerships.

Mate2237

Activity: 784
Merit: 596

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 11:21:46 PM

You guys are just feeding on Solana network and making the network uncomfortable for the owner of the network Solana foe people to freely invest in the coin. And because of the guys the Solana network is always congested and there is no way to even free itself one to to be less congested. I was trying to made a research on the project and the project website is nice and attractive with well design cat but that can't lure me to the project to invest.

Well I won't argue with you that your project to is going to be the next Dogecoin but remember you are just coming so you don't have to compare yourself with already existing projects. But try your best to build it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
AVE5

Activity: 238
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 06:11:01 AM

You guys are just feeding on Solana network and making the network uncomfortable for the owner of the network Solana foe people to freely invest in the coin. And because of the guys the Solana network is always congested and there is no way to even free itself one to to be less congested. I was trying to made a research on the project and the project website is nice and attractive with well design cat but that can't lure me to the project to invest.

Well I won't argue with you that your project to is going to be the next Dogecoin but remember you are just coming so you don't have to compare yourself with already existing projects. But try your best to build it.

That's the problem most of the new coin projectors doesn't seem to realize that while they're trying to run awareness campaigns for their desired projects, when it's too spiced it becomes a sophisticated and congested for interested individuals that even when the project is genuine, it at some point feels not worthy to be trusted after am having that second thought and insights that they're Only trying to force in Coin in so that means it's all just hyping and a Coin on attractive disguise and nothing much good of it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: