Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is grace actually a corruption?  (Read 138 times)
Loveday422 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 09:55:18 AM

This has been bordering me for long so I decided to bring it along many things happened which people call it grace ,does it means that if you are the only one that survived in a car accident that is grace ?what about if you are the only one who was promoted in an office of 400 people ,is this also grace ,in a family of 10 you became the bread winner is this call grace now in the other hands should we call it corruption,the person who is richer in your family,what stop it that you are not the one that has the money,in a very big family the younger one became very rich

To the extent that no one can question him,even his wealth does it means since he is now that rich is the source of his riches corrupted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 01:24:23 PM

Well according to research grace is defined as something that is literally given by God. Now that would be complicated if you did not believe in God but that is exactly what it means. I guess you could compare it to luck.

Some of your examples like being promoted is not grace as you probably deserve that promotion unless you don’t. Unless you know that you did nothing to deserve that but if you know that you had worked really hard then that is anything but grace.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 02:12:51 PM

in christians or muslims, they say that grace is something given by god to humans. it is god's prerogative to give grace to whom, for example, as you said, someone is so rich that his wealth becomes corrupt, but there is a person who is very good and he obeys his god but in his life he struggles a lot. it does seem unfair because on the one hand, bad people seem to get blessings, but on the other hand, good people have a lot of difficulties, but that's the way of life. we cannot examine how god gives his grace to humans, so in christian and islamic teachings, these two religions emphasize that people who receive grace from god can channel it to other people through what they get from their wealth.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 04:03:57 PM

This has been bordering me for long so I decided to bring it along many things happened which people call it grace ,does it means that if you are the only one that survived in a car accident that is grace ?

~

Sounds like you're talking about Grace Kelly, at least partly.

The True Story of Grace Kelly's Death, and Why Rumors Surrounding It Have Been So Persistent - https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a26860987/grace-kelly-death-true-story/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Obulis

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 05:03:48 PM

Grace=undeserved favor... When looking at this, you don't do with emotions but do with emotional intelligence...
Sometimes it wears the coat of corruption... Like getting promoted undeservingly When qualifyed old staffs are there overdue for promotion.
Empathy has also cause a lot of favor....
Alot is unexplainable... Concerning survival of accident while others die.... There is alot to it that you can't just begin to worry about... Over time and indept understanding of life generality of which it is obvious that spiritual existence is real will help in getting some answers... Have you seen your mind before?
Loveday422 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 07:36:48 PM

Grace=undeserved favor... When looking at this, you don't do with emotions but do with emotional intelligence...
Sometimes it wears the coat of corruption... Like getting promoted undeservingly When qualifyed old staffs are there overdue for promotion.
Empathy has also cause a lot of favor....
Alot is unexplainable... Concerning survival of accident while others die.... There is alot to it that you can't just begin to worry about... Over time and indept understanding of life generality of which it is obvious that spiritual existence is real will help in getting some answers... Have you seen your mind before?

I haven't seen my mined before ,but what we are discussing now haven't gotten to see each other's mined ,is a topic of discussion,but sometimes to me this grace I see it as refined corruption,which many doesn't understand it ,even in heaven they do make use it many times in holy bible
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 08:10:38 PM

In religious terms, yes that's grace. But for someone who don't believe in anything, they will consider it luck.

So, whichever you are believing and you think that suits your belief then believe what you have to believe and consider what you want to consider what it is.

But as for grace being corruption? I don't see any connection on it and it's far from the description.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 11:45:34 PM

This has been bordering me for long so I decided to bring it along many things happened which people call it grace ,does it means that if you are the only one that survived in a car accident that is grace ?

~

Sounds like you're talking about Grace Kelly, at least partly.

The True Story of Grace Kelly's Death, and Why Rumors Surrounding It Have Been So Persistent - https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a26860987/grace-kelly-death-true-story/.

Cool
How is that true....

You quoted it, didn't you? Makes it truly a quote, right?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 02:20:52 PM

In religious terms, yes that's grace. But for someone who don't believe in anything, they will consider it luck.

So, whichever you are believing and you think that suits your belief then believe what you have to believe and consider what you want to consider what it is.

But as for grace being corruption? I don't see any connection on it and it's far from the description.

Yes many beliefs and how they consider certain occurance but grace can't be currupted is divinely give to any who experienced it.
Look at op instance of car accident survival, most accident after assessment on how fatality it may be all life is lost except one surviving may without harmed may go beyond human imaginary thinking of calling such situations grace. It can't be currupted because it's not given by human but the supreme according to whom he chooses at the point of such occurrence.

Example armed rubbers who are caught in rubbing and the rest killed and one is left to tell the story by putting him in prison this may be grace because been spared may go beyond certain imagine to who such occurrence has be received.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 08:54:19 AM

looks like the post is not about everything but about you being insecure of everything that
you don't have mate , why not just act and do for your own and become a GRACE for others?

It is fulfilling and good at heart when you become the bread winner and the richer in the
family and you are lucky if you survived the accident .

Just try to look at the good side mate.

correct , that is really what comes depending on your beliefs in life .

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 05:01:11 PM

The OP's evidence about "grace" is not convincing to me, because in many other cases I know things are not random. And the randomness that we misunderstand is also fostered from many reasons, but I will sympathize with the case that OP witnessed, just from a different perspective, we should look at the problem in many different directions again. I know that fairness exists and that it is always perfect, even if you feel unfair, that is still perfection. There may be opposing views, but they also express the fullness of life.

Like you mentioned 1 person was promoted out of 400 people, and need to be realistic about the reason behind it, if we live together, let's adapt to the principles that were set by the first person, or you can break it to attract/opposite what you want.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Canva2020

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 02:33:09 AM

To go on in normal life should be limited with God, all the family should pray to God, now there are many people who show corruption and irregularity, such people get stuck in various risks, may be exposed to various accidents, and money is the gift of God,
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 06:31:46 AM

To go on in normal life should be limited with God, all the family should pray to God, now there are many people who show corruption and irregularity, such people get stuck in various risks, may be exposed to various accidents, and money is the gift of God,
so  is grace a corruption or not because that is what OP is asking in this thread mate and not because of our faith or anything in related.
and accident cannot be also counted to that matter because its depend on what will allow to happen.
This has been bordering me for long so I decided to bring it along many things happened which people call it grace
that is once in a lifetime chances mate and for me this is not everything but LUCK and not grace  Wink Wink

Loveday422 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 08:11:50 PM

so  is grace a corruption or not because that is what OP is asking in this thread mate and not because of our faith or anything in related.
and accident cannot be also counted to that matter because its depend on what will allow to happen.
This has been bordering me for long so I decided to bring it along many things happened which people call it grace
that is once in a lifetime chances mate and for me this is not everything but LUCK and not grace  Wink Wink
So in this aspect now what is the difference between luck and grace ,to me here I think grace is corruption,why luck is what any one can get in a snappy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: