Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ways to Buy and Hodl Promising Tokens for Maximum Profit.  (Read 213 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 04:29:21 AM

I was holding meme token and always buy it when bitcoin is always dumping like this. The shitty performance from bitcoin can sometimes make meme token holders are feeling panicly. It gives me a chance to take an opportunity to buy the new token from the market.
That’s quite a different approach from what is usual.

Please do indulge my question, why memecoins if bitcoin is possible?

I mean if bitcoin is already dumping then you now have an opportunity to enter the market at a low price. I am assuming that bitcoin offers a whole bigger profit return than memecoins even if it takes quite a while. It is safer and have a much more guarantee that you will get some profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 07:13:31 AM

I think holding coins for a long period of time is the best way to get bigger profits, but of course you have to hold coins that have great potential and popularity such as bitcoin, ethereum, and even Binance, and of course to meet expectations There, we have to really choose a trusted platform,
Recently, the value of various tokens has been increasing on different platforms, the value of tokens may increase or decrease in the future. But I agree with you that for the long term it is better to invest in coins from different tokens of the platform and hold. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coins may not offer you high value returns like all other meme coins. However, if the coins can be held for a long time, then double or triple can be obtained from there. It may be profitable to hold the tokens but I think investing in the coins is the right decision from the point of satisfaction.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 11:50:43 PM

I think holding coins for a long period of time is the best way to get bigger profits, but of course you have to hold coins that have great potential and popularity such as bitcoin, ethereum, and even Binance, and of course to meet expectations There, we have to really choose a trusted platform,
Do you prefer the short-term projects? I honestly think is for scalpers which are pretty confident of their short positions and are always available and willing to take profits when they sights one unlike the Long-term traders who patiently waits for enormous profits on bitcoin and we know how lengthy it will take. Long-term holding will do great fortunes for every whale or investor out there. I know this is not easy but the best actions comes with benefiting sacrifices which are made.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 01:33:14 AM

I was holding meme token and always buy it when bitcoin is always dumping like this. The shitty performance from bitcoin can sometimes make meme token holders are feeling panicly. It gives me a chance to take an opportunity to buy the new token from the market.
That’s quite a different approach from what is usual.

Please do indulge my question, why memecoins if bitcoin is possible?

I mean if bitcoin is already dumping then you now have an opportunity to enter the market at a low price. I am assuming that bitcoin offers a whole bigger profit return than memecoins even if it takes quite a while. It is safer and have a much more guarantee that you will get some profit.

I think he is aiming for a good return with a minimal capital. Most of the memecoin are promising huge return once it will create a hype in the market, but the thing they tend to ignore is that the chances for it to be successful like Doge is very slim to non. They also failed to realize that if they gradually put that money to bitcoin everytime it's experiencing a correction, they could actually make a good profit instead of slowly burning it out to memecoin and altcoins in the market which will eventually and most likely going to turn to be a shitcoin.
Well, can't blame them if this is their way of diversifying their investments. Maybe they already own bitcoin and decided to stop momentarily at a certain amount to allow themselves to buy and diversify to another altcoin. But then again, there will be a huge risk associated with it rather than just holding bitcoin and select top alts in the market.
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 390
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 03:13:24 AM

Apart from the regular trading on platforms like Binance and Bitget, I've been exploring alternative strategies that experts are using to profit from cryptocurrency on these major exchanges. Recently, I came across Bitget Launchpool and also their innovative feature, PoolX, to facilitate wealth creation through staking and liquidity mining.

I also need to have an account at bitget and I see a lot of big and potential events there. But we must follow faithfully. For the risk I think it is not high anywhere and safe. Fresh funds in the account must be ready otherwise the conditions for participation do not meet.

On the other hand, there are quite a lot of coins listed there so it is quite easy for us to place a lot of eggs not only on potential coins such as BTC but coins other than BTC are also many to invest or trade.

For other Platforms it may also be the same because their main goal is to make their platform attractive and its users happy.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 03:41:00 AM

Looks to me another shill post for Bitget exchange by a low ranking member on the disguise of asking silly question. If Bitget wants to promote their platform why no hire lengendary rank holders who have good reputation in the forum. Using these cheap marketing tactics like this one won't help the exchange in any ways.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:25:40 AM

Do you prefer the short-term projects? I honestly think is for scalpers which are pretty confident of their short positions and are always available and willing to take profits when they sights one unlike the Long-term traders who patiently waits for enormous profits on bitcoin and we know how lengthy it will take. Long-term holding will do great fortunes for every whale or investor out there. I know this is not easy but the best actions comes with benefiting sacrifices which are made.

Of course holding coin for long term investment is the best way to get bigger profit, though most investors prefer Short term investment that's for those who want to make quick profit. However i think is just a matter of choice, for me I prefer to hold bitcoin for long term investment I wouldn't mind how long it will take for me to get profited from bitcoin investment, I don't care how much profit they get from Short term investment I will just keep holding bitcoin until the right time to sell.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: