Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 10:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that government can stop Bitcoin?  (Read 586 times)
Franctoshi

Activity: 910
Merit: 580

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 10:11:37 PM

I no longer think this will ever happen again looking at the institutional adoption that has increased in these past months with the ETF'S approval of Bitcoin and Ethereum, It will be hard for government to hurt this institution who had recently exposed to Bitcoin via ETF'S,  There's this press release by the Fed Chairman,  Jerome Powell,  where he did say "We are not moving back to the same economy, we are recovering but to an economy that is more leverage to technology which I think it's an economy that will be run with Bitcoin,  AI ,robots Algorithm and drones and where people may considering settling cross border payments with Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1106
Merit: 603

God is great

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:47:43 PM

Their is something I confide on me toward the existence of cryptocurrency and government, so do you think that government can make Bitcoin not be functioning, or do you think that politics of a particular country can obstruct the existence of Bitcoin, because their one particular things I know that can not make Bitcoin to stop because it's a safe independent coin, when looking at Bitcoin government can only make a control of Bitcoin in their country to restrict Bitcoin but can not stop the existence of Bitcoin. I don't know for any body in your country can government stop Bitcoin?
The only thing goverment can do is to restrict users from using Bitcoin bit as to destroy bitcoin the government,  if they have the power to destroy or stop bitcoin it would have been something they would have done since even before now. The security in bitcoin is something that no one can try to shut bitcoin off. Before now their are some goverment that they were against bitcoin but along the line they gave up  and the only choice they had was just to accept Bitcoin.  The government have no choice than to accept Bitcoin because its value is good and this is a good reason why many goverment have no choice than for them to just accept it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Zanab247

Activity: 1302
Merit: 182

Catalog Websites

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 02:29:22 PM

Quote from: Ever-young
For me, I don't think government can stop Bitcoin because it's not actually control by the government or any human being and if it were to be stop, it could have happened since even before I was born, yes, they were not in support of cryptocurrency but that doesn't mean, they will have the power to stop it, and I think if they actually stop it, there will be war and riots as the youth will really be angry, because the government who are trying everything possible to stop Bitcoin are not even providing or help the less privilege even creating Job opportunities. So since cryptocurrency has been the source of income to many young youth, it will better for them to stop fighting and try to negotiate with them.
Government has the power to ban BTC in a country, and people in that particular country will no longer have access to BTC, but government will not make such law that will affect their economy because some of the government officials are storing their money in BTC which they will not allow the government to take it in that angle.

Even the government know that BTC is helping the government in the area of unemployment that is affecting people, and many people have created their own business through the help of BTC, which is the reason some government will not ban BTC.

Base on what am observing from the youths that are into BTC investment, if those youths have the opportunity to secure any government position in the future, they will surely fight for government to make BTC legal  in the country because they know what government and the youth will benefit from BTC.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Dunamisx

Activity: 966
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 04:50:28 PM

If government can stop bitcoin, then they would have achieved all these long time ago since after it invention back then in 2009 or thereafter, but they have set in many attacks to see that they engage the people to go against it al because they wanted to regulate the network and the same people have insisted that this is what they want and they are tired of centralization with finances under government, ever since then till now, bitcoin has remained unstoppable.
frnandoh

Activity: 28
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 05:28:42 PM

Money makes power and power makes money. I think there are someones able to buy more and more BTCs, they are groups that already have power and money. I am a pessimistic, I know, then prove I am wrong if you are able. Embarrassed
MissNonFall9

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 11:26:51 AM

Each government have their own point of view and government will be so powerful while it comes to controlling their own country. They can do a lots of thing. Even many country already restricted Bitcoin but they won't stop Bitcoin cause some other governments allowed their people to use Bitcoin as well as Bitcoin mining. And they earn from these. So Bitcoin can't be stopped. Even if all country ban Bitcoin, some people will still mine Bitcoin and keep using Bitcoin illegally.
It is within the power of any country's government to outlaw Bitcoin but it is beyond their power to shut down Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is not controlled by any specific group or specific people. Since Bitcoin is a very old crypto-currency and its value is very high no government apparently has the power to shut down Bitcoin. But I believe that all the countries that have allowed Bitcoin mining will start using Bitcoin soon.

It could be possible for government to banned the operation of Bitcoin within there country but the good aspect of it is that they can hardly no if people are doing it because Bitcoin is not a physical assets were they can go into and request for the total number of persons that are into it, though there could be some country based on there high technology be able track people who are still into it but whichever way I don't think Bitcoin can totally be stop able.
Because Bitcoin is a physical asset governments prohibit its operation in many countries because the government does not control it. But for ages people want to be independent so people are naturally attracted to Bitcoin. People feel comfortable with the facility of free movement. The idea of ​​your bitcoin not being stopped is very true and natural as nowadays all the young generation is doing their activities with cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bananington

Activity: 1484
Merit: 418

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 07:04:15 PM
Merited by Orpichukwu (2)

I no longer think this will ever happen again looking at the institutional adoption that has increased in these past months with the ETF'S approval of Bitcoin and Ethereum, It will be hard for government to hurt this institution who had recently exposed to Bitcoin via ETF'S,

The government would no longer want to stop Bitcoin and if they try they can't stop it because the governments knows Bitcoin has grown big. Banks are getting involved in Bitcoin, institutional investors are coming, Bitcoin is no more small for them to kill. If the US don't want Bitcoin, other countries will want it.

The government would not want to hurt the institution because they can fight back and the governments are going to be hurt. It's the institution that makes a country strong because they have investments that is keeping the economy of the country running. If different institutions are to pull out from a country, the economy is going to collapse and people will lose jobs. The country can't function without the support of the institution.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Loveday422

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 05:08:49 PM

Yes time to come government will stop Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is now like yahoo many do it with lesser concern,many countries like china and U.s.A has already stop Bitcoin operation in their country,so if government of Nigeria can also look from their to stop Bitcoiners in Nigeria,if government decide to stop it is never their fault
Albarq

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 08:09:53 PM

Judging from the current trend of Bitcoin, no one will stop it, and the government will also support its existence because it is considered very good for investment. They also think that the progress that Bitcoin has made is very rapid. Currently, you can see that their followers are getting more and more here, because children Today's young people are increasingly using crypto which is considered easier and more practical with a good level of security.
Juicyhome

Activity: 98
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 12:18:02 PM

Judging from the current trend of Bitcoin, no one will stop it, and the government will also support its existence because it is considered very good for investment. They also think that the progress that Bitcoin has made is very rapid. Currently, you can see that their followers are getting more and more here, because children Today's young people are increasingly using crypto which is considered easier and more practical with a good level of security.
They can't stop it, they can only frustrate their citizens with policy against bitcoin but they can't stop what they have no control over. Bitcoin is decentralized and be difficult for any human to stop it. The awareness is high and more people are using it for transactions they government will definitely use it for trade, because it will strengthen their currency if is Been use for international trade,rather than using the dollar.
Albarq

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 11:38:30 AM

Yes time to come government will stop Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is now like yahoo many do it with lesser concern,many countries like china and U.s.A has already stop Bitcoin operation in their country,so if government of Nigeria can also look from their to stop Bitcoiners in Nigeria,if government decide to stop it is never their fault

no one will stop the existence of bitcoin because their minds are starting to move forward, initially they didn't understand what bitcoin was, they gradually started to understand it and that's a progress that I think is better and they also started to learn, there will be a need for knowledge and that doesn't make them stupid. And the government will also support its existence, so Bitcoin experiences very rapid growth with many people using crypto and that is an optimal achievement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: