Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pi Network. Legitimate or a waste of time?  (Read 211 times)
AVE5

Activity: 196
Merit: 92

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 06:58:36 AM

Hello! Not sure if many of you here have heard or are aware of the Pi Network. It's a project that aims to create a decentralized cryptocurrency network that can be mined using smartphones though it hasn't launched its mainnet yet.

What are your thoughts on this approach? Do you see potential benefits or drawbacks to delaying the mainnet launch, and how might this impact the network's future adoption and development? Do you think it's even legitimate or would you be just wasting time and space getting this on your mobile device?

Yes I've heard of the Pi- Network but haven't given a damn of it because it has never been on the list of market trends and I fear if the adoption tendencies would ever been hold on visible certainty.

Mining the project using smart mobile phones would be a welcome development but this network has been so much in awaiting and I don't think if its whole development and potential values would in speculations would ever be come.
Investors are becoming exhausted in expectant and probably maybe not keep holding.
However, the sausage or this smartphone can contribute to flexible mining that it'd reduce resources of such as electrical power supplies with the technical logistics of mining but I fear if this protect would be massively appreciated due to the decentralized system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Muchiratsky (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 02:06:47 PM

I guess it's just not worth the time and space on my device anymore. Reason why I asked is because I've had it running on my phone for quite a long time now and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. Yeah, the fact that it's been too long without being launched should already be enough to make anyone veer away, plus the fact that it seems too easy to mine on a mobile phone. I haven't given them KYC information yet since I've been a bit reserved about giving them any because of the many red flags and the reasons a lot of you guys provided. But you know, I've had it for quite some time now and that's probably why I haven't deleted it yet. Thanks.
Belarge

Activity: 434
Merit: 85

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 08:32:02 AM

I guess it's just not worth the time and space on my device anymore. Reason why I asked is because I've had it running on my phone for quite a long time now and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. Yeah, the fact that it's been too long without being launched should already be enough to make anyone veer away, plus the fact that it seems too easy to mine on a mobile phone. I haven't given them KYC information yet since I've been a bit reserved about giving them any because of the many red flags and the reasons a lot of you guys provided. But you know, I've had it for quite some time now and that's probably why I haven't deleted it yet. Thanks.
We should prepared ourselves for the greater good and also hold strong when it comes to investment, our hands should be solid enough to hold upon these projects. Pi network no longer pick my interest because we have quite alot of other projects to face and not been stagnant on a particular dormant project. I'm only seeing people selling their pi to vendors, nothing more and with the accounts gathered so far in the past months, pi have completely been mapped out by investors as they seek upon new projects.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 10:34:46 PM

I guess it's just not worth the time and space on my device anymore. Reason why I asked is because I've had it running on my phone for quite a long time now and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. Yeah, the fact that it's been too long without being launched should already be enough to make anyone veer away, plus the fact that it seems too easy to mine on a mobile phone.
Much better to get rid of it, and this is a good decision when you realize that you're only wasting your time with it. About its mining, that's not a real mining thing because you're just looking at their app trying to think that you're actually doing it.

I haven't given them KYC information yet since I've been a bit reserved about giving them any because of the many red flags and the reasons a lot of you guys provided. But you know, I've had it for quite some time now and that's probably why I haven't deleted it yet. Thanks.
Good job.

I have seen many KYCed already and what happened to me? Until now, they're waiting for some miracle to happen that their identities will be rewarded but nothing happened.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rabata

Activity: 784
Merit: 201

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:40:32 AM

What are your thoughts on this approach? Do you see potential benefits or drawbacks to delaying the mainnet launch, and how might this impact the network's future adoption and development? Do you think it's even legitimate or would you be just wasting time and space getting this on your mobile device?
I came to know about this mining app last year 2021 and have been mining there for a long time but they work so slow which really makes people reluctant towards this project. I sometimes get various notifications on my mobile device which I never pay attention. Because it is never desirable to have any project development for such a long time. I think they are doing these things just for the purpose of scamming. Because after them many big projects have entered the market and are successfully trading there but this project is trying to keep the investors only with hope. Which is definitely not acceptable.

Cryptoababe

Activity: 723
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:57:26 AM

I've been mining PI for years. The company is now requiring KYC verification. While I haven't seen PI listed on exchanges yet, some people claim they have been able to sell their mined PI coins peer-to-peer. Although, the legitimacy and long-term viability remains uncertain to me since it is not officially traded on regulated exchanges.

➡️  Bitget Exchange  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP    │➡️ Join Bitget's KCGI 2024 ⬅️
►   A Secure and Reliable Asset Platform  ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
Oneandpure

Activity: 2072
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:16:09 AM

Like said by the first poster above, Pi network is a scam and they are deceiving people that it is for real, making those people who are eager to mine new coins submit their data to them in disguise for access to withdraw the coins that have been mined by them. It end up that you cannot withdraw a dime from that network as I don't think that it is for real.

I have some neighbors around that are fed up of Pi network, because one of them told me that he has mined enough, and they tell him that he can use it to pay for goods, but he got angry when he was not given access to use it after several promises from the dev. There is nothing free in free town, so I would advise you not to waste your time on that coin, and look for a reputable coin to buy, and not to mine for free.
Its not all side from Pi Network is scam because last one year ago many people buy Pi Network with balance already in mainnet around $1 although currently price right now under $0.2. I don't know what the function of many people buy Pi Network although still not mainnet yet and coins can't still not has their own blockchain or network.
However the Pi Network miner have earned much money after selling on OTC market with good price although can't raise based on their expectation price as concesus. For Pi network miner earn thousand hundred coins actually not waste their time behind ever the OTC market price above $1 but for Pi miner their coins not already in mainnet just waste time without has chance to sell it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
laijsica

Activity: 112
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:21:48 PM

Honestly I downloaded pi network apps and mined for 2 years but didn't find any credibility in it. I tried to exchange my deposits but it seemed like a scam to me. After reading many comments through this thread I am more convinced that this was a scam. I have actually wasted my precious time.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AbuBhakar

Activity: 1022
Merit: 525

🇵🇭

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:26:18 PM

Hello! Not sure if many of you here have heard or are aware of the Pi Network. It's a project that aims to create a decentralized cryptocurrency network that can be mined using smartphones though it hasn't launched its mainnet yet.

This project was introduced on late 2018 or 2019 if I’m not mistaken while until now they don’t have mainnet for their blockchain which users keeps mining on with shit pi tokens. A legit project will not gonna take longer like this to have a working blockchain besides this project is more on a MLM due to its referral feature rather than a real blockchain feature.

It’s a waste of smartphone phone and memory when you it to mine this worthless token that until now no exchange listed it because the team can’t provide liquidity to give value for their token.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:32:51 PM

You have been warned PI Network! A huge trap[Warning!]

Even it has been listed to few exchanges including HTX, but it's just the IOUs version, not the real Pi token. The circulating supply of the token isn't yet fixed, if the owner own a lot Pi token, they can dump it when the current IOUs already reach specific amount of price.

Please note that mainnet has not launched yet and the price displayed below for certain exchanges reflects the value of the IOUs and it may not be transferable across exchanges. Read more and DYOR.
DiMarxist

Activity: 308
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:57:42 PM

I am not familiar with this project but I have seen the name before but not taking it into cognizant. Most of the projects that I have seen in the forum, they were created foe the name of decentralized system but at the end most of them end of with no vision again. By the right every cryptocurrency project need to clearly stated their proof of work (PoW) and clearly state the reasons of creating that cryptocurrency project and not to increase the number of altcoins I'm the market place.
The reasons of creating altcoins is too poor therefore they have to increase on altcoins .

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:21:40 PM

I've heard and read so many people complain about the Pi project and to be sincere with you it's beginning to look like it's a waste of time for those mining till now since four or five years ago. I don't think Pi is in a position to preach decentralization, bearing in mind that the project asked for private information and data for its KYC.

Do you think it's even legitimate or would you be just wasting time and space getting this on your mobile device?
If Pi doesn't list within a few months from now as we're experiencing price excitement in the space, then it will be sending out a clear message that it's a time waster. In fact, to be frank, the project has delayed so much not listing already.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1133

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:46:21 PM

I've heard and read so many people complain about the Pi project and to be sincere with you it's beginning to look like it's a waste of time for those mining till now since four or five years ago. I don't think Pi is in a position to preach decentralization, bearing in mind that the project asked for private information and data for its KYC.

Do you think it's even legitimate or would you be just wasting time and space getting this on your mobile device?
If Pi doesn't list within a few months from now as we're experiencing price excitement in the space, then it will be sending out a clear message that it's a time waster. In fact, to be frank, the project has delayed so much not listing already.
Totally a waste of time!

Doesnt have a blockchain
Can be only get by mining in the app

Although there might be some cases of p2p and aplpying into some payment options but doesnt mean that they are legit. There are still people who are really that still believing
that PI network would really be able to make them rich and this is something that everyone is really that been expecting and considering on how many years this project is existing
but tons of people do knows that this is a shit project but well we do have our own choices and decisions in life.

There are ones how are really that still that hopeful or would really be that too positive that this project would really be making through. Its not really that
bad if you do have that time and money since everyone does have a choice. It would really be best that risks management would be the key.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:05:29 PM

~
Although there might be some cases of p2p and aplpying into some payment options but doesnt mean that they are legit.
This is the part that gets interesting for me. It's surprising that P2P is going on with Pi and the zeal at which transactions go show how excited its community is. I've seen Pi enthusiasts come to groups that are unrelated to Pi and advertise their P2P. No matter how we feel that Pi doesn't have much to offer, we can't deny that it has a very strong and dedicated community and that's what's driving it. Fans believe (I don't know what was sold out to them to make them believe so much in that project) that a single Pi would be worth as much as $6k. Such faith!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mate2237

Activity: 742
Merit: 584

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 09:44:19 PM

Pi Network. Legitimate or a waste of time?
I can't say it's legitimate or it is not good to invest because what is good for another person might not good for the other or the other person might not have that interest to invest so if it is good for you then you done have to worry about others viewpoint of the project. Many might even tell you wrong impression of the project to discourage you to abandon the project. And I don't think I have heard of it or forgotten. I will only say if you are interested in it, carry on.

And as you have said anyone who's interested will test the project and when the mainnet has been launched, yoi can still update this thread. Nothing is waste because life itself is a risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitpunkzy

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 05:15:33 PM

why might they need KYC ? they sell it ?

Pi network is a scam. They are stealing people's private data through KYC. They claim just a part of your balance is withdrawable but to withdraw it, you need to do KYC. After you give your KYC, when you try to withdraw, you find that the coin can't still be withdrawn.
In other to make people do the KYC, they are trading a fake Pi token on a popular exchange that has nothing to do with this pi. Seeing the large amount of their coins value, people don't realize it's fake and gives their data to the scammers. The pi scammers in return uses this data to do illegal activities and even sell them online.

Hello World !
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1395

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 08:02:49 PM

Are you living with us on the same planet Earth, Op?  Cheesy 
I do not think there's a person who does not know the Pi Network project yet. This project has been running for over 5 years, and so far, it hasn't delivered anything other than false promises. I really don't have even 1% confidence in this project and its mobile mining.

It is not considered a clear scam; without paying your money, you will lose time and potentially compromise your KYC data. Many allegations have been raised by Pi users regarding selling their customers' data to third parties. Also, there are only fake PI tokens in exchanges so far; the original token and Mainnet haven't been launched yet. The primary beneficiary of this project is its team, which sells advertisements to investors and app users numbering in the millions who downloaded the application and used it based on the huge deceptive marketing of this project and the exaggerated reviews on the Google Play Store, so my opinion is not to waste time in such ambiguous projects that don't seem likely to succeed after all these years of delay.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1058

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 08:07:23 PM

Some years back, I was introduced to pi network. This is even before I get to know this forum. I was encouraged to mine pi everyday for rewards. I was reluctant to mine but someone who introduced me kept pressuring me to be mining the pie. I reluctantly did for a while and discovered that the project is built in such a way that I must visit their app everyday. As a lover of freedom I uninstalled the app, and forgot about the project till today.
One thing about me is that what I rejected, even if it turns out to be gold, I won't be pained. Knowing that the pie hasn't been launched till today means I would have spent 3 years of my life mining pie.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 08:39:14 PM

I've first heard about this one I think that was 5-6 years ago because they are spreading a lot of hype about this one before and it didn't changed at all after how many years, they are still fetching and building more hype around this network, but then again nothing is really happening. People who mined it for years will have to complete KYC. I even heard about a new that there were gadget and motor merchants who will accept PI network coin as a payment, but still it was never true. So, to make things short, this is a HUGE scam. I'd rather put my money into popular memecoin than this scam network who have been running for several years now yet there has no significant improvements.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: