Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wanna tell you people to beware of fake friends online  (Read 166 times)
ineedhelpplease (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 09:18:52 AM

I have a long story about all about this stuff but I don't want to blow my brains out typing it all. They weren't the entire cause to everything bad and I can only blame myself for being friends with them for that part of the retarded stuff I have had to go through for the past year and a half. I just wanted to warn some of you because there's always gonna be at least one person who needs this thread.

Be careful stay safe.

I hope everyone here lives a great life.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 11:40:40 AM

I have a long story about all about this stuff but I don't want to blow my brains out typing it all. They weren't the entire cause to everything bad and I can only blame myself for being friends with them for that part of the retarded stuff I have had to go through for the past year and a half. I just wanted to warn some of you because there's always gonna be at least one person who needs this thread.

Be careful stay safe.
Online friends is like an imaginary friend that you don't even know a single thing because online nowadays can be
tricky and they can pretend to be someone completely mate so try not to engage with them in regular way, its bad to
hear this but try only to gather what you can benefits from them but never let them benefits from you. use it a one
way advantage for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 11:50:54 PM

Be careful stay safe.
It's best to have few friends that you can count with your fingers than to have a bunch of them but ain't there in times you need them most.

Been there and done that, I know how to analyze a friend if they are a real deal or there's something they need from you.

We're growing old and we're done with those users than of being real friends, they value other things than the friend relationship that I've gotta offer to them.

Online or not, you have to analyze whom you are taking to your boat.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 01:06:41 AM

Never that I consider online people as a friend not until  I met them personally
Yeah back in the days when I am still active in online games there are several
People that I have met in real life and become a friend of mine as some of them
even still a friend of mine closer to my real friends but trust me they are really
Harder to find so best to know them first in real life before considering them as friends.

Mrcool75

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 04:14:00 AM

Of course everyone should be aware before making online friends.  Because none of us know what the person on the other side of us is like as an online friend.  We don't know if the online friend is really good or bad.  So everyone should be aware before making online friends.
Canva2020

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 01:05:30 AM

Actually an online friend is like an imaginary friend, he will treat you like a doll and throw you away at the end of the day, you should never share personal things with such friends, one mistake can last a lifetime, so stay away from these online friends.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 01:07:29 AM

Be careful stay safe.
Its sad that you learn this the hard way mate because online friends are just there to use us in some manner , yeah there might be some real in intention but trust me almost or more than 90% are users that will bite even your hands if you fed them.
hope you have learn something from this and will never let to happen again mate.

Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:16:23 AM

Be careful stay safe.

For now best thing you can do is to forgive yourself and stop blaming anyone even yourself because it's already done. What happens already happened. So take the lesson and move forward. Because in the first place, you cannot truly trust 100 percent those you can't even see real time. Yet most people, let those people handle their finances and investments.

You're the only person responsible in every action you've taken online. So if there's any person who needs to be more careful it will always be yourself.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 10:55:28 AM

Be careful stay safe.

Friendship should be if category and certain information or personal details should not be given to any kind of friend one don't know much of, it's very painful where most people take social media friend or online friend more compared to physically friend they come in contact with on daily basis, it's unwise to place much trust on online friend allot can happen as it's difficult to hold into account many has loss their life some mislead and many miserable thing to mention.

Allowing yourself to be used by online friend don't call for blame it's lack of consciousness and self discipline one must be cautious at all time nit only on online friend but in all aspects in exposing what seen to be personal to who you may consider to help or bear the pain or reader solution as most may act as wet blanket.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 10:04:09 PM

Obviously you do not know your internet friends in real life which makes it quite difficult to judge their character. Yes you can bond over your interests but trust is something that is huge and should not be easily given to anyone.

The internet is a scary place and no one truly knows who is the one behind the screen and what kind of intentions they have.

Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 01:39:52 PM

Most of the information in the online world is misrepresented it is better to be careful of them. Telling all the personal details of one's life in the name of friendship in a few days falls into another level of stupidity. The risk of being in danger increases a lot if you tell your personal things. What you do what you like to do where you live family conversations, names and addresses of relatives and friends are all personal information. Because the other person can find you very easily. If the person is not good it will increase your chances of danger.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 02:31:56 PM

The development of technology comes with some people taking advantage of tools to scam people online, I'm not sure if you have been exposed to such things as impersonators taking advantage of your information. and use AI and deepfake to perform acts such as blackmail or borrowing money.

So always be alert not only to the problem of your computer being hacked, but also to the tricks of exploiting information around you to commit fraud. I have heard of a number of cases where I pretended to be a relative and made a live video call to request money transfer, and by the time I discovered I had been scammed, it was too late.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 03:30:59 PM

The development of technology comes with some people taking advantage of tools to scam people online, I'm not sure if you have been exposed to such things as impersonators taking advantage of your information. and use AI and deepfake to perform acts such as blackmail or borrowing money.

People are truly disgusting. They are willing to go such lengths and fool people for their own gain. This is why you should not believe everything that you see online. There has been so much improvement with technology that it is very now easy to make something that can fool anyone.

At some point, I am pretty sure there will come a point where we wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between real and fake anymore.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
thrillainvanilla

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:06:25 AM

It already isn't always easy to tell the difference between real and fake. But I agree, we will reach a point when it becomes impossible. This is a very serious topic, and everyone should be careful. We are talking about sophisticated methods, so almost anyone can be manipulated under the right circumstances. Scary.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 08:31:14 AM

Be careful stay safe.
Try not to label a Online people as a friend not unless you have known them for long or at least you have already some reason to trust them completely because people can pretend to be another while you are online because there is noway that you can seel them personally and can ask people about who they truly is.
sorry for your experience but I'm sure that you will find more valuable friend in the future.
It already isn't always easy to tell the difference between real and fake. But I agree, we will reach a point when it becomes impossible. This is a very serious topic, and everyone should be careful. We are talking about sophisticated methods, so almost anyone can be manipulated under the right circumstances. Scary.
then better not to have a friend that you are not the one who has an advantage ? lol

moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 02:25:31 PM

the first rule of the internet is never to trust someone too quickly, because they could be a fake or a scammer who wants to steal your money. there are lots of cases of crimes like that nowadays, especially on the social media facebook, where there are several accounts that impersonate women and try to hook men on dates. it's not uncommon for these cases to turn into kidnappings or threats. so just be careful of people in today's online world, because we don't know whether they have good or bad intentions.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1573
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:05:46 PM

You must have good self-defense, even if the person looks very convincing, remember to set aside 25% of your distrust of that person, currently making money is quite difficult so people will continue to emerge who want to cheat and take advantage of other people for them profit, love yourself, don't fall into the trap of fraudsters. Staying alert is important, especially online friends who are too kind in the beginning, it could just be an inducement

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 09:56:08 PM

Making friends online is not a bad idea if they are productive and also involves themselves in productive stuffs online but you should be careful with the kind of friends you make online because some can disguise as good people just to earn your trust in them and when they find out that you truly trust them, they will do you unimaginable things and since they are just your friends online they can decide to cut communication with you and you will regret it all your life so never trust people you meet online except you have met them facially with a convincible character that they possess and you will take your time to scrutinize them and know the kind of person they are before trusting them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: