Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:00:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Falseful speculations about bitcoin predictions and its halving  (Read 347 times)
Bulltard

Activity: 28
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:14:12 PM

would someone be kind enough to translate the op please? i stopped reading after 3 sentences, my brain was melting
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 07:58:07 AM

Let them all talk, it's not like they can do anything about it, if people fall for this charlatan and naysayers then they deserve what comes to them because they wanted to try their luck on listening to whatever they're saying rather than that of thinking for themselves, it's not like it's a loss because when one falls, there's more to replace that person anyway. People love to talk, dream, and speculate so I'm not sure what to say to you but I guess let them talk and do their own thing, do what you think is right and don't listen to them, it's not like they care if you follow through what you're doing.

At the end of the day, you are the one taking care of your funds. So it is up to you how you handle the talks surrounding this market. People will always have something to say, but you need to take care of your own to survive, else, you will lose without a doubt. Also, do remember, these known experts are also human. They are also basing their predictions on their experience or knowledge, but they don't have the crystal ball to say, their predictions are accurate enough for everyone to believe and follow.

Speculations and rumors can actually be of influence but having being abiding to all that as discrimination, hyping or otherwise might put you up to diminishment and they those who has been airing so loud to you wouldn't care about your forth being. So are only acting to mislead while some are acting to increase the markets values.
It's always advisable to give attention when an experience Investor is on the air but mustn't be tied up to accept it all as they might be or wrong gestures with their examinations. Hence, stay unwavery and diligently rely more on research.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: