Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Halving Experiences  (Read 257 times)
IceLincoln (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 07:33:41 AM

I was not affected by the halving last time. But I was affected during the bull run. I kept accumulating BTC, bought some altcoins, and had a very good portfolio. But, I did not realize that the season would end and I should cash my profit as soon as possible. Instead, I was accumulating more, thinking I didn't want to miss these dips as well, and I thought we would bounce back again.

But It took me a long time to understand that 69K was the ATH for that season. So, it is necessary to understand the market movement, and you have to know when you will exit the market. You have to set a target. As for halving, it does not affect the miners and the investors immediately (Maybe miners were affected). The market change slowly and you have to wait to see the affect.
Thank you for sharing your experience, anticipation and targets are key factors. From all the explanations and experiences been shared I’ve gotten a better understanding of the bitcoin halving. It’s quite a good thing to Bitcoin and the crypto world, that’s Fantastic.
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 836

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 02:48:24 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience, anticipation and targets are key factors. From all the explanations and experiences been shared I’ve gotten a better understanding of the bitcoin halving. It’s quite a good thing to Bitcoin and the crypto world, that’s Fantastic.

The more time you spend online researching Bitcoin, the more you will learn about It. Other experiences won't teach you much. If you made mistakes previously, you know what to fix so as to avoid repeating them. Knowing others' opinions may give you an idea about it, but you have to experience it to understand it better.

As you know, the halving is already done. So, it is a good time for you to observe the market for a long time. If you are an investor, no matter what is the size of your investment, and if you keep your eyes on the market, you will notice that Bitcoin does not grow overnight like many altcoins. It will grow slowly.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:03:49 AM

21 seemed to be a significant number for Satoshi...
Perhaps he was 21 years old at the time he conceived the Bitcoin idea 🤷.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 08:54:34 PM

I was not affected by the halving last time. But I was affected during the bull run. I kept accumulating BTC, bought some altcoins, and had a very good portfolio. But, I did not realize that the season would end and I should cash my profit as soon as possible. Instead, I was accumulating more, thinking I didn't want to miss these dips as well, and I thought we would bounce back again.

But It took me a long time to understand that 69K was the ATH for that season. So, it is necessary to understand the market movement, and you have to know when you will exit the market. You have to set a target. As for halving, it does not affect the miners and the investors immediately (Maybe miners were affected). The market change slowly and you have to wait to see the affect.
The market changes with time and we also follow it. Bitcoin halving happen and this time around, our goals and accomplishments was reduced after the relenting movement of bitcoin. Unable to meet the desirable standards been mapped out. We have targets in the system and it's advisable to follow good path that will make one become expose to hits the top targets. The halving happen after interval of 4 years and this current one that just passed was overhyped and more time wasting.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: