Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self development, employment and training  (Read 87 times)
Jon pyagbara (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:13:36 AM

My country people una good morning, I done sit down see everything wey dey happen for this country, no jobs, bad economic decisions,bad governance I come get to observe some people too, as some they complain of how country hard, some persons they enjoy their lives, they cash out majorly, I come understand say people wey dey complain about the situation of the country they rely on government, while people wey dey cash out they Self employed, through technical and digital skills,  normally as a Nigerian youth weda you go school or not, you supposed get skill, or talent wey fit be Ur extra hustle, so as you dey believe papa God for better work you dey carry your skills hold your side, so self development really matters and e dey help , once you fit train yourself, get a skill my brother and sister Self employment go start from there, so I no see how una see am my people.
Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 178

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 07:48:03 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Basically it's not just in the digital space that people have been making good income but both on a local and physical level a lot of people have become very successful with their skills.

One thing is having passion for what you do, you can have a skill but because you don't really love your skill or hand works as we put it in local language you will discover that you're life during the time in that skill will be miserable as you will always encounter problems out of sad state of mind.
If you love you job you will surely progress even faster than every other person you see who already mad it in life. I can remember how a man who works with (RIWAMA) Rivers State waste management agency, got a whole lot of money as donation just because he loved his jibe and kept doing it with joy and people noticed him and from there he got more attentions now his living a better life, if you can still remember a man who controls traffic in Port Harcourt around Agip whom the ex governor of the state awarded wholesomely for being dedicated to his job.

This examples I gave is to let you know that whatever you do love and cherish it, as long as you remain in your lane believe you will always have a reason to be happy in the country no matter the bad governments and economy you will always be on the cash out as you called it.

What I'm saying in essence is it's not only people with digital skills that are making it now in the country even people with physical skills are doing better. All you have to do is be a problem solver in the whole and you will also cash out regularly.

Perfectbaby

Activity: 111
Merit: 54

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:52:50 AM
Merited by Rruchi man (2)

Now I want to brief us one thing that is so much affecting us and we felt our right has been deprived from us is a result of impatient, things where like this years back and there were no changes even if there are to be changes not much but the youth wants all everything to smooth and swift for themselves without knowing that life is a stage and level. You can you flash back those days when someone goes to serve people his boss (apprenticeship) after learning that particular skills his or her master will have to settle them.

How many people do you see that are doing that kind of thing today? This to say that youth are no longer interested in learn skills or going to a particular where they could be submissive to a particular person after 4 to 5 years they settles them and they become boss of their own, today we don't see such thing again and everyone seems to be impatient about life they want to meet up by all means. Just as the previous poster already said there are other places you can make money apart from the digital world, develop yourself with skills learn things on how to solve real life problems then you would see that even the so called government would look for you to solve their problems as well.
Nheer

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 11:01:36 AM

My country people una good morning, I done sit down see everything wey dey happen for this country, no jobs, bad economic decisions,bad governance I come get to observe some people too, as some they complain of how country hard, some persons they enjoy their lives, they cash out majorly, I come understand say people wey dey complain about the situation of the country they rely on government, while people wey dey cash out they Self employed, through technical and digital skills, 
Everything about this country seems to be going wrong and affecting the entire country and people living in it. I don’t think it affects only those depending on the government or those who work for the government, the entire nation is suffering it both those who are self employed and those who work for the government. Say for example, when the dollar rate increases it affected the prices of commodities and everyone consumes those commodities so that way it affects everyone be it self employed or government employees. We all cried and complained about the inflation rate when price of things rose very high and uptil now we still complain because the prices didn’t decrease much despite the dollar rate dropping massively.

normally as a Nigerian youth weda you go school or not, you supposed get skill, or talent wey fit be Ur extra hustle, so as you dey believe papa God for better work you dey carry your skills hold your side, so self development really matters and e dey help , once you fit train yourself, get a skill my brother and sister Self employment go start from there, so I no see how una see am my people.
You talk better here, person no fit just rely on one means alone so having an alternative is the best thing. We all know how e take hard to get work for this country now and as we de pray for better work e good make we get better skill wey we good for wey go fit de help assist person with for the time being before better work come and even when better work come e no mean say we go forget the skills instead we go de use the two two together so we no go de rely on just one source of income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
adultcrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 03:33:28 PM

The truth is that many Nigerians are doing so well as entrepreneur across various fields. I know many of them in tech, Agriculture, commodity trading and other chains of businesses. I guess many people have come to terms with reality that their is no job in Nigeria and even if there were, most jobs is underemployment. You don't actually expert people to be contented with working for others in a country where minimum wage is N30,000, amount that cannot buy a bag of rice. People are thinking outside the boss now sha, many are going into areas that were previously looked down on but have so much money in them. I was analyzing the situation with friends and we came to the conclusion that anyone still poor in Nigeria is to blame because there were a lot of eye opening since the sapa of last year hit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 09:46:15 AM

My country people una good morning, I done sit down see everything wey dey happen for this country, no jobs, bad economic decisions,bad governance I come get to observe some people too, as some they complain of how country hard, some persons they enjoy their lives, they cash out majorly, I come understand say people wey dey complain about the situation of the country they rely on government, while people wey dey cash out they Self employed, through technical and digital skills,  normally as a Nigerian youth weda you go school or not, you supposed get skill, or talent wey fit be Ur extra hustle, so as you dey believe papa God for better work you dey carry your skills hold your side, so self development really matters and e dey help , once you fit train yourself, get a skill my brother and sister Self employment go start from there, so I no see how una see am my people.

Na true talk u talk so, as this country dey like this so, we no supposed dey even dey think about government work again because e no dey even last, and u fit retired anytime and e get age limit self but u see anything skill, once person calm down, learn am well well, e go really help us for life, we go even make am through am, like this now, na handwork dey reign now o, because na e dey put food for people table now, even if na online or offline mk we just get side work, mk we dey self employed and we go see the enjoyment wey dey am and we go also know say nothing dey for government work and e go dey give us time to take care of ourselves etc.

Derekfunds

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 10:09:59 AM

Yes you are right, because if you no get skills and experience my brother you dey carry last oo is better to have an occupation even though say you go school at least get 1 handwork, because if you still go school graduate no skill or without employment na waist be that, at least even if you no go school try handwork, nothing better pass handwork oo for this country na handwork dey pay well well.
Orpichukwu

Activity: 490
Merit: 315

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 05:45:36 PM

Now I want to brief us one thing that is so much affecting us and we felt our right has been deprived from us is a result of impatient, things where like this years back and there were no changes even if there are to be changes not much but the youth wants all everything to smooth and swift for themselves without knowing that life is a stage and level. You can you flash back those days when someone goes to serve people his boss (apprenticeship) after learning that particular skills his or her master will have to settle them.
The more society is changing, the more ways of life are also changing. A lot of people have grown up to see things as old-fashioned. There are things and ways that our parents used to hustle in order to make ends meet. If they bring back those old memories, only a few of us here could be able to engage in those kinds of jobs. 

The example you gave about people serving people in other for them to be settled, Omo that kind update don dy cast finish now plenty boss dem they use am against there apprentice, you go dy serve them once's time don they reach for settlement you go see them bring up trouble say the person theif from them one allegation lead to the other just for them to no pay the person at the end of the day so many case like that dy for the high side sometimes last year and the year before last, so that kind thing they even discourage others to participate.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄