Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If someone you introduced to BTC says the risks of her funds is on you  (Read 948 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1498
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 05:58:08 PM

I am responding to you based on your headline or subject sentence because I know quite well, that cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin how to do with risk method which like every tendency for a new person into cryptocurrency or Bitcoin in particular to experience a loss, so what I'm saying is that many people have issue with some people that introduce them into cryptocurrency investment especially Bitcoin because the information was not properly processed to them at them when they get into loss for the investment they became aggressive so that is why whoever you are trying to impact the knowledge of cryptocurrency try to tell the person they advantages and also disadvantages of cryptocurrency investment most especially the implication before you come advise the person to take a risk of its own

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 08:23:11 PM

I would respond by saying that since the risk is on me the profit should also be on me.
If they doesn't want to take risk they shouldn't also expect to gain profit.
I don't get why they would even try to invest if they don't know how it works, and they only see the profit and ignores the risk.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 938
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 08:38:33 PM

I consider someone putting the blame of risks associated with an investment on someone else as a kid in the investment space.

I mean, financial literacy is a personal responsibility, no one cares about what you do with your money and no one also puts you under pressure to commit funds to an investment and it is not against the law if you have to turn down an investment proposition.

EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBILE FOR HIS/HER FINANCIAL DECISIONS!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 1008
Merit: 715

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 08:42:51 PM

You can imagine that she told me to give her my words that if anything happens to her funds if invested that I will have to refund her. 😏. That was silly and I felt mad at her.
And right then I clearly told her that I am not trying to introduce her to any of the Ponzi schemes so it is her choice to decide but all I can tell you(her) lastly about this is that your funds will be secured as long you (she) would stick to the terms I have explained to her after explaining the Pros and the Cons to her.
I think the first mistake you made was you trying to persuade/convince this your neighbor into investing in Bitcoin, because truly, Bitcoin is not an asset you persuade people to, but rather what people should invest in after haven been fully convinced about how it works, ready and willing to take the risk. Because this is the exact same scenario I experienced years back that made me to stop trying to convince people to invest in Bitcoin, and now today, I only tell people about Bitcoin and allow them to make the decision to either invest or not by themselves.

Dear fellas, please I needed to know how you would feel if you were in my position basically where she said I would refund her if her funds gets lost becasue you recommended and introduced her to the system.
If I was to be in your shoe and the person who I'm trying to introduce to an investment opportunity make such statement, the best i will do is to just stop immediately, because I can't be introducing someone to an opportunity whereby if Bitcoin happens to skyrocket higher, he will reap the profit, but yet not willing to accept the lose of it's value falls.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baki202

Activity: 350
Merit: 200

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:59:27 PM

I would respond by saying that since the risk is on me the profit should also be on me.
I don't get why they would even try to invest if they don't know how it works, and they only see the profit and ignores the risk.
Folks just know how to behave funny, because your business failed why would you blame anyone, it is not as if you are forced to invest, it was a decision made by you single handily made by you so I don’t see the reason for the blame. And I love the feedback, you are ready to give in a situation like this because what if the investor is making profit will he blame me no, and everyone understands the up and down in bitcoin price. If you know you cannot stand the fluctuations in price then why invest in the beginning, when you know ur mind will not stand it. And I know that it will taker longer for some people to start making actual profits from investing, I feel is something you need to take your time to learn before investing, so that you don’t have the mind set of blaming people. And for people like this I will recommend holding for them.

They don’t look like people that have the mindset to actually trade, it is more challenging to trade than to hold so better still just tell them to hold.

Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 09:53:42 PM

No matter what you do, you will still take the blame. Because that person never takes responsibility as she is already not confident in you and in investing in Bitcoin. It only means that this person doesn't want to invest. So, therefore, she is not worthy of our time and effort. We'd rather talk and encourage someone who could really understand and of course, is willing to adapt to the situation. In fact, we are just helping them, not by having responsibility over their investment as it was their choice to invest, not us. We are introducing them some ways to earn money and its up to them to decide but not in way they will put us in charge of their funds.

Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 01:44:43 AM

It just means that the money they are putting in is not intended for investment. It could be their personal savings or emergency fund which they are not willing to lose. But since they can't carry the risk and responsibility from type of investing, they are putting it with other people. They blame people when things go wrong but takes all the credit when things go into their favor.

I would say instead that, I presented and introduced you an opportunity but it's your risk to take. I've just opened up possibilities but you are the one to carry.

Volimack

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:26:41 AM

As far as I'm concerned, investing in bitcoin is about taking the risk and expecting a return if I don't have the risk then why give the profit to others. Investing should be done thinking about both profit and loss. Those who only think about profit will never be successful it is not possible to move forward without taking risks. I will never risk my funds with this type of person.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
martinex

Activity: 406
Merit: 143

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 06:48:39 AM

Yes. I also agree with your statement above if we read the OP review above carefully, but if the condition is in our position, the most ridiculous is us because we already know that what we are informed is a person who has no desire and no interest at all and forces to invest in crypto with its potential.

My view, if he has automatic desires, he will come to us by himself without having to be asked, then the learning and teaching process begins, along with an overview of all the risks associated with him entering and investing.

OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:14:38 AM

yeah, that's something that happens often. A person will blame other people for inviting him to do this when he suffers a loss. That's ridiculous when you explain how risky he can get when investing in bitcoin. Therefore, don't invite him to invest, but educate him about Bitcoin, and let him make decisions based on his own thoughts. This is done to avoid things like that.
People so easily blame others when they suffer losses, and ask for the losses they receive. However, when he makes a profit, he is just grateful, and maybe just gives a little money to the person who invited him. That's not fair.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1050
Merit: 592

God is great

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:05:26 PM

People are just desperate of making money but are not willing to know if what they about to go into is worth investing in. It is very wrong for people to try what they zo not believe in, and afraid to invest their money in it. Most beginners they invest in bitcoin not because they believe or understand it, but they just feel it might being money for them if they should invest in it. 

When we introduce bitcoin to people we should be able to let them know not to rush into it when they haven't gotten good understanding about it, because their is no sense investing in something that you are not sure if it can yield profit or not.

What should give people a go ahead to invest in bitcoin is when their is good understanding about it and no doubt if it will be profitable or not. Understanding and believing bitcoin must be the reason anyone must invest in bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 660

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:33:22 PM

People are just desperate of making money but are not willing to know if what they about to go into is worth investing in. It is very wrong for people to try what they zo not believe in, and afraid to invest their money in it. Most beginners they invest in bitcoin not because they believe or understand it, but they just feel it might being money for them if they should invest in it. 

When we introduce bitcoin to people we should be able to let them know not to rush into it when they haven't gotten good understanding about it, because their is no sense investing in something that you are not sure if it can yield profit or not.

What should give people a go ahead to invest in bitcoin is when their is good understanding about it and no doubt if it will be profitable or not. Understanding and believing bitcoin must be the reason anyone must invest in bitcoin.
One of the main reasons on why i dont really tend to give out any recommendations when it comes to investing with crypto or any other forms because i dont really like for be the one to get blamed on the time that they would really be seeing that their investments are going south. I do have a couple situations on where this is something that happens on me on the time that they are pointing fingers at me and blaming me as if im the one who is rushing on making investment just because they were that expecting that they could make out some good returns on a very short time.

I havent missed on telling them about on the risk involved and they have agreed but in the end of the line you would really be still that getting that kind of blaming time on
the moment that they are losing money. This is why in the end i have decided not to make any recommendations or would really be giving out suggestions in regarding about investment because
you are really just that making yourself putting up on some trouble and they would really be finding you as if you are the ones whose at fault. lol

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ndabagi01

Activity: 630
Merit: 292

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:20:08 PM

You can imagine that she told me to give her my words that if anything happens to her funds if invested that I will have to refund her. 😏. That was silly and I felt mad at her.
And right then I clearly told her that I am not trying to introduce her to any of the Ponzi schemes so it is her choice to decide but all I can tell you(her) lastly about this is that your funds will be secured as long you (she) would stick to the terms I have explained to her after explaining the Pros and the Cons to her.

Dear fellas, please I needed to know how you would feel if you were in my position basically where she said I would refund her if her funds gets lost becasue you recommended and introduced her to the system.

If this was what she demanded we agree on before she can invest in bitcoin then I won’t bother to ask her join through me, let her do it herself or look for someone that can agree to her terms. Ideally, any investment you’ve decided to take on has their risk and reward ratio and no investment is free from not losing or will always be on the winning trajectory. Unforeseen circumstances happen that can make you lose some money during investment but when you hold on and keep doing the right thing, you’ll get them all back. Let her see bitcoin as one and if she can be able to grasp the pros and cons you’ve told her about bitcoin, she should be convinced enough to buy and wait for the right moment to sell her bitcoin and make some good profits.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Russlenat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 910

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 10:23:17 PM

I doubt if she will agree to that, her money, her profits. The only problem is she’s obviously not ready and capable to invest, otherwise she won’t doubt herself if she’ll win or lose in an investment. However, if this case happens to me, I would be frank to her and tell her to delay her investment first, know her investment well and be aware on the risks as well. That is if she wants to succeed later on, so she should learn to follow.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kristiyana

Activity: 238
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 11:22:16 PM

I doubt if she will agree to that, her money, her profits. The only problem is she’s obviously not ready and capable to invest, otherwise she won’t doubt herself if she’ll win or lose in an investment. However, if this case happens to me, I would be frank to her and tell her to delay her investment first, know her investment well and be aware on the risks as well. That is if she wants to succeed later on, so she should learn to follow.

How can you tell someone who introduce you into bitcoin investment that the risk of your funds is on him, that is why is not good to force someone to join something that she don't even have any idea of, maybe when she agreed to start bitcoin investment she's hoping that Op will refund her back the money when she lose, I think that was the main reason why she accepted when OP ask her to join in the first place.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 11:45:15 PM

How can you tell someone who introduce you into bitcoin investment that the risk of your funds is on him,
Obviously your money=your responsibility

Your gain=your loss 
that is why is not good to force someone to join something that she don't even have any idea of,
Op clearly just suggested since she was looking for options to invest in. Op did not hold a gun to her head and forced her to invest in bitcoin.
maybe when she agreed to start bitcoin investment she's hoping that Op will refund her back the money when she lose, I think that was the main reason why she accepted when OP ask her to join in the first place.
Why would she assume that  Huh

It’s not like op is the one who owns or controls bitcoin. Maybe she isn’t well aware of how bitcoin works or maybe she is just really entitled.

Yukyzu

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 12:45:42 AM

In investing, of course there will always be risks that we have to face in order to achieve success in the investments we make, if they understand well the risks faced in investing, of course they will be able to easily complete and continue the investments they make, so It is important for everyone who decides to invest that they must be able to understand the risks they will face in order to be able to invest well and achieve their investment targets, because if they do not understand the risks they will face and only look at the profits, of course This is very stupid and they will lose their money on this investment.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
MainIbem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 406

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 03:45:20 AM
Merited by usekevin (1)

In investing, of course there will always be risks that we have to face in order to achieve success in the investments we make, if they understand well the risks faced in investing, of course they will be able to easily complete and continue the investments they make, so It is important for everyone who decides to invest that they must be able to understand the risks they will face in order to be able to invest well and achieve their investment targets, because if they do not understand the risks they will face and only look at the profits, of course This is very stupid and they will lose their money on this investment.
A lot of people are not aware that bitcoin is volatile in nature. Just like that the OP mentioned, some believe that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and I think that was why she gave her terms of refund to the OP if things go wrong, before deciding to invest in it. This is the more reason why Bitcoin shouldn't be forced on people to invest in because out of ignorance some might begin to make trouble when it's price drop for instance imagine telling someone to invest in Bitcoin before the halving and you assure them that it's a very good asset for investment (of course it is) and the price would go very high, probably 80k. Maybe you didn't explain the nature of Bitcoin to them ( it's Volatility) Now what would you explain to them as it's current price has gone down? That's why when you preach to people about investing in Bitcoin you should also let them know the risk involved in it, then it's left for them to make a decision to proceed or not. Well If I were the OP I won't panic but I'll educate the lady further about Bitcoin and listen to her decision concerning making investment in it.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kro55

Activity: 1680
Merit: 301

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:20:02 AM

The more serious problem is why do we take the time to give investment advice to these types of people and take the time to explain it to them?In my opinion, stay away from the type of person who wants to make big profits but does not like to take risks. This will just waste our time.

I find that the mistake most of us make is that we like to give bitcoin investment advice to others when what we should be doing is just recommending bitcoin to them. Give them knowledge about bitcoin, not advice to invest in bitcoin as soon as possible.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Essential10

Activity: 364
Merit: 116

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 06:18:31 AM

As far as I'm concerned, investing in bitcoin is about taking the risk and expecting a return if I don't have the risk then why give the profit to others. Investing should be done thinking about both profit and loss. Those who only think about profit will never be successful it is not possible to move forward without taking risks. I will never risk my funds with this type of person.
Not everyone in the world uses their money for investment purposes. They invest only thinking about profit, they are not really investors, I don't think they invest at all. There is no person in the world who can demonstrate that there is no investment without risk. Those who have dared to risk investing are now multimillionaires. We are talking about Bitcoin here where introducing a person to Bitcoin does not mean that I will take responsibility for his invested money, no one will. They are not really investors they are actually greedy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: