Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question to hodlers:How will you spend the money?  (Read 711 times)
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 04:20:02 AM

I only spend the money on some important matters where I think I can earn even more from it especially when some people rush to sell their properties at lower prices. You just need to have some money awaiting for that to happen and to have them in your crypto wallet as bitcoins, is the best thing you could ever do because you are not only saving them securely rather you also surely giving it a chance to multiply cause of the bull runs. If you do this while you have multiple sources of income, it's easy for you to hold it for the long term so that you will be able to earn more from it in the future.
To buy and sell it again requires the right time so that our assets grow rapidly. and to know the right time, good knowledge is needed, so that we can analyze it well and be patient in waiting for the momentum. when people panic selling at low prices, that's the time we buy it and wait until there is a lot of demand which causes the price to rise, until many people buy it then we sell it before the anti-climax occurs

peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 04:37:39 AM

I have not started investing in bitcoin yet, but I have made a plan for it. Soon, I will start my bitcoin investment. I've found a steady source of income because I don't want to face any financial troubles when I start investing.
That is really smart that you are planning well before you jump in on investing in bitcoin. Most people due to the fear of being left out, they leave everything behind and dive in to investing. You should find the balance between planning well and not missing the correct time frame.

You want to wait but also not wait too long. It's a really complex and difficult line to balance in between

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kruw

Activity: 448
Merit: 118

Make your Bitcoins anonymous - wasabiwallet.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2024, 04:39:29 AM

Sooner or later there will come a moment when we will sell the bitcoins we hodl and have to invest this money in something else to create passive income

There is no such thing as "passive income". This is a myth conjured by people who don't understand inflation causes prices of things (including assets they own) to rise.

Coordinating coinjoins for Wasabi Wallet and BTCPay Server for FREE! - Connect using
Code:
https://btcpay.kruw.io/plugins/wabisabi-coordinator/
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2024, 05:56:51 PM

In my opinion, there is no point in selling your Bitcoins until Bitcoin finally becomes the world's reserve currency and an integral part of central banks' gold and foreign exchange reserves.  Moreover, when this event occurs, there will be no need to sell Bitcoin for fiat money.  Its cost will be so high that the hodlers will not sell it, but will only pawn it. 

And when will all this happen, that bitcoin will become the world reserve and central banks will have to embrace. This is a dream that may not come to pass. Asking people not to sell their bitcoin may not be to their own favour. I say that because everybody has what they need money for. Those who hold bitcoin should not feel any guilt selling at any time. It is their investment and they can do with it whatever that please them.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 07:46:53 PM

And when will all this happen, that bitcoin will become the world reserve and central banks will have to embrace. This is a dream that may not come to pass. Asking people not to sell their bitcoin may not be to their own favour. I say that because everybody has what they need money for. Those who hold bitcoin should not feel any guilt selling at any time. It is their investment and they can do with it whatever that please them.
Each of us looks at the future of Bitcoin with his own perspective. Some believe in the capabilities of Bitcoin and its fundamental characteristics that may make this possible, and some see that these are just dreams. The achievements that Bitcoin has achieved over the past years until now, and its widespread adoption by countries, major companies and Institutions, exchange-traded funds, and prominent businessmen figures...etc., make us expect a bright future for this investment, which continues to grow and has not faltered during crises, creating a revolution in the financial world like never before.

Of course, every investor has the absolute freedom to sell or hold their Bitcoin or the returns they've gained from their investment. Each of us has different circumstances, goals, strategies, and plans. For me, if Bitcoin achieves satisfactory profits in the long term, I might sell part of my holdings and keep the rest. It truly doesn't matter if Bitcoin takes longer to yield the desired returns because I'm not relying on it as a primary source of income but rather as a forgotten investment for the future.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 636

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 08:24:45 PM

Hello,friends
The question is addressed to hodlers who have been hodling bitcoin for years
Sooner or later there will come a moment when we will sell the bitcoins we hodl and have to invest this money in something else to create passive income
It can be real estate,any business,buying land and renting it out or something else
Very few people will sell bitcoins just to spend this money in a few months,at least i don't know such people
Everyone here is a smart person and everyone here has thought about where to spend this money
That's my question

P.s. I'm a holder myself,i'm thinking about strategies and i'm interested in the opinion of other hodlers to put these ideas in my head and think about them

-Regards
Actually it would really be always that recommended that you shouldn't really be putting your eggs on one basket but we do really know that when it comes to investment then cryptocurrency could give
something which you cant really be able to achieve by other typical investment even just on holding it on which it would really be that something that will really be that some people will be thinking that
this is their end game on which they would really be holding it no matter what because they do really believe that it could really make them even more richer. Well, its not bad if you do have this kind of mindset
on which it could really be true and having that chance but of course we do know that in any investment there would really be that accompanied risks.

So to divide up the risks then it would be best that you should really be tending to scatter it out with those typical investment that we do know. Dividing up the risks so that
if ever the crypto investment that you do have do fail then you could really be having that back up plans or chance of recovery on which this something that would really be that preferable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boty

Activity: 1218
Merit: 236

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 05:35:31 AM

I only spend the money on some important matters where I think I can earn even more from it especially when some people rush to sell their properties at lower prices. You just need to have some money awaiting for that to happen and to have them in your crypto wallet as bitcoins, is the best thing you could ever do because you are not only saving them securely rather you also surely giving it a chance to multiply cause of the bull runs. If you do this while you have multiple sources of income, it's easy for you to hold it for the long term so that you will be able to earn more from it in the future.
To buy and sell it again requires the right time so that our assets grow rapidly. and to know the right time, good knowledge is needed, so that we can analyze it well and be patient in waiting for the momentum. when people panic selling at low prices, that's the time we buy it and wait until there is a lot of demand which causes the price to rise, until many people buy it then we sell it before the anti-climax occurs
When you can analyze well, of course you will be able to know the right time to buy or sell it and to be able to know this, of course we must first understand well the asset we are going to buy and also have a plan before deciding to buy the asset. which we will invest and if there is a market correction of course there is no need to panic and if we have sufficient funds we can take advantage of this opportunity to increase the assets we have and we will be able to make a profit if prices increase again.

eightdots

Activity: 826
Merit: 714

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 04:13:58 PM

P.s. I'm a holder myself,i'm thinking about strategies and i'm interested in the opinion of other hodlers to put these ideas in my head and think about them

Making a certain amount of profit is always a good thing. Those who hold Bitcoin for a long period of time probably have other sources of income, as they keep their investment intact. This allows them to keep holding on to their Bitcoin.

Because they are used to the ups and downs of the market, they have also learned how to trade without panicking. This means that selling some of their investment to make a profit at certain times would be a sensible move.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██