Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:58:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn a skill instead, you will be set for life.  (Read 483 times)
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1061

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 07:02:52 PM

Many newbies and beginners believe that crypto is a way they can move funds without the government knowing, you are wrong, in fact crypto is a very bad way of laundering money, everything you do can be traced.

If some are to use crypto for money laundry, they can do that and there is nothing others can do about it as long as they know the means and ways to channel their actions towards that, this is not because making laundering is good, but we have to know this that cryptocurrency networks or the blockchain technology were not aimed for that, why we need to use crypto is for us to have financial privacy and control our finances, which is a more preferred means we can handle our asset away from the governments and their regulations.

Well, there's a huge misconception at this point that Bitcoin or any public network crypto can be directly used for money laundering, No one can do that until he uses some kind of bypass methods or services, or a private Blockchain network. Becasue in Blockchain the data is always available to Onchain it can be directly tracked and the money laundering cant be one in such a transparent system.

Obari

Activity: 644
Merit: 454

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 10:33:45 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2024, 05:53:18 AM by Obari

Lately, cryptocurrency and bitcoin precisely has been losing its sweet savor of decentralization and I think if there is any reason for people to begin withdrawing from bitcoin and cryptocurrency is now but unfortunately, I’m not sure anyone who already knows how bitcoin works and how to profit from it, wouldn’t deer to want to give up on crypto but lately, government agencies have been fighting crypto for absolutely no definite reason and that has already driven a lot of fears into the mind of exchange and wallet owners and no none wants to risk themselves.

Another thing worth saying is that, no matter how long government fights crypto they woundnt succeed because cryptocurrencies have come to stay .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 10:42:23 PM

Well, there's a huge misconception at this point that Bitcoin or any public network crypto can be directly used for money laundering, No one can do that until he uses some kind of bypass methods or services, or a private Blockchain network. Becasue in Blockchain the data is always available to Onchain it can be directly tracked and the money laundering cant be one in such a transparent system.

I don't know where people who launder money get the news that the illegal transactions they carry out can go undetected when they use bitcoin or other altcoin networks, they don't know that blockchain technology records all transactions made. Cryptocurrency is very different from fiat, fiat can be completely untraceable and until now fiat is a medium of exchange that is often used in various illegal transactions, fiat is untraceable because it uses traditional methods while cryptocurrency is traceable because it uses blockchain technology.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:44:07 AM

Late, cryptocurrency and bitcoin precisely has been losing its sweet savor of decentralization and I think if there is any reason for people to begin withdrawing from bitcoin and cryptocurrency is now but unfortunately, I’m not sure anyone who already knows how bitcoin works and how to profit from it, wouldn’t deer to want to give up on crypto but lately, government agencies have been fighting crypto for absolutely no definite reason and that has already driven a lot of fears into the mind of exchange and wallet owners and no none wants to risk themselves.

Another thing worth saying is that, no matter how long government fights crypto they woundnt succeed because cryptocurrencies have come to stay .

Yes. But the essence of blockchain technology is also their main concern, it's strange. I don't know exactly what they really want and if I read in my country's media, the income from tax-specific crypto from exchanges that are legal and have obtained business permits this year alone is quite fantastic and next year they are trying to target even bigger.

Right, the income that comes into the state treasury from this sector alone is extraordinary. But still skeptical and anti the government... Grin Grin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Obari

Activity: 644
Merit: 454

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 06:03:14 AM

Late, cryptocurrency and bitcoin precisely has been losing its sweet savor of decentralization and I think if there is any reason for people to begin withdrawing from bitcoin and cryptocurrency is now but unfortunately, I’m not sure anyone who already knows how bitcoin works and how to profit from it, wouldn’t deer to want to give up on crypto but lately, government agencies have been fighting crypto for absolutely no definite reason and that has already driven a lot of fears into the mind of exchange and wallet owners and no none wants to risk themselves.

Yes. But the essence of blockchain technology is also their main concern, it's strange. I don't know exactly what they really want and if I read in my country's media, the income from tax-specific crypto from exchanges that are legal and have obtained business permits this year alone is quite fantastic and next year they are trying to target even bigger.

Right, the income that comes into the state treasury from this sector alone is extraordinary. But still skeptical and anti the government... Grin Grin.

lol
The funny thing is that, the government isn’t ready to be left behind and considering how much is generated from cryptocurrency and exchanges, I think the government should be interested in wanting to tax the process.
Government is an embodiment of greedy fellows who at some points are already very obsessed with power and always ready to oppress the poor masses.
I don’t know your country but personally in my country, I think the government isn’t happy with whatever that librates the youth  and gives them freedom which bitcoin is already doing

Personally I’m against anything criminality including money laundering and scams but I don’t think the government should be fighting crypto on this bases  because even these practices are also carried out through the local fiat and the government shouldn’t be victimizing crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 193

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 10:22:23 PM

Hi everyone, here is another example why you can't and shouldn't launder money using cryptocurrency.

https://crypto.news/heir-to-cartier-empire-arrested-for-attempted-money-laundering-using-usdt/

Many newbies and beginners believe that crypto is a way they can move funds without the government knowing, you are wrong, in fact crypto is a very bad way of laundering money, everything you do can be traced.

One can make crypto transactions private by using privacy tools like m*xers, conjoin, and other privacy tools. This is why the government is attacking m*xers and other decentralized platforms. However this is not an avenue to use these tools for illegal activities.

How is my topic not matching? That I am telling people either from rich home or not to abstain from illegal activities and instead they should learn a skill atleast to start making money, how is this not matching?  

For someone who is into drug trafficking and other illegal things, how is telling them to learn a skill instead not making sense? When you have your kids teach them how to pass drugs around and see what happens.

Maybe you should read the whole content again.

The example you gave doesn't match the message you were trying to pass across. You don't expect an heir to a multi-billion-dollar company to be learning a skill. Many of them are trained to take over businesses or engage in non-profit organizations. He was not involved in crime because he lacked money but because he wanted more money. The advice to learn a skill should be for low or middle-income earners who need alternative sources of income.

You are absolutely correct, because I can't inherit a very well know company, that can be fetching me a lots of money, you don't expect me to stress myself to go and learn a skill, when I have all I want. So just as you said, the advice should be given to the less privilege or the example should have been something else like to emphasize on the poor.

Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:42:12 AM

Hi everyone, here is another example why you can't and shouldn't launder money using cryptocurrency.

https://crypto.news/heir-to-cartier-empire-arrested-for-attempted-money-laundering-using-usdt/

One can make crypto transactions private by using privacy tools like m*xers, conjoin, and other privacy tools. This is why the government is attacking m*xers and other decentralized platforms. However this is not an avenue to use these tools for illegal activities.

How is my topic not matching? That I am telling people either from rich home or not to abstain from illegal activities and instead they should learn a skill atleast to start making money, how is this not matching?  

For someone who is into drug trafficking and other illegal things, how is telling them to learn a skill instead not making sense? When you have your kids teach them how to pass drugs around and see what happens.

Maybe you should read the whole content again.

The example you gave doesn't match the message you were trying to pass across. You don't expect an heir to a multi-billion-dollar company to be learning a skill. Many of them are trained to take over businesses or engage in non-profit organizations. He was not involved in crime because he lacked money but because he wanted more money. The advice to learn a skill should be for low or middle-income earners who need alternative sources of income.

You are absolutely correct, because I can't inherit a very well know company, that can be fetching me a lots of money, you don't expect me to stress myself to go and learn a skill, when I have all I want. So just as you said, the advice should be given to the less privilege or the example should have been something else like to emphasize on the poor.

You're right I think he's referring to the Less privilege, just imagine giving this advice to CEO of a company what did you think will be his reaction? though is a very good advice for the Less privilege, having a skill is very important because not everyone that has the opportunity to work in a company. one of the importance of learning a skill is because even if you don't have any job, with the help of the skill you learn you won't find it difficult to provide food and shelter for your family.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 812
Merit: 1050

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 08:35:17 PM

This guy is charged with drug trafficking and laundering of funds using USDT, I can't stop laughing when I read this news, USDT that's even wired to clap on illegal funds, it is centralized in and out.
First of all, the transaction was only made with USDT; there's a difference between trading/receiving dirty coins and converting it into an altcoin. The transaction is traced through it's origination - the blockchain.

If your source of money is not clean, crypto is not your home, where you should feel safe.
You haven't heard all these conspiracies against privacy? Fighting and inflicting the system with censorships, just to curb several confirmed/ alleged money laundering cases?
That alone should tell you that cyber criminals haven't relinquished at all. Currently, 64% of cases have been confirmed and atleast 40% have been fought and brought to court. Mind you, alot of mixers and privacy tools are still working perfectly.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:28:27 PM

In the modern world, everything becomes complicated for us because we've failed to meet up targets. Learn a skill instead and you will be set of life. There's quite alot to learn about the system because it's complex and the ones that are swift to catching up legit information understand the necessary points accumulated. I would advise people that are fortunate with the system should be able to captured the winnings, which they intend to grab.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:21:29 AM

I think many people still think that their IP address can not be traced whenever that time is necessary.
There are no privacy again in the crypto space and we need to be wise and make sure we knownwhatbwe are doing so that we don't think that we can not be traced finally and get the shock if our life. As the government are coming in into crypto, they are always liking for ways to make sure that they could track everyone with a single click.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:53:02 AM

Situation like this kind has always been the end product of those who run out of patience to make quick money, even when you subject to skill acquisition they Will not be willing because their mind is set to push for quick money, the truth remain no matter how smart one may be in anything that seem to be illegal the reward of being apprehended at the end is always there all one need is total abstanance if what will destroy one in the future .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 06:26:24 PM

Lately, cryptocurrency and bitcoin precisely has been losing its sweet savor of decentralization and I think if there is any reason for people to begin withdrawing from bitcoin and cryptocurrency is now but unfortunately, I’m not sure anyone who already knows how bitcoin works and how to profit from it, wouldn’t deer to want to give up on crypto but lately, government agencies have been fighting crypto for absolutely no definite reason and that has already driven a lot of fears into the mind of exchange and wallet owners and no none wants to risk themselves.

Crypto currencies especially bitcoin is not safe heaven when it comes to anonymity, and with the strict KYC implementation we are getting narrowed down too our identity as well, not on an individual level but by government authorities knows who is having how much address if they able to connect the address where we deposited to an KYCed address whether it an exchange or casino or any platform.

Now about the topic the launderers always exists and they always find a way to launder their money even recently I read a thread which covers the similar context

[Bitcoin] woman found with £2bn worth of bitcoin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 560
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 07:12:50 PM

You are right. More and more people are coming into the cryptocurrency space while the government is fighting to get it down, which I don’t think they will succeed at, although we all know that one of their problems is the decentralisation process that is attached to the cryptocurrency, and without this decentralisation, there is no freedom that we are fighting for.

Furthermore, more people are coming because people are already getting to know how Bitcoin will be a crucial asset in the future, which will be of help to them and their generation at large. Anyone who knows how the cryptocurrency space was designed, how it functions, and how to study it well is not supposed to fear what the government is saying before they should embrace it or even invest in it. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uchegod-21

Activity: 980
Merit: 613

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 07:36:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is the worst way to Launder money. No one can alter a transaction already recorded on the blockchain. It's just like say you can't run and you can't hide. And if you use the services of an exchange, where KYC is required and is highly regulated, you see.
Which is why I burst out laughing when people in government say that cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin has increased the crime rate or is used for illegal means. Fiat such as the dollar,pound, sterling, euro, naira are still the most common way of laundry money.
There's no doubt that fiat is such a nice way to make a deal without being traced. But for that fact that you must meet in person before you receive the fiat has limited its importance in bad dealings. People want an easy way to transfer these monies without stress and trace.
USDT is the worse to be used because it will be frozen. Bitcoin is another bad way if not handled well. This is why government is clapping down on mixers.
With concealed IP and privacy coins, I think some could be safe only if you do not land in any CEX. There many ways but most times, the criminals don't know these ways.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 159

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 01:38:46 PM

Quote from: Fiasem20
Cryptocurrency is even more open than any other currency you could think of.Transactions are stored on the Blockchain network and it cannot be tampered so it make it more easier to trace any form of illicit financial crime like money laundering.There is no room to hide illicit activities on the blockchain network that's one of the advantage we derive from it being transparent.
It's best people learn skills instead of indulging in criminal act and stop being the topic on the internet.
Those that really have the knowledge of cryptocurrency, will not think of using it in a bad way because the person will be easy be caught because it will be very hard for you to delete the transaction you use to receive the cryptocurrency. 

That is what happened to that guy that was caught with money laundry, because he thought if he convert the money to USDT, there is no way the government will recognize he is the one that done the laundry but he was caught.

I believe many people will learn a lesson from this, that you cannot use cryptocurrency for evil transactions to do evil and go free without be trace for the person to face the law of the land.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 03:08:55 PM

Situation like this kind has always been the end product of those who run out of patience to make quick money, even when you subject to skill acquisition they Will not be willing because their mind is set to push for quick money, the truth remain no matter how smart one may be in anything that seem to be illegal the reward of being apprehended at the end is always there all one need is total abstanance if what will destroy one in the future .
I have to agree. People who are greedy and want to become rich instantly have no more time in knowledge and skills development, but instead make their own means, even if it means the illegal way, just to achieve their target at a very short time.

Money laundering, regardless if it’s fiat or digital currency, will never be successful in the end but will only risk your safety and put yourself in prison in no time. There’s no shortcut to being rich and successful, because if there’s any, you are probably doing what is not legal and unacceptable in the society.

Lamkuthang

Activity: 331
Merit: 34

Low Fidelity High Potential

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 03:43:02 PM

I have to agree. People who are greedy and want to become rich instantly have no more time in knowledge and skills development, but instead make their own means, even if it means the illegal way, just to achieve their target at a very short time.

Money laundering, regardless if it’s fiat or digital currency, will never be successful in the end but will only risk your safety and put yourself in prison in no time. There’s no shortcut to being rich and successful, because if there’s any, you are probably doing what is not legal and unacceptable in the society.

Aside from that, nothing is instant in this life. Just trading with capital of $60 dollars, for example, to get a profit of 5% is quite difficult in one day, let alone anything else.

It's easy to get money if we have a specialty and are known in many places. It will be very easy to make money, but before that happens, quite a lot of money, time and thought is needed.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Fara Chan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 550

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 05:06:34 AM

Aside from that, nothing is instant in this life. Just trading with capital of $60 dollars, for example, to get a profit of 5% is quite difficult in one day, let alone anything else.

It's easy to get money if we have a specialty and are known in many places. It will be very easy to make money, but before that happens, quite a lot of money, time and thought is needed.
It's easy after there is a complicated process first so that what other people see about how easy it is to get money is actually not that specific if they can also know how someone goes about achieving this. The point is that everyone needs to go through the process as a form of struggle that they have to face themselves when they start in whatever sector it is, so that thought, time and initial capital must be truly maintained and used wisely to make the plan run smoothly.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Awaklara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 670

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 05:26:28 AM

I believe many people will learn a lesson from this, that you cannot use cryptocurrency for evil transactions to do evil and go free without be trace for the person to face the law of the land.
because crypto development is very rapid and it is of concern to all countries in the world. Maybe such a method could be used when crypto was not as popular as it is today and was not of concern to the government.
now people with evil thoughts have to think of other ways to erase the traces of their crimes. This experience should also be another thought related to past thinking where crypto was often associated with the steps taken by criminals in hiding their money.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 700
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 10:43:22 AM

There’s no shortcut to being rich and successful, because if there’s any, you are probably doing what is not legal and unacceptable in the society.

Exactly, but unfortunately, many people don't understand this, and this is one of the biggest reasons why so many people get scammed in this space because they don't understand that they can't get rich using a shortcut or can't get a lot of wealth within a short period, so whenever they get an undeniable offer from a scammer, they start building skyscrapers in the air because they are naive and greedy and believe they can actually get that much money in real.

When I was new in this industry, I was also tempted by such offers, there used to be a lot of HYIPs and similar websites and offers tempting you with very high returns of your investments, and as soon as you get fooled by those offers, you lose your money immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: