Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 05:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SUGGESTION FOR OUR FORUM  (Read 330 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:31:07 PM

Yes, many airdrops and testnets are scams. That is where research is important, and my existence as a researcher. Likewise, like investing in altcoins, of course many alt coins are scams, but we need to do research before investing. Right?
The forum already have an altcoin board where all that concerns alternative cryptocurrencies and project could be discussed, a bounty campaign board for its promotion amongst other uses and like it’s been said before hand, freebies isn’t a thing here, coupled with the fact that, the forum would be one place short of not having these cams projects Huber around to spread malware, infiltrate and scam good mind as well as ignorant users on the forum.

We are better off without it, rest this!
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 7643

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 09:05:17 AM

Excuse me for my skepticism, but word "airdrop" and "testnet" in same sentence reminds me of how certain group attack Bitcoin Testnet. They create airdrop which require people to either give them testnet coin or perform testing using testnet, where such testing could be done easily by themself. This have at least 3 negative impact,
1. Giving incentive to buy/sell testnet coin.
2. Other people (primarily software developer) have harder time to obtain testnet coin.
3. Make testnet blockchain size grow quickly.

Anyway, i agree you could use "Altcoin Discussion" board to create a thread where you share list of aridrop you think worth our time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 12:17:47 PM

All I know is these testnets and airdrops are referral-based so if there is a board created for that purpose what will stop people from posting referral links which is against the forum rule, if you want to teach people about testnet and airdrop and you care why not create your website and create an announcement thread here and promote it on your signature space.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: