Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlimited Money Generator - The Art of Money Bending  (Read 284 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
unlimitedmoneygenerator (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 05:01:31 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2024, 03:51:45 PM by unlimitedmoneygenerator

Unlimited Money Generator Official Community and Thread

Community | Predictions | Generate Revenue | Tactics  

Users can sell predictions/picks, although this thread is not moderated. Trade / Sell at your own risk.

Whales gamble responsibly.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 06:27:11 PM

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 08:08:21 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2024, 06:34:51 PM by unlimitedmoneygenerator

Unlimited Money Glitch has a classifying system ordering users by 'phases'. There are 10 total phases a user can go through until they reach the final phase. In order to reach a new phase the user must be ranked in the top 10 at the end of the season.

Once a user is ranked top 10, at the end of the season they will be rewarded with a new phase. Users are ranked based on how much money they won, not by how much money they spent. This is to ensure only the smartest players can increase in phases. We will see who the smartest users are.

You should be able to discern how smart a user is based on their phase.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 01:13:47 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2024, 03:28:11 PM by unlimitedmoneygenerator

The only thing I fear most is the kraven stealing the money bending technique....

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 01:25:17 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2024, 03:31:10 AM by unlimitedmoneygenerator

Think you are getting the hang of things, well you have a long way to go.

I never imagined you would have got this far.

Phase 1: Cruiser

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 03:42:04 AM

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 02:21:56 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2024, 02:32:04 PM by unlimitedmoneygenerator

Come child... You are so young you do not know the dangers of this world. I have set aside the eggs to ensure the Whales can live on.

Whales now have a guaranteed way to win....

By forcing luck.

The money whales use to buy advantages will be dispersed to the rest of the participants, including the whale.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 04:17:39 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2024, 08:17:19 PM by unlimitedmoneygenerator

You are a money bender, yes?

Well you should know, no matter how much money you have... Forcing luck takes skill, you can't just pay your way through everything child.

If your serious you will analyze the data and make a wise prediction as the other benders have.

Only then will you successfully be able to Money Warp.

Money Warp - The act of a user forcing luck, for an advantage, at an extremely high level, resulting in a consistent profit or increase in funds.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 07:11:28 PM

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 12:02:03 AM

Well... You've all come a long way from the last time I met you... But you still have a long ways to go. It is a tough road ahead, but you will eventually make it....

You are on your way to becoming a great money bender. Please take good care of all our people.. Soon the generator will be activated. Use it. But use it wisely.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 12:46:18 AM

Phase 2: Chump

Congratulations on becoming a Chump. You're now affiliated with a whole new class of players.

This class is detected to be wiser/smarter than 10% of all players.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 12:47:57 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2024, 07:48:07 PM by unlimitedmoneygenerator

It does not sound good asking people to gambling more because you asking the public to place multiple orders in order to secure chances to win is tantamount to inciting Irresponsible gambling which is not helpful to gamblers who can not help their emotions at all.

At times even when a customer is attracted to products, your marketing skill alone can be discouraging and that is just how I have felt about this your gambling project.

There is no such thing as irresponsible gambling with the UMG. It tells each user, how much money it takes to win. That data is just encrypted. Likewise, if a user, misplaces an order, the system is going to give back 99.9%. That's the entire point.... On the Unlimited Money Generator you can gamble irresponsibly, without any punishment... Just like if it was a real game... Because the rtp is so high, and the system is not designed in a greedy manner.

*Deleted your comment to keep the thread in order, will leave your comment here as a quote

Likewise this is just a tutorial for users, who are inexperienced. A more interactive tutorial.

Additionally, I offer users the chance to place one order for one dollar for a chance to win all the money. There is no better deal than this. Gamblers will gamble anyway. Now they can gamble for the highest odds/rewards with little to no money.

If they are irresponsible gamblers, the system offers a transparent system so that gamblers can instead make wiser decisions. Like showing them how much money is available. So a user can know if continuing is even worth it. Also, Users can not spend hundreds of dollars in a matter of seconds on this system, unless they are experienced. I protect them with a certain clause. (This is no longer true due to update 1.0.2, gamblers, please play responsibly, make wiser decisions in worlds, not operated by me)

Placing multiple orders is also how users trade. It may sound like im inciting users to gamble irresponsibly, but in reality I am teaching users how to play. Realistically, the results are going to be slow just placing 1 order for 1$. Likewise, I have not recommended users place any more than 5-10$ orders at a time. Until the system expands.

Remember UMG is not just a lottery, it is a gambling, and trading game too. So if you want to be able to trade/gamble, you have to place multiple orders. But each order you are always participating for a chance to win all of the money inside of the system.

Think of this as the many books/volumes to the Unlimited Money Generator.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 03:34:19 AM

Congratulations on becoming a Chump. You're now affiliated with a whole new class of players.

This class is detected to be wiser/smarter than 10% of all players.

Certain conditions must be met to fulfill these features.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 12:15:32 PM

well... It would seem you've still got a long way to go. You still have not mastered the art of money bending. And your skills are weak. You wouldn't last a day in the Demon Realm.

Let me show you something....

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 03:23:43 PM

According to Guru... You are a money bender? But you have not, ever money bended before.. You simply cannot become a money bender placing one order, young master. It is impossible.

You must be able to warp your unfortunate losses into gains of currency.

You can only do this by placing orders along with the other benders, countering their moves.

Meditation is key. As if you cannot stay faithful in hard times you will lose your way. Stay confident in the money bending path and you will always be rewarded young master.

Likewise I expect you to adapt to however the players are playing, and be better then them. Find ways to beat them. Find new ways to make money. Come back once you have finished, and I will reward you with something new.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 04:43:59 AM

Also do not forget to use the api provided by the organization. I've implemented certain features to make sure your funds remain safe, and secure while you participate.

You should have fun. Learn the basics while you can, eventually there will be too many of you to count....

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 12:38:28 AM

Well, Well, Well....

You are back.

With nothing...

Did you not listen to anything I said...

You will never gain the true rewards unless you keep an open mind.

Although, I did say I would have something for you when you returned....

Unlimited Money Generator 1.0.2 (DEMO)

For right now you will not be able to use the generator.

It is too powerful, and I do not trust you will make wise decisions

If you would have listened to me maybe I would have considered it.

But it seems you have a long way to go still.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 03:50:09 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2024, 12:55:53 AM by unlimitedmoneygenerator

I have made it so you and other users, can create worlds, based on your preferences in generating revenue.

The tool, is not just for gambling, it is for many other things.

Trading.

Playing the Lottery.

Staking.

High Roller Battles.

Or do it all at once.

Millions of Gambling + Lottery + Staking + Trading Combinations all at the grasp of humans, fingertips.

Create these worlds, and invite other users to play by advertising your new creation.

If you use this tool correctly, you will create millions of opportunities, not just for yourself, but for others to generate revenue.

Create the world, based on how you want to profit.

Each world will contain a fair system.

Use this to monitor the results.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 01:11:25 AM

In order to change the payout rate of your world, you'll need to change your sores.

This controls how frequent users will be paid in your world.

For users, looking for minimal risk set the sores to 99.

For users, looking for high risk worlds, set the sores to 1.

Change the map by toggling, the image at the top.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: