Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could This Inspire Web3 Adoption Amongst The Rising Generation?  (Read 16 times)
ELbeee (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 10:58:24 AM

Have you noticed how important it's becoming for young people to understand blockchain and web3? I mean, it's the future of technology, right? NFTs, the metaverse, DeFi – it's all crazy exciting, but let's be real, for young people just getting into tech, it can be overwhelming. It's amazing to see some platforms offering free courses to help get started. For example, there's BitDegree, Cyfrin updraft, YouTube, and more. Now, even exchanges are joining in, offering free blockchain and web3 mentorship to young individuals, initiative like Blockchain for Youth. Which I believe is a welcoming idea.

I think it's amazing to see how far this initiative has come! But, I also want to hear from you - what your thoughts are on this initiative?  Are there any limitations we can address to make blockchain and web3 education even better and more accessible for the next generation?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: