Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling closed batch one KNC Neptune preorder  (Read 721 times)
Grix (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:44:16 AM

After much consideration I think I'm going to request a refund on my closed batch one Neptune preorder. However, if anyone is interested in buying the preorder for more than I'll get if I refund, you can have my spot in the queue. KNC won't let me change the shipping address, so I'll have to wait for the miner to arrive and then promptly forward it to your address.

Unfortunately, because of import VAT, the price goes up quite a lot if I were to receive it, so to be able to beat the KNC refund, the starting bid is $13500, including express shipping worldwide. In other words, around the same as open batch 1 (and this order will ship earlier).

Bitcoin payment only, I can not afford the risk of chargebacks. Sale is final regardless of any eventual good or bad news from KNC. I can be trusted, I have run the webstore bitlasers.com for two years now, with hundreds of customers.

In case you don't know, the Neptune is a 3000Ghps+ miner, scheduled to ship in Q2. Word on their forum is that the miner will likely be more than 3Thps, maybe even 4Thps. The chips were sent to tapeout in February.

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimmyCoin

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:19:59 PM

I don't think anyone would actually buy this at the current state of the market. Better off buying bitcoins.

Also better off buying scrypt asics as they will make more money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: