Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:11:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is it to keep your money and gold underground?  (Read 802 times)
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1470
Merit: 106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:11:42 PM

This is not a guaranteed way to pass down wealth from the old generation to the new. Several gold stashes have been discovered not by their kino of which some are only discovered when the new owner of the house tried renovating.

The older generation are also very careful in giving away their gold stash to their sons and daughters because they have not taught them well about money. Or they're just not trusting people.

Yes, bro, in my opinion it is also not effective if we have quite large assets and we store them underground, it is better to store our assets in a large bank and if there is a deposit route, it is better to just put them in deposits because in a few years our money will continue to grow in yield. from bank interest sharing, because it is clear and profitable there, instead of having to plant it in the ground and later it will disappear by itself, if we have that kind of price, why do we have to keep it in the ground? It's better to take the path where our assets are safe and have a stable price, rather than planting it in the ground the price will not increase in value, that's why we should never plant our wealth in the ground, it's better to take a profitable path rather than a path that has no benefits.

RockBell

Activity: 798
Merit: 374

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 09:13:06 PM

[5/18, 8:34 PM] Sammy:
This method of saving money/gold underground has been a practice of old and is still applicable to most people in this generation.It might look safe and it's also risky,if your saving your money underground you'll definitely use an object to indicate that exact spot where the money was buried in that case nobody is expected to see you.I've heard stories of how people's money were achieved underground all because they were seen during the process.It's best you save your money in banks or investment.
The practice of saving money and gold underground was one of the methods used in the olden days to save valuables and it is also still practiced by few people in this generation mostly because they believe it is safer and more reliable than keeping their valuables in the bank. Like everything in life, there are pros and cons to this practice, one of the major pro of this method of saving is easy accessibility. In times of emergency, the money can be easily reached. Another benefit of this method of saving is you can avoid paying bank charges. A major disadvantage of the practice is inflation risk. The tide of the economy cannot be predicted so the value of money saved can depreciate over time. Another con to this practice is the interest rate, as a result of saving money and gold underground there will be no interest earned.
Although saving money and gold underground may seem safe, it is advisable to safe in a bank where there is proper security over your valuables.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:58:01 PM

l watched my grandmother many years ago put her dollars, gold, and silver ornaments in a plastic box and bury them in a hole in the ground, marking the spot so she wouldn't forget it later. If ornaments or dollars were needed, she would fetch the necessary items from under the ground, unseen by all. The work is a little difficult, but she has been doing it for almost 30 years, and she is now an old woman.
     I was very surprised by her strategy. I liked it, and at the same time, I was curious as to why she put it that way. When I asked her, it would be better to keep the funds in a safe place at home or in the in the bank instead of like this. She then told me that neither the house nor the bank are safe.
 Based on that formula, I saw my mother adopt the exact same approach. The mother also has the idea that the bank or house is not safe for these funds, or that it is not a safe place for the money. Because keeping these funds at home is very risky, you should be wary of thieves, robbers, and even rats. Again, in the case of banks, I have heard about the bankruptcy of big banks. Also, if these things are kept in the bank, you have to pay a separate additional fee, and the tax is different.
    That's why they consider this novel method to be safe and confidential.
Also, they are senior people, so they have no idea about the crypto world, and it may take me a long time to understand them.

Many may be confused by reading my title. Some may find this approach ridiculous. But this is a different technique and experience for me.

Now I want to ask everyone:
    Have any of you ever been aware of this technique before?
And do you think we can keep our savings and wealth underground by adopting this strategy and considering it the safest?
And that being said, how safe do you think it is? At this time?

I am aware of such methods; that method is not bad to imitate, and the grandmother is also right about why she did that, and I agree with her on that matter. Actually, I even got the idea that it is better to put or save money in a plastic box because there are some of us old people who have saved money inside a scrap piggy bank like bamboo. After decades of saving, when he opened the piggy bank, the money he had saved was destroyed because insects like ants gnawed, just small insects.

So, that means it's not safe to use wooden piggy banks, and maybe it also depends on where you keep them. You really need to be careful when hiding or saving money.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 225

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 03:53:41 AM

Yes, bro, in my opinion it is also not effective if we have quite large assets and we store them underground, it is better to store our assets in a large bank and if there is a deposit route, it is better to just put them in deposits because in a few years our money will continue to grow in yield. from bank interest sharing, because it is clear and profitable there, instead of having to plant it in the ground and later it will disappear by itself, if we have that kind of price, why do we have to keep it in the ground? It's better to take the path where our assets are safe and have a stable price, rather than planting it in the ground the price will not increase in value, that's why we should never plant our wealth in the ground, it's better to take a profitable path rather than a path that has no benefits.
If someone does something like that, of course they don't have the idea that they can invest the assets they have or make deposits as you said, but they must first understand well what they are going to do so that they can do it well and make a profit. from what they do, choosing to plant the assets we have in the ground is not necessarily safe if we don't prepare the place well, but if we choose to keep the assets we have, of course the assets we have will never increase or decrease.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 03:58:57 AM

I would rather keep the valuables in a bank rather than down in the ground. But I have seen similar practices among many older people, more in the rural compared to the urban public.

This is dangerous of course, because anybody getting a hint of the same can attempt to rob that money. Houses may break down in natural calamities and that would make the valuables almost unextractable.

Most of these can be avoided by using banks because they are available close nowadays which was not the case during the times of our grandparents.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zaim7413

Activity: 1274
Merit: 337

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:58:26 AM

Storing wealth such as gold, silver and money in the ground is an old storage method that was often used by people who lived in a time when technology was not yet developed. They will feel more comfortable and free from all problems such as search and robbery that threaten their lives when choosing the underground storage method. Our ancestors did not carelessly store money in the ground, they would do it very carefully and ensure its safety from earthworms or the like.
As technology develops, fewer people carry out this type of storage, now it is very easy to store money and gold in a safer place compared to the method used by our ancestors. We are lucky to be able to live in an era where technology is increasingly developing because we have many options for saving money, including investing in Bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 06:32:36 AM

l watched my grandmother many years ago put her dollars, gold, and silver ornaments in a plastic box and bury them in a hole in the ground, marking the spot so she wouldn't forget it later. If ornaments or dollars were needed, she would fetch the necessary items from under the ground, unseen by all. The work is a little difficult, but she has been doing it for almost 30 years, and she is now an old woman.
     I was very surprised by her strategy. I liked it, and at the same time, I was curious as to why she put it that way. When I asked her, it would be better to keep the funds in a safe place at home or in the in the bank instead of like this. She then told me that neither the house nor the bank are safe.
 Based on that formula, I saw my mother adopt the exact same approach. The mother also has the idea that the bank or house is not safe for these funds, or that it is not a safe place for the money. Because keeping these funds at home is very risky, you should be wary of thieves, robbers, and even rats. Again, in the case of banks, I have heard about the bankruptcy of big banks. Also, if these things are kept in the bank, you have to pay a separate additional fee, and the tax is different.
    That's why they consider this novel method to be safe and confidential.
Also, they are senior people, so they have no idea about the crypto world, and it may take me a long time to understand them.

Many may be confused by reading my title. Some may find this approach ridiculous. But this is a different technique and experience for me.

And do you think we can keep our savings and wealth underground by adopting this strategy and considering it the safest?

There is quite a common theme you see with people who bury their money - they often harbor conspiratorial ideas and are not especially good with managing it. The effect of compounding is huge and is what drives many pensions to grow throughout peoples lifetimes, while they are continuously adding to it. All of that potential is wasted if your strategy for wealth accumulation is just to keep burying your money. It's not really a problem with gold, but I would always be concerned about burying notes because of all the potential ways they could get damaged underground, mostly relating to rotting and moisture damage. In general it's a very bad idea to do this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mrbluntzy

Activity: 308
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 09:39:04 AM

I am aware of this means of keeping money but it was practiced in the early 50's when there was yet no bank. Our great granny  thought it was safe to carry out such practice because there was no bank then and it was helping them but we are no longer in the 50's, in this our 21st century, there are better ways of safe keeping money and not burying them underground.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 10:22:12 AM

I am aware of this means of keeping money but it was practiced in the early 50's when there was yet no bank. Our great granny  thought it was safe to carry out such practice because there was no bank then and it was helping them but we are no longer in the 50's, in this our 21st century, there are better ways of safe keeping money and not burying them underground.
Indeed, at that time behind the bank institution was not crowded because the market share was small and not obsessed because at that time it was a solid form such as coins or gold, even though it was promising if it was made a service (seen from today). But the tradition could be because there are some countries because of genocide and land is the best medium to secure assets, although yes we agree that pests and bacteria can eat away if paper money, in the 40-50 years as identical metal money, silver, gold etc. even if storing in the wall even for alternatives. In contrast to today, whose physicality is increasingly abandoned, of course, rent for security is also with qualified technology, even though in the past with simplicity but more calm and sound sleep. Grin

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 11:36:53 AM

As safe as it can be, burying your money isn't advisable though as that's going to introduce moisture to your paper money which would attract elements like termites and humidity that will grow mold, when those elements are introduced to the paper money, expect your millions of dollars buried underground to be gone in a few years time. Regarding gold, have you heard of the story of the miser who buried his gold but always keeps on digging it everyday and it got stolen? My point is that when you bury your gold, you will have a hard time being relaxed because you're going to get paranoid that someone might get your buried treasure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 05:27:56 PM

Quote from: blckhawk
As safe as it can be, burying your money isn't advisable though as that's going to introduce moisture to your paper money which would attract elements like termites and humidity that will grow mold, when those elements are introduced to the paper money, expect your millions of dollars buried underground to be gone in a few years time. Regarding gold, have you heard of the story of the miser who buried his gold but always keeps on digging it everyday and it got stolen? My point is that when you bury your gold, you will have a hard time being relaxed because you're going to get paranoid that someone might get your buried treasure.
That was olden days strategy our forefathers use to stock their money and other assets for future purpose, because there was insecurity everywhere and those that have gold and other assets are like billionaires then, but the best way to make their wealth safe is to bury them inside the ground.

I know, coin was the money our forefathers were using, but assuming they are still using this paper money, there is a way they can still package this paper money and put them underground for future use and nothing will happen to the money.

Maybe he misplaced the direction he burned the gold, and if you can remember the direction you can still have access to your gold but if you show someone the place you bury your gold they can have access to your, which is what happened to miser that loss his gold.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 03:14:56 AM

In my opinion the right solution is to store money and gold in a safe that has been hidden in your room or it is recommended to open the basement to store the safe,
I think it would be best if you hide your money or whatever asset you are holding in a place where it wouldn't be obvious that there's any valuables in there. Banks usually use the argument that storing money in your own house puts it at risk against thieves. Even with a lock, there are various ways they can get your valuables.

reagansimms

Activity: 1008
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 04:31:07 AM

I would rather keep the valuables in a bank rather than down in the ground. But I have seen similar practices among many older people, more in the rural compared to the urban public.

This is dangerous of course, because anybody getting a hint of the same can attempt to rob that money. Houses may break down in natural calamities and that would make the valuables almost unextractable.

Most of these can be avoided by using banks because they are available close nowadays which was not the case during the times of our grandparents.
We especially those who have been touched by the development of the times and technological sophistication, have many variations in choosing storage places with a higher level of security compared to storing underground. Storage methods practiced by people who lived before the development of technology or who are now elderly are no longer relevant for people in general today.

Even though there are still some people who still adopt this storage method, the number is very small, and this is done by people who still live in rural areas who don't really care about changes in increasingly sophisticated times. Instead of storing valuables underground which has a very high level of risk, it is better to buy a small steel safe so that their assets are safer if they are still not used to storing them in a bank or the level of trust in their assets being stored by other parties is still lacking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Velemir Sava

Activity: 293
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 03:12:51 PM

Grin Grin. there will be many treasure hunters coming. Nice joke.

I think what you said is correct, it's normal. Even if you have large funds, if you save them, look for the right place, at least when we need them, they can be withdrawn and disbursed immediately.

Or if you don't want to save, divert to other investments that are moving and have good potential if we invest.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Razmirraz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 409

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 03:36:07 PM

Snip.
What if suddenly your balance becomes zero and the bank doesn't want to be responsible for your losses? Storing large amounts of money in the bank is very risky, many cases happen to bank customers who end up with losses due to accounts being compromised by irresponsible parties.

If you want to make a profit, why not just buy land or real estate, you don't need to worry about losing assets because it is very difficult for other parties to take them as long as you still hold ownership of the assets. Storing valuable assets in the ground is no longer effective in this highly sophisticated era. There are many ways you can do things that are more profitable than storing them in the ground or entrusting the bank to manage your assets.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Nothingtodo

Activity: 294
Merit: 121

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 03:49:23 PM

In earlier days, people used to bury their valuable wealth, money, land documents, jewelry etc. under the ground by making a hard plastic or a bag. But with the current banking system, people don't bury money and valuable assets under the soil but save them in banks. My grandparents used to have all these safeguards in the old daystook action. Nowadays people have updated a lot and because of different security systems, people don't store any things under the ground by making quotas like before. Moreover, if for some reason the marks or signs were erased under the ground, it would not be possible to easily recover all those treasures, so they would be lost forever. Moreover, if the person who saves dies for any reason, it is like recovering the wealth left by himThere is no chance.

atookz

Activity: 118
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 04:45:18 PM

I have never known or seen this way in the people around me. This is quite old fashioned in this day and age, and I think very few people keep money or gold underground. My question is, is the money taken from the ground still in its original condition? Because as far as I know, even if it is covered with plastic, the chances of it being damaged are very high, it could be eaten by insects or hit by rainwater that is absorbed into the ground.

Even if you want to keep it at home because if you keep it at a bank or something like that there will be additional costs, why not keep it in a safe-deposit box? In my opinion, it is safe to store money and gold in there.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 11:57:49 PM

I have never known or seen this way in the people around me. This is quite old fashioned in this day and age, and I think very few people keep money or gold underground. My question is, is the money taken from the ground still in its original condition? Because as far as I know, even if it is covered with plastic, the chances of it being damaged are very high, it could be eaten by insects or hit by rainwater that is absorbed into the ground.

Even if you want to keep it at home because if you keep it at a bank or something like that there will be additional costs, why not keep it in a safe-deposit box? In my opinion, it is safe to store money and gold in there.
That's right, we can buy safes or cupboards that can withstand various kinds of disasters such as fires, floods and even remain strong when very heavy materials fall on them. We can also store assets in the form of a digital wallet such as Trust Wallet or Electrum. The more digital currency technology develops, the more ways we can use it to save money well.

sekalitas

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 04:36:13 AM

I will answer this question based on the environment where I live.

Yes, I've heard of the technique of burying money underground, especially from films, but I've never heard of real people around me using it to protect their money.

I don't think it's viable anymore, especially for money, because it's not flexible and has many drawbacks, like no interest earned and the value of money depreciating due to inflation. Unless stored correctly, the money might deteriorate and become worthless.

Perhaps for gold, silver, or jewelry, it's still viable as long as it's sealed properly and buried for the long term, as their value tends to be safe from inflation.

But as for myself, I wouldn't do this because I live in a densely populated city, and there's no place to bury it safely without other people knowing. Besides that, I still trust banks, and the flexibility of using my wealth is important to me.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 04:59:28 AM

I know that this is how others specially in the old days do , If I remember this correctly my grandfa have had this old jar on the ground sitting for 10 years and need to be taking out because of the emergency needs of fund when my Uncle(youngest  brother of my mother) have had a cancer and urgently need an operation to live more and that Jar has those old gold coins and ornaments from his mother given to him as an ancestral reward.
meaning this  is how they wanted to store their  wealth as they are also not that educated using banks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: