Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:48:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it advisable for a beginner to invest in a newly launch project?  (Read 735 times)
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 994
Merit: 713

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 08:17:37 PM

Well I think is not advisable for a beginner to invest in a newly launch project, reason been that you don't know if the project will last for a long period of time, or if the project happens to be scam. some project can look very real and promising but at the end it won't work out the Way you expected, most of the project can decide to reward the first set of people who participated from day one just to make it look real, so as to attract people, at this point you will see a lot of people investing in that project without knowing their intention, those investors who didn't invest quite on time will find it difficult to withdraw their fund's, that is why before investing in any newly launch project first thing you should do is to make a deep research about the project before looking out to make investment, However most of the beginnings don't make research before making any investment, that is the mean reason why most of the beginnings  get scammed so easily.
As a beginner who just got introduced into cryptocurrency, I will say that the best advice for such individual will be for them to first learn to master how cryptocurrency works, because inasmuch as we have got new coins which gets launched every week, it's rare to find good projects likely to give you mad profits, which is why I always advise people to invest in Bitcoin and HODL for long term, rather than looking for projects waiting to be launch. Secondly, the exchange by which a project is intending to be launched is another factor to always look out for, because it has been proven that projects launched on tier 1 exchanges (i.e Binance, Kucoin & e.t.c ) always have great potential of performing better, than projects launched on tier 2 exchanges. But, however, it's never a guarantee. 

Hence, always ensure to do your own intensive research before paying a penny.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:12:09 PM

Is it advisable for a beginner to invest in a newly launch project?
Advisable I don't think so!

But if you are going to be diligent enough to look for any red flags not to invest or the green flags that will give you a reason that will convince you to invest in the project then I don't see anything wrong investing this way as you have done your homework and it's checked your boxes then one can go for it...

Btw,when it comes to new projects, everyone needs to do their due diligence regardless of being an experienced crypto investor or newbie!!
Exactly. Regardless of the position, one should not invest without doing extensive research at first. Be it new or old projects, any investor should not jump into investing but should always take time to study the project first and determine if there are high potentials to succeed or just like any project, it’s going to get doomed and vanish all of a sudden. So knowing the project well is a must, most especially if you are also a beginner in crypto industry.

Kristiyana (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:56:29 PM

But if you are going to be diligent enough to look for any red flags not to invest or the green flags that will give you a reason that will convince you to invest in the project then I don't see anything wrong investing this way as you have done your homework and it's checked your boxes then one can go for it...

Btw,when it comes to new projects, everyone needs to do their due diligence regardless of being an experienced crypto investor or newbie!!
Exactly. Regardless of the position, one should not invest without doing extensive research at first. Be it new or old projects, any investor should not jump into investing but should always take time to study the project first and determine if there are high potentials to succeed or just like any project, it’s going to get doomed and vanish all of a sudden. So knowing the project well is a must, most especially if you are also a beginner in crypto industry.

You're absolutely right, before investing in any newly launch project is always advisable to make a proper research about the project before any other thing, is very important.  I think the reason why most beginners  easily fall victim to scammers is because they always jump into making investment without making a research about the project.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 10:51:58 PM

You're absolutely right, before investing in any newly launch project is always advisable to make a proper research about the project before any other thing, is very important.  I think the reason why most beginners  easily fall victim to scammers is because they always jump into making investment without making a research about the project.
When we say Beginners, these are people who are new and have no well developed knowledge on a particular field (it may be anything, Bitcoin or something else). Being a beginner /newbie whereas fully knowing their is nothing known about investment making, why would one want to now venture into something they have no common sense about. In some cases, It does not really matter whether newly launched projects or not, as long their is no proper/basic knowledge as well being a newbie then it's best to restrain from investing.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 812
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 11:04:17 PM

To be honest, I don't think that to research on a project before investing in it is enough to okay any investment plan in place. Moreso talking about a newbie who should be observing and learning before engaging in such venture.
My reasons being that, one has to have nursed the interest and have a leading in that direction before any research on the said project, not necessarily crypto, would bear fruit.

Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 08:11:42 AM

When we say Beginners, these are people who are new and have no well developed knowledge on a particular field (it may be anything, Bitcoin or something else). Being a beginner /newbie whereas fully knowing their is nothing known about investment making, why would one want to now venture into something they have no common sense about. In some cases, It does not really matter whether newly launched projects or not, as long their is no proper/basic knowledge as well being a newbie then it's best to restrain from investing.
When it comes to investments, we have two kinds of investors... those that invest based on a professional financial advise and those that invest based on gut feeling & personal research!

And considering this is about a beginner/newbie this doesn't mean these people press the buy button while closing their eyes, no!!
With so many scams around the internet one needs to be cyber smart to protect oneself and ones investment and if I were still a newbie in this niche of investments I would still do my research as it's a basic requisite to survive in this industry and should not be used as an excuse not to...besides this is like buying a car, as a new car buyer you need to do your research into the cars problems, its best features etc and if it checks your boxes you go ahead and buy!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 882
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:40:12 AM

I don't blame newbies that are investing in new projects but are they doing it the right way? This is my concern, because those who are making the gains from new altcoins are the ones that are engaging in IDO and ICOs on the biggest platforms like DaoMaker and Seedify.

Those who are buying at the open market are at biggest risks because they have no clue about what they are doing, most of these new coins will dump weeks after they are launched and for me I always wait for the dump before I buy, if you buy at the top the investors will likely dump on you.

Bitcoin is the most recommendable for beginners and newbies, you don't need to investigate if Bitcoin will survive or die in the next few months or year to come, you only have to do your research on the right Bitcoin wallets to use to store your Bitcoin, to avoid scams.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 11:52:06 AM

~snip~
It is always risky to invest in the newly launched projects, and in case of a beginner investor it will be more riskier for him. Today most of the newly launched projects on cryptocurrency are being scammer and it will be natural for beginners not to identify them. And result will be lost his fund. So my suggestion will be for beginners investor invest with the top coins like Bitcoin, etherium, solana, light coin. The best option will be invest on Bitcoin for long time

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Stablexcoin

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 01:36:28 PM

I don't blame newbies that are investing in new projects but are they doing it the right way? This is my concern, because those who are making the gains from new altcoins are the ones that are engaging in IDO and ICOs on the biggest platforms like DaoMaker and Seedify.

Those who are buying at the open market are at biggest risks because they have no clue about what they are doing, most of these new coins will dump weeks after they are launched and for me I always wait for the dump before I buy, if you buy at the top the investors will likely dump on you.

Bitcoin is the most recommendable for beginners and newbies, you don't need to investigate if Bitcoin will survive or die in the next few months or year to come, you only have to do your research on the right Bitcoin wallets to use to store your Bitcoin, to avoid scams.
Whether a s person is a beginner, intermediate, or expert in cryptocurrency investing in newly launched projects without doing proper research on the authenticity of the project then such a person is bound to lose their money in the investment if the project ends up being a scam cryptocurrency project.

I dont think that investing in a new project that was launched in the market or buying in a specific exchange means anything. They are all the same, for example, they say Binance is the top 1 cryptocurrency exchange and that the security level is strong and the cost of a new project to get listed in Binance is quite huge. Yet, some scam projects still penetrate the platform and make runs with people's investment.

The easiest way to avoid investing in the wrong project is by avoiding all the newly launched projects and starting investing in the real ones. Bitcoin, ETH, and SOL are good for investing now.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
moneystery

Activity: 728
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 03:45:13 PM

even research alone is not enough, because many projects that seem credible and from reputable teams, but ultimately end in failure. because investing in a new project is quite risky, only people who are ready to take the risks of their investment understand this. therefore, beginners who want to invest in new projects must be able to know their limits and not invest too much of their money in new projects because of the risks.

Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:28:45 PM

Well I think is not advisable for a beginner to invest in a newly launch project, reason been that you don't know if the project will last for a long period of time, or if the project happens to be scam. some project can look very real and promising but at the end it won't work out the Way you expected, most of the project can decide to reward the first set of people who participated from day one just to make it look real, so as to attract people, at this point you will see a lot of people investing in that project without knowing their intention, those investors who didn't invest quite on time will find it difficult to withdraw their fund's, that is why before investing in any newly launch project first thing you should do is to make a deep research about the project before looking out to make investment, However most of the beginnings don't make research before making any investment, that is the mean reason why most of the beginnings  get scammed so easily.

Yes one can actually do whatever they want, Bitcoin is the only coin that has seen to stand out of the crowd that is less risky when compared to other coins but everyone has to tailor down what he or she want in terms of coins involvement. But however, talking about new project I will presume that you are referring to other coins which I could say that any newbie in the space should be able to have a basic knowledge and understanding of what her she is venturing in to.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:40:55 PM

Nope- I will definitely NOT advice beginners to invest on a newly launched project given that the knowledge required is too great for them to grasp.

Remember that beginners should be able to understand the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies. Before investing into any altcoins, they must first learn the basics and on how cryptocurrencies work in the first place. Also, be reminded that majority of new projects are famous for its "rug pulls" where the projects would collect the investment and banish after receiving all of the donations and monetary support from its backers.

Just to add, investing on BTC is already risky. Why add another layer of risk to these beginners? You may also bring more harm than good if they get the wrong idea from investing into newly launched projects especially if the latter fails to uphold its promise to its backers.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:58:07 PM

Well, when it comes to bitcoin, it’s normal to doubt its potentials at first knowing a lot of people are saying that it’s a ponzi scheme, that’s why doing your own diligence to research is a must so you will gain peace of mind prior to investing and risking your hard-earned money. And once it’s done, regardless if the project is old or new, the fact that you have known already that it’s a good and has high potentials to succeed, then even if you are new in the market, that won’t stop you from not investing into bitcoin.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Odusko

Activity: 938
Merit: 513

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 10:13:37 PM
Merited by bSpend (1)

Well I think is not advisable for a beginner to invest in a newly launch project, reason been that you don't know if the project will last for a long period of time, or if the project happens to be scam. some project can look very real and promising but at the end it won't work out the Way you expected, most of the project can decide to reward the first set of people who participated from day one just to make it look real, so as to attract people, at this point you will see a lot of people investing in that project without knowing their intention, those investors who didn't invest quite on time will find it difficult to withdraw their fund's, that is why before investing in any newly launch project first thing you should do is to make a deep research about the project before looking out to make investment, However most of the beginnings don't make research before making any investment, that is the mean reason why most of the beginnings  get scammed so easily.
As a beginner, it is very important to focus on less volitility since your mental frame of mind won't be strong enough to handle the volitility that comes with new projects and just as you rightly stated, new projects may lack the ability to stay long in the market and as a newbie, long term duration is important for your investment in other to study and understand the project ecosystem and offer your own support to them, most important.
So for that, investing in bitcoin becomes the most reliable and less risky for a newbie since bitcoin can give you the chance to hold your assets for as long as you want and still be confident that you won't lose your investment value because of decreased in price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:30:42 PM

It is not recommended for newbies because they don't have experience yet and we don't want them to fall into scam projects. We wanted them to enjoy their first try and stay in crypto by investing in potential coins like BTC and ETH. At least, they can't say that it was a scam unlike many of the altcoins and new projects. It is just for them to know more before taking risks in new projects. Because in the first place, investing in new projects gives us no assurance, unlike old coins that I've mentioned above.

It is not advisable for them but it does not mean we should have to ignore new projects at all.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:50:17 PM

Well, when it comes to bitcoin, it’s normal to doubt its potentials at first knowing a lot of people are saying that it’s a ponzi scheme, that’s why doing your own diligence to research is a must so you will gain peace of mind prior to investing and risking your hard-earned money. And once it’s done, regardless if the project is old or new, the fact that you have known already that it’s a good and has high potentials to succeed, then even if you are new in the market, that won’t stop you from not investing into bitcoin.

They will just call it a ponzi schemes since they don't know anything about it and just learn about from something negative information which is not accurate. If they don't do a research about what's the real score about bitcoin then provably they would miss the entire opportunity what bitcoin could possibly bring to them. For newbies maybe its not advisable to test their self on new projects but if they can able to handle the risk and already know how to deal with something questionable turndowns of said projects then I guess its still worth to try since the experience you can get there is good to learn from. But if they can't able to handle or afford to lose their money then I guess bitcoin investment is good practice ground for newbies and they should avoid newly launched projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nothingtodo

Activity: 294
Merit: 121

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 11:05:52 PM

For those who are interested in Bitcoin investment, it is not at all convenient to invest in any new project other than Bitcoin. Moreover, for those who are completely new to investment, it is better not to invest in newly launched projects because in this case the newly launched projects are very hyped at first and later these launched projects are in such a down mood in the market that a new investor may not benefit from these projects.

Yaqs15

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 08:40:07 PM

OP, another obvious post. Besides all this, as has been said many times, how can a newbie conduct his research? Aren't you the one who writes that he is inexperienced? How will he do this? Everything is colorful in his eyes, and he is already practically rich, and very quickly. This is how newcomers perceive new “promising” projects. So, OP, to make your post useful, please tell us how a newbie can spot a scam. Considering that, some projects look very trusting, almost until the end of their epic of deception.
No, capital no. How can a newbie even have the guts to invest in newly lunched projects when you are not a sure of wether the project has future or not?
it will be considered not common sense for someone to be have in such manner. we newbies should take heed of the kind of projects that we are going to put our money into. we should be sure  that the project has future.

This is called Gambling.  You are pretty much putting money into something you never actually know whether will succeed or not.

The amount of people purchasing a new Cryptocurrency to end up earning a LOT of money is so little you probably have better chances doubling your money at a local lottery.  Even big Cryptocurrencies sometimes show red flags and end up scamming.  You simply never know.
You see, even those that purchase cryptocurrency and gain a lot in return are not much. So instead of playing a gamble in the name of cryptocurrency trading, you rather go for local coins that have already gotten some positive trust so that you can have rest of mind. Although some people are so desperate to earn a lot of money. But even if you are going to invest, try as much as possible to consult experts in the forum.  And those experts should be those you trust, even if not 100% , you should at least trust them to some extent.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1734

To the moon

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 07:47:33 PM

Well I think is not advisable for a beginner to invest in a newly launch project, reason been that you don't know if the project will last for a long period of time, or if the project happens to be scam...

If you can't do the research yourself, then you need to look at who was the investor of the project. And if you see that companies such as Binance Labs, Coinbase Ventures or Andreessen Horowitz and Vitalik Buterin have invested in this project, then you can safely invest your money with them.

Sonia_123

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 09:44:58 PM

A totally real newbie has nothing to do with investment because you have no idea at all . To invest in a newly launched project is wrong because you don't know anything about the project, that is why most person gets easily scam by fraudster, immediately you enter the project they know that you ou are new and so fraudsters start moving towards you to know your ability and as soon as it been confirmed you lose your money . You need to know a lot about a project and how it works or being done before you put your money there,make your research and findings ,the trend of the market and technologies applied,the risk and growth strength ,most important you should also know the cryptocurrency they use and understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: