Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] k0bradag MEMECOIN GPU mining PoW - BlockDAG - pyrinhash online now  (Read 1895 times)
krz.xys

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 02:57:17 AM

It is very pathetic as the devs are being people to stop the chain, so they can restart it.

They have zero skill
krz.xys

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 03:09:48 AM

The dev also is calling everyone dumb who is trying to help the coin. And banning them for saying that they messed up.

They are the same people behind Kaspa Classic.

The dev screwed up, and is just blaming the people instead of owning up to it.

Don't mine this scam coin.
Kobra dag (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 04:45:01 PM

🚨 Important Announcement 🚨

Dear Community,

We have made significant changes to the code, and everything is now fixed. However, it will take us an additional three days to complete the launch preparations. Therefore, the official launch has been postponed to June 1st.

Please note:
Only Use Official Coin Versions: Anyone who creates and distributes a new version of the coin that is not authorized by us will be removed from the community.
Verify with Explorer: If your coin is not visible in the official Explorer, it is not our coin and should not be used.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to ensure a smooth and secure launch.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
The Team
krz.xys

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 04:47:39 PM

Dear Community,

We have made significant changes to the code, and everything is now fixed. However, it will take us an additional three days to complete the launch preparations. Therefore, the official launch has been postponed to June 1st.

Please note:
Only Use Official Coin Versions: Anyone who creates and distributes a new version of the coin that is not authorized by us will be removed from the community.
Verify with Explorer: If your coin is not visible in the official Explorer, it is not our coin and should not be used.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to ensure a smooth and secure launch.

Best regards,
The Team

Stop premining it. And if everything is fixed you can launch it now, but you choose not to, as you are premining it. Just like before you screwed up, their was a premine, not since you have had to restart everything your premine is gone, so you have to start again.
structdjm

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 08:45:32 PM

The dev also is calling everyone dumb who is trying to help the coin. And banning them for saying that they messed up.

This is the same conclusion/feeling I had when they first started posting about this "NEW" scam, rinse and repeat I guess
krz.xys

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 08:47:01 PM

This is the same conclusion/feeling I had when they first started posting about this "NEW" scam, rinse and repeat I guess

The developer admitted to holding the launch off, till June 1st for a premine. Then we told me to go F*ck myself. And banned be.
structdjm

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 08:54:40 PM

yah, same scam as their last pyrinhash copy and paste fork
structdjm

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 10:45:20 PM

They are premining again, look here:

https://explorer.kobradag.online/

These are their premine addresses:

kobra:qqthr3xy5urese2m2h5uyfq3wcvzje9gr6xyrfpveqd02yws6750gn4ch7ws7
kobra:qrlymj2z8qew9t98ytnhzytxr2qpa5cmegt4s7z57x3teq8y2w47s9yg4z8z9

Of course they're, this is how pump and dumps work, thankfully these clowns are easy to spot
krz.xys

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 10:50:47 PM

They are premining again, look here:

https://explorer.kobradag.online/

These are their premine addresses:

kobra:qrg9y3qd4q94aalmx4ym695s04lcdznh573qxwqt3tktc76ke9ge7x2cnxxq6
kobra:qqthr3xy5urese2m2h5uyfq3wcvzje9gr6xyrfpveqd02yws6750gn4ch7ws7
kobra:qrlymj2z8qew9t98ytnhzytxr2qpa5cmegt4s7z57x3teq8y2w47s9yg4z8z9

The dev told me that his is doing that, and told me to go F*ck myself
krz.xys

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:04:15 PM

The dev told me that his is doing that, and told me to go F*ck myself

They are very nervous because the same situation happened as with their previous project Kaspa Classic - they failed to launch a stable blockchain, as a result they lost premined coins, abandoned the project and created the new project KobraDag.

You are 100% correct. And the developer is asking me to delete these posts.

But we all need to report his bitcoin talk account so people know this is a scam and don't lose their money. So press the trust level that appears under his profile, and put negative.

And the best part is that he is not responding to these. Hiding like the coward, disgraceful scammer that he is.
Kobra dag (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 12:26:08 AM

Dear Community,

Please note:

Best regards,
Mr. k0bra
krz.xys

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 12:29:15 AM

Dear Community,

Please note:

Best regards,
Mr. k0bra

Dear Community, this person is a scammer. The same ones behind the failed Kaspa Classic. They are currently premining this coin and lying about it.

They originally failed to launch 2 days ago, and got suspended on twitter/x.

Ribeh

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 01:18:03 PM

Even tho these guys calling it a scam they want to mine it “Unban me”. It’s weird lol Grin Grin Grin
Kobra dag (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 03:30:21 PM

Even tho these guys calling it a scam they want to mine it “Unban me”. It’s weird lol Grin Grin Grin

He speaks really impolitely and not nicely to everyone  BAN
Kobra dag (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 10:57:53 PM

WE LAUNCH TODAY GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
bromel

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 01:38:07 PM

Everything is up and running! We may have a good bull market kobras!
Kobra dag (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 09:36:54 PM

Hello dear friends,

We are delighted to share a few important updates with you:

Our explorer is working great! 🚀 However, the load on it is very high, so we are working on significant improvements to ensure the best experience for you.

We're online and everything is running smoothly! 💻 We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the process too.

Registration for the first exchange is complete! 💼 Unfortunately, we've received numerous complaints and messages about that exchange being fraudulent or unreliable. It's important to note that registration is free, so we registered with them. Those interested can deposit funds or not, and can buy and sell on OTC.

The hustle at the junction is giving pride! 🔄 There are still some people using the old junction, but please note - it tries to connect and disconnect straight away. Also, your balance won't update, and they're wasting time and electricity.

For those who have already downloaded the NODE in the past - 🗑️ you must delete it immediately, along with the DATADIR2 from your computer completely, and only then transfer the DATADIR2 folder.

We also wanted to update you that we're working on registering for another exchange. 📈 Of course, we're the ones paying this time. However, you can greatly assist us by filling out the TRADEORGE form. Also, feel free to remind about it in messages multiple times to complete the process.

Remember! For everyone who has already downloaded the junction in the past - make sure you're deleting the DATADIR2 from your computer too, not just from the junction itself.

It's important to go through the installation steps step by step exactly like the instructions, which you won't see if the junction isn't sugar-coated and the wallet is open. 🛠️

Thank you very much for your support and for continuing to be part of this journey together.
emelys3

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 11:52:27 PM

A lot of people who mined cryptocurrency are going to lose their coins. Many participants created images to win a $200 prize, but they were later told they couldn't participate. Now, everything is going to be deleted so they can pre-mine again.

https://i.ibb.co/fX425yg/k0bra-ss.png
krz.xys

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 12:26:30 AM

A lot of people who mined cryptocurrency are going to lose their coins. Many participants created images to win a $200 prize, but they were later told they couldn't participate. Now, everything is going to be deleted so they can pre-mine again.

https://i.ibb.co/fX425yg/k0bra-ss.png

Don't bother with this coin. This is the second time they are restarting and premining it. They are just unexperienced developers who can't do anything.
ScarTalon

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 12:56:58 AM

https://imgur.com/a/0u1kmyp
What an absolute joke of a project. They wasted everyone's times and electricity the last two days. They reset the network and are now premining it again. Not a single care in the world for all the time and monetary damage they have done by launching this project full of bugs and telling people it was ready when it wasn't. The developers have shown no regard for the damage they caused and should be absolutely shamed of themselves for their incompetency.
Don't be surprised when the devs of this project rug it or out of the blue some "bug" kills the network again. What a absolute waste of of my time and electricity I spent on this garbage fork of a fork. I wonder how many other projects these guys have pumped and dumped this year. Same story "new" fork.
You have been given fair warning
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: