Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MATIC - Polygon  (Read 299 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 01:08:24 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2024, 08:08:57 AM by VanKushFamily.com

What does Everyone know about this Currency, from what I know it is an ETH Clone or Fork, and it is set to Finish Mining Rewards Distribution by April 2025. They could Continue Rewards with a Token that Rewards Miners of MATIC, so it's not like it has to Die. But I want to know what Everyone knows about this Token, and their Experience.

I am about to make a MATIC Token, and it will be Listed on HIVE-Engine, so I just wanted to get a Thread Started because there are not many on Bitcointalk about Polygon and MATIC. So I guess I will be Creating the Polygon/MATIC Threads, and we will Start Teaching Everyone about this Blockchain as the Mining Rewards get Ready to End Next Year.

Being an ERC20 Based Project from what I can Tell, You can Clone anything on EtherScan or TronScan and Upload it with the New Name and Logo and Everything, and it will be Your Own Project, that is how ERC20 Works. So since there should be a bunch of Similar Tokens to ERC20s, maybe some People here know of some Polygon Tokens and I would like those People to Feel Free to Post about Polygon Tokens here.

If You know anything about ANY Polygon Token, or have a Favorite, or anything like that, Post about it here so we can all Learn more about Polygon and we can make this Blockchain keep Working for itself when the Mining Rewards End.

Because it could completely Die after the Mining Rewards End, and there are no Threads Really here on BitcoinTalk, nothing as Serious as what I am Talking about, it was more just like asking a Regular Question about how something Works, that is what I Found. So now we can Start Building more.

I am about to Launch a MATIC Token, so I will post about Polygon in this Thread, then I will Create another Thread for Our Token. And Everyone else can Feel Free to Post ANYTHING they know about Polygon into this Thread. News Included, if anyone has any News at anytime, Articles from the News Section on Google and Things. If You want to Share Old Ones and Talk about it You can even do that. Just so we can all have this Thread here to know more about Polygon and MATIC.
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 01:41:40 AM

What does Everyone know about this Token, from what I know it is an ETH Clone or Fork, and it is set to Finish Mining Rewards Distribution by April 2025. They could Continue Rewards with a Token that Rewards Miners of MATIC, so it's not like it has to Die. But I want to know what Everyone knows about this Token, and their Experience.

Your knowledge about Polygon network is incorrect and absurd. It is a layer 2 solution on Ethereum blockchain and Matic or Polygon is the native token that fuels the network. By layer 2 solution I meant that it was created to solve the issue of scaling on the Ethereum blockchain. You can read this informative article about it to know it better

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:04:02 AM

What does Everyone know about this Token, from what I know it is an ETH Clone or Fork, and it is set to Finish Mining Rewards Distribution by April 2025. They could Continue Rewards with a Token that Rewards Miners of MATIC, so it's not like it has to Die. But I want to know what Everyone knows about this Token, and their Experience.

Your knowledge about Polygon network is incorrect and absurd. It is a layer 2 solution on Ethereum blockchain and Matic or Polygon is the native token that fuels the network. By layer 2 solution I meant that it was created to solve the issue of scaling on the Ethereum blockchain. You can read this informative article about it to know it better

You didn't get into any Details, or even Specify what You are Talking about.

1. It is Ethereum Based, so that is Correct.

2. You say it was made to Solve a Problem, so You aren't saying it does or does not End in April 2025, I am assuming that is Still how it Works because You didn't Specify if that is what You are Talking about.

3. I don't know anything about the MATIC/Polygon Blockchain, Other than that it is Ethereum Based, and so that also People are putting ERC20 Tokens on it, so again, it seems like You just Randomly said that there was something Absurd, and didn't Specify and You should Describe what You are saying.

But it is Good that You Shared an Article so that we can Learn more about Polygon, it just seems that You are maybe Trolling, I am not sure. For all we know that Link is a Rick Roll, because You hardly got into anything. But I do think You know something about it, You are just not getting into anything and Shared something about it, that it is Layer 2.

And MATIC being a Layer 2 also wouldn't Explain anything about any of the Other Points. Does it End April 2025 and What is the Plan then? etc.

Also, if anyone knows more, do get into the Specifics of Everything. All I know is there are supposed to be like 10,000,000 or 10,000,000,000 Coins, MATIC Coins, and they are at like 9,000,000 or 9,000,000,000 so it's about to End is where it is. So that is kind of an Important Thing.

When Bitcoin Ends, in like 2140 or whatever, it will need Other Coins to be Mined that Reward You for Mining Bitcoin, that will just be a Natural Thing that Happens over the next 100 Years. DevCoin actually intended to be that Coin.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 10:45:03 PM

So if anyone is Wondering what the Link Says, and it Links to another Post also in that Article, the Link in the Article is by one of the Creators. There is a "Polygon Labs" and it seems they are the Creators. So that is something to add to the Discussion, they are the Ones that made Polygon and it was Made as a kind of ESCROW Chain we could say if we were going to Put it way too Simple, because it is not just an ESCROW Chain but that is the Basic Functionality of it.

In Software there is something Called "Middleware" and there was a Problem Early on with ETH where the ETH Tokens were Only Tradable on ETH Blockchain. That was the History of Early ETH Tokens, for example there was an Exchange Called "EtherDelta" and so that was a very, very Early DEX, and it was a Smart Contract Token, Built on Ethereum, ETH, and it was also an Exchange. So it was an Exchange and it was a Token Contract. It was Hacked and there was a Fork, where EVERYONE had to Switch their Ethereum Wallets over to the New Fork, and that is why there is Ethereum Classic and Ethereum Regular. Classic is the One that was Hacked, the Normal Ethereum, ETH, Blockchain was a Fork. The Old Ethereum is Called ETC now, and there was a Point where Everyone was using Both because they could Sell them. There was Still a Value on Both Chains for a while, not so much anymore, but ETC still does have a User Base.

The Point being that there was ETH Tokens but they could only be Traded on the ETH Blockchain on Exchanges like EtherDelta.

Then there was Oracalization. This is where the Tokens were Wrapped and Things, and this made it where You could Trade a Token from ETH on an Exchange that wasn't on the ETH Blockchain, and this Opened up a World where Tokens are Listed on Exchanges Right next to Full-Fledged Blockchain Coins. That didn't exist before.

And it seems like Polygon is meant to Thrive in that Area. That is what it is for. Polygon is meant to Solve all those Problems of Cross-Chain Interaction.

So there are Parts to it that do Different Things.

And if anyone wants to get into the Details of like the AggLayer and Things like this, the Fact that Polygon is Layer 2, or L2, and ETH is Layer 1, or L1, doesn't get into the Intricacies of Polygon. Saying that it is Layer 2 is One Thing, but then there are Layers to the Polygon Blockchain itself that are meant for Different Things. So over Time we will be getting into all of that here.

If anyone knows more about how Polygon Works, do Share anything You know.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:15:37 AM

Here is a Thread Discussing some Things about MATIC here on Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5439544.0
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 06:45:58 AM

There are many tokens that are co-launched in matic or has a matic equivalent. I used matic for quite a while, they are fast and cheap but somehow they have not got the attention many of other L2 solution has get. One of the reason people put forward is about it's centralization but they are decentralized enough with proof of state and not much different than how solana operates. They are also similar to BSC where they have their own gas token than relying on getting eth to the network. In my experience getting Matic on wallet is much easier and cheaper than getting supported ETH on Arbitrum or Optimism.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:22:53 AM

There are many tokens that are co-launched in matic or has a matic equivalent. I used matic for quite a while, they are fast and cheap but somehow they have not got the attention many of other L2 solution has get. One of the reason people put forward is about it's centralization but they are decentralized enough with proof of state and not much different than how solana operates. They are also similar to BSC where they have their own gas token than relying on getting eth to the network. In my experience getting Matic on wallet is much easier and cheaper than getting supported ETH on Arbitrum or Optimism.

I'm going to Start with MATIC. I am not exactly sure how all of it Works, but I Feel like it's just kind of like LangChain, where when the Smart Contracts are made there are some Features that can be added and Everything, and it is all set up Perfectly for this. That is what I would say this is. It's just a kind of Setup that makes all of this Easier. Because I don't see a Meta Mask or anything for this, and Truffle, and Ganache or whatever it was, Polygon seems to have some kind of Simplicity to it that Removes all of that. But I Honestly don't even know if I have a Polygon Wallet, I should Probably Start there since I am Hosting the Polygon Thread on Bitcointalk and we are going to get into all of this. I'm going to check iOS and see what Apps they have in the App Store now.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 01:36:46 AM

So I just Read something that Said MATIC is a ETH Token, so that doesn't Completely make Sense, because it has Chains. So maybe this is why it hasn't been Widely Adopted Yet. That was the Main Thing in the App Store for Polygon and it didn't seem like it was made by the People that made Polygon, it is Probably a Legit way to Buy MATIC. But I found that I can Access MATIC Through the CoinBase Wallet App. So if there are Web 3.0 Features, the Web3 stuff, then I can also Access it that way. So I would say Maybe using CoinBase Wallet could be a Good way to get around all of the Metamask and Everything. Maybe TronLink, but I am not sure about that.

Facebook actually has Web 3.0 Interface now. Where if You Put a Web 3.0 Link on Facebook and Open it on Your Phone or whatever, Facebook will Open the Web 3.0 Page. They are Eventually going to have Tokens also. Or they were Supposed to, but they kind of Started something that was not Worthy of Open Discussion and they didn't want to Talk about it anymore. But Facebook Owes Africa the Support of our Tokens or their Own Tokens that they actually make with Intention and Integrity and Meaningful Use, and Everything that they have Learned from all that has Happened would have to be Applied. The Winklevoss Twins already have a Currency out, he Could even look to what Other People are doing. And I bring this up in the Polygon Thread for that Reason, that whatever Facebook would make, and Attach to their Web 3.0 Features, would be like Polygon and CoinBase Wallet. Or TronLink, it would be competitive with those. And there is something going on on these Platforms that we need to Pay Attention to. Also, these are ways to not have to use MetaMask, but that is an Option also, MetaMask Probably has the most Guides and Everything Actually.

But if we look at kind of whatever this is, we can Start to Bring Value to it. I have Noticed also over the Years, not being involved at all, but seeing MATIC, that it is an "Affordable" Option for Creating Tokens, Other Methods of Creating Tokens are more Expensive, and that is Based on the Price of MATIC. MATIC is not Expensive. And it would be More Expensive actually if more People were making Tokens Probably. We would see a Rise in the Price as more People Bought and Used and Held the Tokens. But this is a Currency that is more Affordable to use, that is kind of Part of the Reason I am going to Start there instead of with ETH or BSC. I kind of don't want to do Binance either because of the Criminal Activity. I will eventually get to TRX which also have Criminal Activity, but so does ETH, and BSC is maybe worse because there seems to be Real Cases being Built with BSC, at Least before the Change in Management but who knows what's going on there. They are Probably all Criminals for all we know and they can't even get out if they wanted to.

But MATIC has been the Affordable Option and we are going to Show Everyone how it Works. I don't think MATIC is an ETH Token Everyone, that is Very Confusing. If anyone can come in and Describe the MATIC Blockchain, that would Probably Help Everyone. Even what is the Language Called. ETH is gETH, what is Polygon Language? Who knows Things about Polygon to Share with Everyone.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:02:14 AM

https://Discord.gg/OxPolygon
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 06:09:09 PM

https://www.quicknode.com/docs/polygon

https://www.quicknode.com/chains/matic

https://polygon.technology/blog/polygon-rpc-gateway-will-provide-a-free-high-performance-connection-to-the-polygon-pos-blockchain

https://www.allthatnode.com/polygon.dsrv

https://polygon.technology/blog/beginner-friendly-tutorial-to-matic-js

https://docs.polygon.technology/zkEVM/get-started/quick-start/zkevm-faucet/

https://docs.polygon.technology/pos/reference/rpc-endpoints/
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 01:55:48 AM

I am getting a Smart Contract Developed where it will be done Through Solidity and Ready to Deploy on MATIC. So I will have Everything Ready soon to have a MATIC/Polygon Token. It will be up in the next Week or so.

Then we have 2 Tokens on HIVE-Engine. So once we have a MATIC Token we are going to use the "LISTING" Link on this Tab, and List our MATIC Token on HIVE-Engine:
https://tribaldex.com/tokens

Then, we will get our HIVE-Engine Tokens onto MATIC. And we will First Create a Bot, then we will Start to Upgrade that to AI as we also Build an AMM on MATIC and maybe some Other Things, and maybe an ERC20 Token. And soon after that we will Start Our CryptoNote Mining Pool and then our Own Blockchains.

But we are about to do a lot on MATIC, I have a MATIC Dev that is going to get the Smart Contract set up. So this is about to get Started.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 02:38:18 AM

I forgot that of Course Keychain is Web3. Which is associated with that DEX where we will be getting our Token isted. So we might already have Everything we need for Polygon, without using MetaMask or CoinBase Wallet or anything Really. We can just have all of this Overlap. All of it is going to be using the same Platforms.
https://hive.blog/hive-167922/@zionazrael/transferring-funds-from-hive-to-matic-metamask
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 03:29:45 AM

I used Polygon from time to time. Its primarily used as a L2 for Ethereum and it gained popularity when fees were high. From what I remember it has the lowest fees for transactions. I think you can send a regular transaction for less than a penny, so its great for making swaps or bridging.

The only issue is that it requires MATIC for gas. This is a problem if you have a new wallet and you only have ETH on it. Most other L2s all use ETH for this reason. Not all bridges can give you some spare MATIC gas to make your first swap. So you are left depending on a CEX to withdraw MATIC too.

But besides this small issue, its a great L2 like ARB and ZKSYNC.

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 07:29:08 AM

I used Polygon from time to time. Its primarily used as a L2 for Ethereum and it gained popularity when fees were high. From what I remember it has the lowest fees for transactions. I think you can send a regular transaction for less than a penny, so its great for making swaps or bridging.

The only issue is that it requires MATIC for gas. This is a problem if you have a new wallet and you only have ETH on it. Most other L2s all use ETH for this reason. Not all bridges can give you some spare MATIC gas to make your first swap. So you are left depending on a CEX to withdraw MATIC too.

But besides this small issue, its a great L2 like ARB and ZKSYNC.

So this gets Closer to the Discussion. Talking about the AggLayer and the Knowledge Layer, its not Extremely Helpful Other than for to get someone where they need to be if they already have a Goal with MATIC. But what You are Talking about is more about the Nature of L2. It seems like You are saying it is not an ETH Token, so that is Confirmed Pretty much. There is an App that says it is an ETH Token but it is alone in saying that.

There is such Thing as a Side Chain, there have been SideChains, we could maybe call HIVE-Engine a Side-Chain, but this seems less like a SideChain and more like a Blockchain with Several Blockchains connected, and You can make Your Own Blockchain on it.

That is something Very Important I have noticed Everyone, You can make a Blockchain on Polygon, which is not Different than ETH, but it is more important to the whole Operation than it seems, because Everyone Talks about making a Cheap MATIC Token. It seems like there is something where YOu can Launch a Blockchain this way and Your Blockchain will be kind of "Blockchain Agnostic" in the Terms that a Government Agency would Use. Blockchain Agnostic is what they would say.

So this seems to be more than a SideChain. If anyone can Speak more to the Nature of Polygon in connection to ETH, kind of "What is the Difference and what are the Connections?" it would Help Everyone I think.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 10:18:29 PM

What I can put into Words for Everyone so they can understand what Polygon can Actually do for them.

If You have a Polygon Token, or AMM on Polygon, Listing Your Token on ETH should be very Easy. And Possibly on Several Other Chains. Possibly Binance becomes Easier and TRX becomes Easier. But TRX is a Whole Other Thing where You have to have Staked TRX to use a kind of Energy and sometimes that Staked amount gets Burned, and You can Mess Up and Burn it and not get the Token made, so I would assume what would be Easier would be to get TRX Tokens Listed on the Polygon AMM that You Host. But getting the Polygon Token on ETH DEXs should be extra Easy. As far as it will be like being an ETH Token already almost from the Start just by having the Polygon Token.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 03:01:24 AM

We are looking at Setting up a Burn Mining Contract. It will be Very Simple with an Address that is used for Burning. The Burning will Cause Tokens to be Mined onto the Polygon Blockchain.

So then we will have a Token on Polygon and we can Start Learning more about the Functionalities and Everything. It is one Thing to do the RPC Node with the Faucet Testnet Polygon Tokens, and to get Started like that and Everything. But once we have this Token set up on the Polygon Blockchain we will be set up to Start doing more and using the Network. We actually want to get it Started and do whatever we can Simply, and then get it Listed on HIVE-Engine and TribalDEX. Then we will Start an AMM SwapDEX either before or After we get Listed, and we will Start having a kind of Network of Tokens, because we have a HIVE-Engine Token that has Existed for a Year now. And we have another HIVE-Engine Token that was Started less than 14 Days Ago.

Then this MATIC Token will be being Created and we will Start Advertising all of this by Talking about it on BLURT, HIVE and STEEM Blogs. As well as here on BitcoinTalk.

Then we are going to Create a Bot to Run a Discord Group and Connect to our Tokens. So it will all come together in the Discord Group, and People can come here and Discuss Things, like the Polygon Blockchain in this Thread, and then we will have a Thread for our Burn Mine Token also soon.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 06:40:03 AM

I am doing Proof of Burn for my Polygon Token, and I just found this "Proof of Activity" Thread:
I think Proof of Activity Sounds like a Good General New Protocol.

There is a Pitfall to be avoided, but we can get to that Now. There have been Tokens made on the Blockchain that made it where, I am not sure on the Math but to make it simple let's say the way it Worked (and this is how it Worked, I am just not sure on the Math) it Released 1 Token Every Time someone did some Specific Action. This seems Fair at First because anyone can come in and get one.

But they found that People could make Several Accounts and be Performing the Action Several Times, and this isn't much Different than ASICs Taking Over Blockchains, but it didn't Work for the Tokenomics. It Quickly became Unfair. Or a 51% Takeover.

51% Takeover used to be a Death Sentence, even if the Token or Coin Maker was the 51% Holder. That is, until Steemit, where they Promised to use the 51%+ that they Held to Fund New Accounts and Community Development. Since then there have been many Projects where the Creators Hold 51%+ and it has been more Accepted than it was before.

But the Point being, Increasing the Rewards Pool to meet Demand does not Work for Mining.

When Mining and doing Proof of Activity, it should be like Proof of Stake. Each Activity should count as like 1 Stake, they are called "Vests" in Steemit Language, and we could use that Word. Each Activity constitutes Vestment, Vests we could say, and the Rewards Pool does not become Larger. Instead, the Coins become more and more Rare.

This is what Bitcoin Mining Calls "Difficulty". As more and more People Mine, the Difficulty goes up, and where You used to be able to Mine with a Laptop, now the Difficulty has gone up, and You need a Mining Farm to do the same Thing a Laptop used to do. Just because there are so many more People with more "Vests", or "Hashrate" in Bitcoin Mining Language. The Vests and Hashrate are Similar.

In Proof of Stake, the Hashrate comes from the Vested/Staked Currency, so they are exactly Correlated. If we just use Proof of Stake as our Standard, then we can make this all Very Simple.

I am making a Proof of Burn Token. So the Burn will be a kind of Vest, or a Share, a Hashrate, once Burned the Hashrate will go to the Wallet that Burned the Token. And the Rewards Pool will not Grow. But instead, that Person gets a Hashrate, and it makes it Harder for Everyone else. The Difficulty goes up.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 08:13:11 PM

And People might think I seem confused, but I just want this to be the Best Thread for Everyone.

I know that if I have a Token on MATIC, ETH, HIVE-Engine, Avalanche, etc, etc, I can become a Hub of Transactions between Blockchains, through what hasn't been mentioned here, but is the "Peggy" Concept. A "Peggy" is a Pegged Coin.

So that is what we will be Creating on HIVE-Engine with our MATIC Token, is a "Peggy", then we will eventually have an ETH Token and an AMM. And we will have a Peggy at some Point.

So we will have a System of Smart Contracts that Allows You to Directly send a Token from One Blockchain to another, and Trade on Either Blockchain, without Ever doing an Exchange which would involve Fees to an Exchange and Possibly Losing Money on the Market. Instead, they will get the Exact same Token on the Other Blockchain.

So Once we have a Few Tokens, we will Start with Peggys. And that will be a Key to what we are doing, and I know what Anyone who does this can Help People Trade Between Blockchains. Anyone that Follows us and is Part of all this we are doing as Part of the Van Kush Family (#VanKushFamily) with the Threads on BitcoinTalk, etc. All of You will be able to Trade Between Chains Easily, and we will become a Utility Type Token, with a Purpose. Or a Utility Community with an Entire Utility Belt like Batman or a Professional or whatever.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 08:25:18 AM

I may be able to Launch the Polygon Burn Mining Token within a few Days.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 05:52:41 AM

Does anyone have any Theories about how Polygon will continue on after the Total Supply is Reached, which is supposed to Happen in about a Year from what I am seeing.

I am thinking that it will continue, and maybe there will be Nodes that are Open Forever still, similar to how the People Mining STEEM, HIVE and BLURT in the Background of the Front Page Blog Websites, the Witnesses as they are Called, they will always be there because if the ones that are there decide to Leave, someone else will Start Mining so they can Earn that Profit, no Matter how Low the Price goes. It could be that MATIC will have a Similar Community, but that does it for the sake of the Tokens. There could also be a Token that Keeps it going.

It could also be that MATIC is not dependent on Mining exactly the same way Other Blockchains are, maybe the MATIC Foundation can just Keep their Stake Held and that is enough to Keep Mining,it is Proof of Stake, so they can just Keep their Stake in and it will Keep going. That is one Option Probably. Just a bunch of MATIC Staying Staked.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: