Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Screener Binance, Coinbase, OKX, Kraken. All charts on 1 tab  (Read 393 times)
Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 12:50:40 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2024, 04:23:01 PM by Crypto Trading Lab
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1), yhiaali3 (1)

Hello everyone. I am posting the topic here as it is directly related to crypto trading.

New free cryptoscreener. Now connected exchanges Coinbase, Binance, OKX, Kraken. Spot, Swap, Futures.

Who will find it useful? Active traders trading dozens of tokens. For example, on 1 tab you can see all the charts of Coinbase exchange
to USD on any timeframe. There are now 247 of them. All charts are interactive. And they change in real time, with the same speed as on the exchange.  

You can sort them by 20 parameters. For example, changes in the last 5 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours, since the opening of the day, week, month,
since the listing date, by trading volume, etc. And also see all these changes in a table similar to Coinmarketcap.

You can get free price alerts on Telegram and WhatsApp, etc.

Watch the video to see how it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnoxtOURZ1I

Crypto Screener https://cryptotradinglab.com/screener

Telegram Channel about cryptotrading https://t.me/cryptotradinglab_official

Any help would be greatly appreciated if you see any bugs in the way it works and report them.

Have a good day trading!
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 01:51:55 PM

Nice tool. Probably going to bookmark it too to explore it further later.

1. Is there a way of setting up your custom charts and not have those default charts at the top (like BTC, ETH etc.). I want the ability to place charts of any coin or token I am monitoring at the top.

2. What is the importance of signing up? Does your service also have the pro/premium version, perhaps?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:38:39 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2024, 02:49:08 PM by Crypto Trading Lab

Nice tool. Probably going to bookmark it too to explore it further later.

1. Is there a way of setting up your custom charts and not have those default charts at the top (like BTC, ETH etc.). I want the ability to place charts of any coin or token I am monitoring at the top.

2. What is the importance of signing up? Does your service also have the pro/premium version, perhaps?

Thank you for your questions!

Yes, by default all charts are sorted by capitalisation. That's why you see BTC, ETFs, etc.  You can sort the charts by change over the last hour, for example.
Then the ones that have risen the most during that time will be at the top.

If you want to see the tokens you're monitoring, just add them to your watchlist. And you'll only see them. The time in the video is 3.02. What's more! You
can create as many watchlists as you like, for different strategies. And switch between them with a single click.

Now you need to register for 3 things: create watchlists, create alerts, save settings (you can create as many as you like).

Now all functionality is free.  No pro/premium version. We were tired of paying Tradingview $60 a month to see 8 charts in one tab. We have 300 charts in one tab for free.  
MusaMohamed

Activity: 938
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 05:15:52 AM

I look at your website and discover that if I scroll down, more charts for more cryptocurrencies will appear. It is like non stop as if I scroll down more, more charts will be loaded.

My suggestion for you is to set up a default total charts on one page, like 5 or 10 charts, if people want more, click on page 2, 3 and next. It is for random chart list from your site or from customized chart list for a registered account.
Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 06:24:33 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2024, 06:51:22 AM by Crypto Trading Lab

I look at your website and discover that if I scroll down, more charts for more cryptocurrencies will appear. It is like non stop as if I scroll down more, more charts will be loaded.

My suggestion for you is to set up a default total charts on one page, like 5 or 10 charts, if people want more, click on page 2, 3 and next. It is for random chart list from your site or from customized chart list for a registered account.

Thank you for your question!

Why would a trader need many charts on 1 tab? To quickly review them and make a decision to buy or sell a tokens. Hundreds of different patterns for different trading strategies.

For example. Let's open the Binance swap USDT. We see 275 pairs. Switch on filters. The token has dropped more than 15% in the last 7 days and the price is below the 20 SMA.
There are 160 tokens pairs. We want to sell 1 or more tokens while the market is falling. But which of the 160 tokens should we choose? Of course, we need to look at their charts.
How do we do this? If we are in the Binance terminal, we cannot do it at all. Because these filters are not available. We can go to TradingView and set these filters.  We will get the
same list of 160 tokens. Then we have to click 160 times on these tokens to see 160 charts. How long will that take? Nobody knows because nobody does it.

But we do know that it can be done on 1 tab in our app. And it will take 10-100 times less time than clicking on each pair. We looked at 160 charts. We added 5-10 charts to our
watchlist for today. We placed pending orders, for example, for a breakdown of the day's low or other patterns. And tomorrow we will go through the one tab with all charts again
and select new tokens to trade.

If you don't need it, I offer 3 solutions:

The default setting for viewing from a mobile phone is 20 charts in one tab. From a desktop 100. You can set any number. 10, 20, 50, 100, ALL. The time in the video is 1.08.

If you create your own watchlist, you will see exactly as many charts (and pairs in the table) as you choose.

Also you don't have to waste time on registration. In the search box, add the tokens you want with a space. For example, SOL ADA ALGO. Only these 3 charts will be opened and
will be updated in real time for a day or a week until you close the tab.

Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1288

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 11:11:39 AM

Nice tool, Night mode is good, but I cannot customize or change the chart sizes, or assign Timeframes for each specific chart.
Customizing more technical analyzes would be appropriate, and adding more features to the accounts would be good, especially since you are asking the user to create an account.
Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:17:43 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2024, 10:57:59 PM by Crypto Trading Lab

Nice tool, Night mode is good, but I cannot customize or change the chart sizes, or assign Timeframes for each specific chart.
Customizing more technical analyzes would be appropriate, and adding more features to the accounts would be good, especially since you are asking the user to create an account.

Thank you for your feedback!

1. On the Charts page you can now configure number of charts wide. From 1 to 6. The smaller the number of charts, the larger the charts will be. In addition, any chart can be expanded to the full page by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the chart.

This is shown in the video

2. You can also set the mode to display 2 different time frames. To do this, open 2 charts in the drop down list "View". On the right there is another drop down list called "2 timeframes". Click on it and select the 2 time frames you want to see, for example 5 minutes and 1 day. All selected pairs will be shown in 2 timeframes.

This is not yet in the video.

3. Did I get it right? You want to see 20 charts of different pairs on one tab. And to see different timeframes on each of the charts? 5 minutes on one, 15 minutes on another? On the third, 1 week, etc.?

Or do you want to scroll through many charts and be able to quickly change the timeframe on any of them? If that's what you want, you can open a chart to the whole window, the icon in the top right corner, and view that chart on any timeframe.

4. The beta version is now released. We will add more functionality.

About the account. I really don't like creating accounts. I'd like to stop creating accounts for our app. But how can you save as many watchlists as you want? This is not Binance with 1 watchlist. And how do you receive alerts? Where and to whom should we send them? If you don't need alerts and watchlists, you don't need to create an account.
sokani

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 09:21:30 PM

You've developed a very nice tool op. I took a peep at the website and I'm really impressed with what I saw. Some of the features I find interesting are the setting customization, dark theme mode and the asset sort out option. I'm going to watch the video later to learn more about your website.

A little suggestion, I see you added coinmarketcap in the currency tap, why not also add coingecko? Some persons prefer the realtime data from the later to be more accurate than the former.
Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 10:48:46 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2024, 07:02:52 PM by Crypto Trading Lab

You've developed a very nice tool op. I took a peep at the website and I'm really impressed with what I saw. Some of the features I find interesting are the setting customization, dark theme mode and the asset sort out option. I'm going to watch the video later to learn more about your website.

A little suggestion, I see you added coinmarketcap in the currency tap, why not also add coingecko? Some persons prefer the realtime data from the later to be more accurate than the former.

Thank you for your question!

You may have read in one of the comments about coinmarketcap. But we don't have it in the screener.  Only exchanges Coinbase, Binance, OKX, Kraken have
been added. Spot and Swap. We take data directly from the exchanges and display it on real-time charts. Therefore they are much more accurate than on
coinmarketcap and coingecko.

We have different audiences. Coinmarketcap and coingeco provide information about thousands of tokens. But for active trading this information is of little use.

Our app is made by traders. You can view information in the same way as on coinmarketcap. But only for pairs traded on a particular exchange, not for all
10,000 tokens. And you can also see this information on charts in 1 tab.

But we can do what coinmarketcap or coingeco cannot. For example, you can quickly filter and sort all the tokens of a particular exchange according to your
trading strategy. Then quickly look at charts of the selected tokens. And if  you see a pattern to enter a trade, by 1 click go to the exchange, on the same pair. And make a trade. Or add the selected pairs to your watchlist (you can create as many as you like), set an alert on the price and wait for the right moment to trade.
MusaMohamed

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 03:16:24 AM

The default setting for viewing from a mobile phone is 20 charts in one tab. From a desktop 100. You can set any number. 10, 20, 50, 100, ALL. The time in the video is 1.08.
To be serious, because it is what I raised my opinion before.

Do you actually think 20 charts for mobile phone screen and 100 charts for a desktop screen, is good option?

I believe it is too much and if a user has to scroll down to see all 20 charts or 100 charts, it's not easy and no longer user friendly.

I think you need to reduce it to less than 20 or 100 charts for each page and with each page, always has Bitcoin chart by default. Reason to stick Bitcoin chart for each page, you can set it as a default setting, because Bitcoin has big impacts on cryptocurrency market.
Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 09:54:10 AM

To be serious, because it is what I raised my opinion before.

Do you actually think 20 charts for mobile phone screen and 100 charts for a desktop screen, is good option?

I believe it is too much and if a user has to scroll down to see all 20 charts or 100 charts, it's not easy and no longer user friendly.

I think you need to reduce it to less than 20 or 100 charts for each page and with each page, always has Bitcoin chart by default. Reason to stick Bitcoin chart for each page, you can set it as a default setting, because Bitcoin has big impacts on cryptocurrency market.

Thanks again for your help!

You can reduce the number of charts on a tab to 10. The video shows you how to do this. Or should we add a minimum of 5 charts on 1 tab in the settings?

The Bitcoin chart in 1st place (always) is a great idea! This can be a separate setting. If the user enables it, then the first chart will remain BTC/USD in any sorting.
MusaMohamed

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:41:55 AM

You can reduce the number of charts on a tab to 10. The video shows you how to do this. Or should we add a minimum of 5 charts on 1 tab in the settings?
5 to 10 as a default option from your platform, if users don't customize their settings, is good. I would like to avoid scrolling the screen down and down, then miss important information, chats on top of the page.

The Bitcoin chart in 1st place (always) is a great idea! This can be a separate setting. If the user enables it, then the first chart will remain BTC/USD in any sorting.
The idea to pin Bitcoin chart on top of each page, is explained above. It's good that you like this idea and by this default pinned chart, you unofficial educate your users about importance of Bitcoin in cryptocurrency market. Your team proactively help them in investment and trading too through this pinned signal.

You can simply pin the Bitcoin chart on top of each page but you can do one more helpful thing like a short message like "This chart is pinned because of Bitcoin dominance in this market. You can customize, unpin it but we don't recommend you to unpin."
Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 01:30:31 PM

How to check tokens that were recently listed on the exchange?

Just 1 click in our screener. And you will see the history and charts of all crypto exchanges listings on 1 tab.

Spend 2 minutes watching the video. Then look at the charts in the screener. At the next listing, you will know exactly whether to buy or short a new token. It's all too obvious.

https://youtu.be/EfzOcQGA4vY
muncuss

Activity: 736
Merit: 101

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:26:47 PM

This is really useful. Thanks for making it free 🥲 anyway is there plan to create a telegram bot, maybe like to show chart in watchlist?

SATWAT

Activity: 910
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:46:26 PM

I really appreciate your all work and effort its good hopefully things will be taken good changes in near future as you will be able to have positive feedbacks from this forum and community which always welcome good contributors like you here I am also going to use this as now I am trying to involve in trading, so things like these are going to help and also making things better for many newbies like me.

But as you are mentioning all things and giving positive replies I am really happy with this because we need peoples like you here which give updates on time and members able to have all things as they wanted good luck for your future journey here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
DarkState

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

https://cryptomus.com/

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:57:00 AM

First of all, thanks for your hard work. I have some questions.

Are there plans to integrate with more platforms in the future?

Can Telegram and WhatsApp alerts be more customized for trading volume?

CRYPTOMUS (https://cryptomus.com)
Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 04:19:35 PM

muncuss, SATWAT, DarkState thank you for your question and feedback !

1. anyway is there plan to create a telegram bot, maybe like to show chart in watchlist?

In the screener you create your watchlist. Or several watchlists. For example, 15 pairs. Then you can see these 15 charts on your computer or phone on 1 tab
 at any time. You don't need a Telegram bot for this. Everything is already done in the screener.

2. Are there plans to integrate with more platforms in the future?

Are you interested in integration with other exchanges?

Can Telegram and WhatsApp alerts be more customized for trading volume?

At the moment you can only receive price alerts. You can do this in dozens of other app. But, unlike those app, our screener allows you to use the following algorithm.

Firstly, you can sort the charts using filters. For example, by the change from the beginning of today + above or below the SMA 20.  Next, you view the sorted charts,
for example 100 charts, on the desired timeframe. And set price alerts on the levels you are interested in. If you do this in the Coinbase or Tradingview terminal, you
have to click on a new chart each time and wait for it to open. With us you will spend 10-50 times less time doing this.

more customized for trading volume  

Explain which volume alert interests you?

Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 12:47:50 PM

Charts of all MEME tokens to USDT on the Binance exchange on 1 tab. Sorted by market cap. You can sort by any parameter.

https://cryptotradinglab.com/screener/binance/spot?q=Meme&m=charts

And also view all parameters in the table.

https://cryptotradinglab.com/screener/binance/spot?q=Meme&m=overview

Similarly with tokens AI, Defi, Gaming, etc.
muncuss

Activity: 736
Merit: 101

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:41:15 PM

Hi, i tried to sign up and when i click on link in confirm email it lead me to 404 page, when i try to login it send confirm email again. Also can i filter by MA crossing?

Crypto Trading Lab (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 06:50:15 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2024, 10:07:24 AM by Crypto Trading Lab

Hi, i tried to sign up and when i click on link in confirm email it lead me to 404 page, when i try to login it send confirm email again. Also can i filter by MA crossing?

muncuss thank you for your question!  

Let me check. And I'll be back.

Update. The bug is fixed and you can register.

There is no SMA crossover filter right now. What SMA parameters are you interested in?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: