Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Coins to buy - good selection?  (Read 352 times)
Bitco55

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 05:57:50 PM

Hello guys,

do you think that this is a good crypto selection to invest 5k €, 1k each?

- Render (RNDR)
- Moonbeam (GLMR)
- NEAR Protocol
- Solana
- Shiba Inu

Im especially interested in your opinion in RNDR

And do you think it’s better to invest in those 5 coins mentioned above than putting all 5k into just near, shiba and glmr?

I literally feel like over 80% of the threads on the altcoin board are constantly talking about cryptocurrencies to buy. Like... The stats don't change man, why constantly make threads where were either repeating what we've chosen over and over again or calling something extra? Isn't there something else about altcoin there is to talk about?

Anyway, this isn't the best place to even make this known. Just to answer you if you must know ... Then bitcoins always gonna be number one for me, others would be; Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ravencoin, and meme coin. Thank you.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 06:10:06 PM

Hello guys,

- Render (RNDR)
- Moonbeam (GLMR)
- NEAR Protocol
- Solana
- Shiba Inu

And do you think it’s better to invest in those 5 coins mentioned above than putting all 5k into just near, shiba and glmr?

All of these are good project and less risky than most others, but their upside potential from where they currently are is not that significant. SOLANA is already one of the top project with billions of dollars so it can do max 4X from here in my opinion. rest of the 3 excluding GLMR have similar problem. But if you want to take a lower risk and a certain profit then these are some of the best 5 picks from the market. The more time passes and a bull run initiated all these project will rally for a new all time high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 10:04:22 PM

Hello guys,

- Render (RNDR)
- Moonbeam (GLMR)
- NEAR Protocol
- Solana
- Shiba Inu

You've carried out your research and you found out that these coins you mentioned are good to go then you go for them since it's your choice,the only coin you listed on your thread that I'm familiar with is SOLANA and Solana is one of top leading altcoin in the crypto space.And you can as well add BTC and Ethereum to your investment portfolio.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 10:19:12 PM

You've carried out your research and you found out that these coins you mentioned are good to go then you go for them since it's your choice,the only coin you listed on your thread that I'm familiar with is SOLANA and Solana is one of top leading altcoin in the crypto space.And you can as well add BTC and Ethereum to your investment portfolio.
Bitcoin and Ethereum is top and we would watch our steps for the top goals. Altcoins must be among the projects we have selected because making it in huge figures requires sacrifices and risk management to reach the very top. We have everything to worry about because the space comes with threatening faults which will definitely lure one into losses, exactly what every one is preventing from happening. We always have selective choice to make and we think thoroughly before taking any step in the space.

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 11:24:45 PM

- Render (RNDR)
- Moonbeam (GLMR)
- NEAR Protocol
- Solana
- Shiba Inu

From that list, what works for me is Solana, Shiba Inu, and NEAR. I can’t add the remaining because in terms of investing, I don’t do it because I heard it’s a good investment, I put my money where my mind is like they say; I haven’t done research on them yet. I can use the balance to invest in other altcoins, top altcoins to be specific.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 462
Merit: 143

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 01:13:16 AM

In your list, I see that these were all Altcoins with outstanding growth compared to the rest, except for GLMR. I'm also wondering why you invested in GLMR, based on its graph or its growth potential in the future? I really don't rate GLMR highly. After a period of unremarkable development last season on Polkadot's network, they currently have no new improvements. However, looking at the chart, GLMR is looking quite nice as it is accumulating at the bottom. But if I had a choice, I would not invest in this coin.

Regarding RNDR, it meets all 2 factors: technology and price. Its price line is in an upward trend and shows no signs of stopping. However, from the beginning of 2023 until now, it has grown a lot (20 times), so the price growth will not be much anymore. This is similar to Solana.

If it is added to your list, I will add Ethereum to the portfolio to balance the risk level. And the shortlist could be: ETH, NEAR, SHIBA, RNDR..
Loco1887 (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 05:11:09 AM

In your list, I see that these were all Altcoins with outstanding growth compared to the rest, except for GLMR. I'm also wondering why you invested in GLMR, based on its graph or its growth potential in the future? I really don't rate GLMR highly. After a period of unremarkable development last season on Polkadot's network, they currently have no new improvements. However, looking at the chart, GLMR is looking quite nice as it is accumulating at the bottom. But if I had a choice, I would not invest in this coin.

Regarding RNDR, it meets all 2 factors: technology and price. Its price line is in an upward trend and shows no signs of stopping. However, from the beginning of 2023 until now, it has grown a lot (20 times), so the price growth will not be much anymore. This is similar to Solana.

If it is added to your list, I will add Ethereum to the portfolio to balance the risk level. And the shortlist could be: ETH, NEAR, SHIBA, RNDR..

Do you have any recommendation for coins with growth potential?
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:34:47 AM

Actually I don't always look at altcoins reason is because there future is not guarantee. However if I'm to make selections on the coin to buy I think I will go for those top altcoins that's.

Solana
Bnb
Polkadot
Bitcoin
Ethereum

I think this above mentioned coins has a good potential in the future what did you think?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Suman1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 12:55:52 PM

No doubt that SOL could be a great option, in addition to that I'll pick BGB, Matic and some memes like BOME, DOGE etc. Additionally, some gaming projects can be beneficial too seeing its rising demand though MAVIA was one of my shortlisted gem
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 01:26:00 PM

Hello guys,

- Render (RNDR)
- Moonbeam (GLMR)
- NEAR Protocol
- Solana
- Shiba Inu

I'm sorry but we don't have the crystal ball to see what the future holds for this 5 coins. And you do know that there are risk involved on some new or even old meme coins?

So it's best to DYOR (Do your Own Research), instead of blindly investing on some altcoins.

And the money that you are about to invest is huge as well, so just be careful, it could be hard earn money on your end, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 02:50:50 PM

I finally made my investment 25% glmr, 25% rndr, 25% near and 25% shiba without any Solana

It's your money, therefore it's your investment choice, as you've decided to give them equal staking shows that you perhaps have the same trust ratings for all of them. Although I wonder why Solana, didn't make your list, I might be wrong but I think that it's the most reputable crypto coin among the ones that you listed in the OP. I hope that you have Bitcoin investment, if not, you can use a reasonable percentage of your capital to buy it as we're entering bull season, it's the surest crypto that you can rely on.

yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 05:06:45 PM

Not bad, if you are planning to invest for the long term, I recommend checking these altcoins every few months because they are not stable except for the others that have already established some names and are already at the Top of the list. others are crucial considering they haven't yet made any big impact that will assure their longevity in the crypto market, they are prone to get out of control once their price eventually falls when their updates and developments are not going to get the trend or making any impact for their investors. Also, the risks are so many including tight competition and consistent positive changes of their rivals as well. In other words, you should be ready to make changes in your investment at any moment while the price of your altcoins still high.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2024, 05:56:41 PM

Shiba inu, NEAR protocol and Solana are looking for good investment choices and you should choose these coins for investment but I think it should be a personal opinion as one should not always follow the suggestion of others. All of them are beneficial but it depends on you about the coins you are thinking positively.

Solana is performing very well and one must choose Solana but if someone invests some amount in top coins and also little percentage in Solana, Shiba inu and NEAR, render and moon beam then risk will be lower and profit will be huge if investors decide selling and buying according to the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 05:58:22 PM

Not much idea about Render. I'd say absolutely no to Moonbeam and Near protocol. I've used Moonbeam in past and it's not an improvement to popular L2 in any sense. Just used it for higher staking rewards on USDT. Near is nearing death before even having real test on market. It's already outdated.
Solana is a good investment at least for near term. They are the leader in L1 and would be the driving force for next bull. Even in a pessimistic outlook, the coin is going to double in a year. Shiba, though not the best memecoin to invest, surely is a safer bet. That too could easily atleast double your investment next year.
But did Render said that they are an improvement to the popular Layer 2 solutions? Maybe not, and maybe the people's expectations about them are only high and maybe their true purpose is really like that (to give stakers a higher rewards). That's already better than nothing and besides, what matters to most of us here are only the profit and not really the technology behind a cryptocurrency, am i right or left?

Moving on to Near protocol, it looks like its name is fit for its situation now haha. About Solana and Shiba inu, I quite agree with that, so OP should replace GLMR with SOL. In this situation, we can say that 2 is better than 5.

Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 09:29:27 AM

Hello guys,

- Render (RNDR)
- Moonbeam (GLMR)
- NEAR Protocol
- Solana
- Shiba Inu

Theeee are good coins to hold and you can make some good profits from your own speculation.
I think their are more interesting and volatile tokens out there we can always search for and buy that would make us good profits without any stress. We are here to make money and we are going to make the money by holding good tokens that have great team.
Preparation is the most important thing we need to make for us to make good profits from the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:11:45 PM

I'll take shiba inu and solana on my wing with that coins selection that you have. Yes, memes are hype but I think that shiba has already set its foundation. It's hype has been there but even if it's gone, I think its community will remain supporting it. For that reason, it's going to be one of the memes that shall stay longer. I was wrong with solana before when I didn't like it but, the developments and results are visible.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Zaguru12

Activity: 700
Merit: 884

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 10:31:06 PM

Well good selections of coins but it depends on you. If I were in your shoes I pick another coins with lower marketcap and has the same narrative. Like render its good project but there are same projects with newer and has a lower marketcap. Like ionet new project which has the same use case with render and still not yet launch. You might wanna check them out and they will release on 14th of this month.

Definitely agree with you, the whole buying of Altcoins are pure gamble, you can never know which of them is going to pump and for that when buying them one shouldn’t buy just any of them. The lower market cap coins are mostly those ones that can easily increase with high number of percentage increases or price changes, this is because they are very volatile at this period. If one gets them bought at pre sale and the coin later goes up in price it is usually very huge amounts due to the volatility.

When picking this coins my advice as alway been pick from the narrative that is in the Market then. My easy pick for this an AI category, RWA and Solana blockchain tokens. This three are hype a lot for the bull

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:43:32 PM

Hello guys,

- Render (RNDR)
- Moonbeam (GLMR)
- NEAR Protocol
- Solana
- Shiba Inu

Next time when you are making a new thread about something like this, maybe make an effort. This is literally just listing random tokens / coins without any research or even explanation why you picked them. Instead you want other people to give their opinions. That's just lazy.

It would be very easy for you to add specifics why you picked those over some others and maybe some do some deeper research with it. And there, right away you would have brought value to this forum by making an effort.

For an example: RNDR: at first glance is a novel idea, but after you think about it for 2 seconds you realize that it doesn't need a blockchain. You could just rent rendering power without any token involved. It's a pointless idea, but as a speculative investment, it might be even a good idea, who knows. Markets are stupid and stupid tokens will prevail.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 05:07:07 AM

~
Not familiar with Moonbeam TBH, but those 4 coins are maybe good coins to hold for this bull run especially Solana.

What I would suggest is to don't put equal amounts of money into them. Instead, invest more money on the coin that you know will have a huge upwards movement in the long run. The coin that you trust the most is the one that you will put the most money. In that way, that will lessen your risk, but might lessen your reward as well.

If I would be the one that will decide, I might remove MoonBeam and switch with another Layer 2 project like Polygon, and you might change Render with another coin or maybe if you want, just Ethereum or even Bitcoin if you aren't holding still. Not financial advice though since it's your money, but I'm a conservative type of investor that's why I always focus most of my money with the coins that's at the top in terms of market cap.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 09:18:23 AM

~
If I would be the one that will decide, I might remove MoonBeam and switch with another Layer 2 project like Polygon, and you might change Render with another coin or maybe if you want, just Ethereum or even Bitcoin if you aren't holding still. Not financial advice though since it's your money, but I'm a conservative type of investor that's why I always focus most of my money with the coins that's at the top in terms of market cap.
You should have given your financial advice even though we know that investing in the crypto world is risky but still gave a positive assessment of the currency of your choice. I like to see Ethereum as a prospect because it has a special place among the top coins. Secondly to keep Solana and Shiba Inu in the investment list which is a small investment opportunity.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: