Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Countries who's own people suffering always try to intervene other countries  (Read 20 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 11:38:58 AM

For example USA UK now france and i would say russia.
I mean countries that are quite decent they keep low profile but countries where they have own problems they want to play police out the world.
UK go to London it's nice it's good go outside you see extreme poverty and social problems.
USA yes it's nice to be Miami South beach NYC park avenue or Beverly Hills ...go to out you see so much bad things and poverty.
France yes Southern Riviera cannes st tropez nice but go other places like paris suburbs and you see dark side.

I mean USA and Even Canada have so much more problems their own that they still look like they can rule out of the world.

Fix your own country first ? Only countries who can say anything to others are switzerland belgium and maybe more few of them but not usa not Canada not framce not UK because they don't deal their own problems life get in there bad everyday for most part.

Country who try to govern others should show as good example first ...off course people watch Hollywood movies or Even watch movies about Canada they have very wrong experssion.

So USA have so much problems in their own country yet they don't solve nothing.

Do you think that countries dealing with Global issues instead of Local is that kind of taking attentions away from the problems of their own country because they know they cant fix them anyways so It's better to point the finger to the Europe and middle east and show to on the news rather then talking about their own issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: