Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:42:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How active can a newbie be daily?  (Read 724 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 02:03:39 PM

My question is what does it mean to be active on the forum,
How many quality Posts can someone make daily before he or she can be considered active on this forum, sorry I ask a lot of questions so u can learn too.
If you have activated, run, moved your account here, it means you are said to be active, and vice versa, if you have met the criteria for quality posting levels, this factor also meets the meaning of being active on the forum.

In this forum you can visit many discussion boards that you need to understand and learn, whether knowledge about Bitcoin, mining, economics, crypto, gambling, speculation, trading and so on, here you will find many members who you can see active on various discussion boards, based on the expertise they have.

If you want to be seen and seen as an active beginner, on various boards, of course you need to learn a lot and share the knowledge you have with other high-quality members, so that you can be seen as a beginner who has good knowledge above the average of other beginners.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marvelockg

Activity: 210
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 01:23:15 PM

How many quality Posts can someone make daily before he or she can be considered active on this forum, sorry I ask a lot of questions so u can learn too.
when it comes to being an active member of the forum, I guess it's not just about making so many numbers of ost on the different boards but it's more of how quality the post you're making are. Even if you will only be able to make three quality post on a daily basis, it would be more useful than pilling up bunch of irrelevant post in discussion you know little or nothing about.

I guess the forum is just like your normal life, it's not about being found at every corner and getting yourself involved in all the discussions going around town that shows that you're a sensible and wise person what's more important is that at every time you open your mouth to speak, what comes out is value and that way, you get respected and valued and that's the same thing that makes you an active and valuable member of the forum.

Ricardo11

Activity: 420
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 02:36:44 PM

Spend as much time as you can on this forum instead of wasting your time on online useless. Do your own research on crypto, always research cryptocurrency and read all these forum rules carefully. The more you read the more knowledge you gain and you can increase your rank by earning merit through good posts.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 02:48:45 PM

This actually depends because remember, the quality of posts does not equate to the quantity of the posts that he/she creates.

There are lots of newbies who have hundreds to thousands of posts made but the quality of their posts never improved in the first place. Instead of using your time on making posts, take the advantage of using your time to learn, read, and watch guides regarding the fundamentals of BTC.

Again, there can never be a specific time on which a newbie should be active daily but if you want to increase your rank, then there is that high-degree of responsibility on your part to equip yourself with sufficient knowledge to make quality posts.

Spend as much time as you can on this forum instead of wasting your time on online useless. Do your own research on crypto, always research cryptocurrency and read all these forum rules carefully. The more you read the more knowledge you gain and you can increase your rank by earning merit through good posts.

I agree with your reply.

Again let me reiterate, there is no number of posts that must be needed in order for a person to be considered in making "quality" posts. Read and learn to engage with the crowd whenever you reply. Do not mindlessly comment and go out of topic whenever you reply or quote a certain reply.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 08:45:22 PM

The forum is one that doesn’t offer any form of restriction to the number of posts an individual could make in a day, hindering this would be limiting the information that could come in at any particular time which isn’t good for breaking news. You’re free to make as many post as you can but, just ensure that you’re making quality contributions and not just flooding the forum with spam post.
The closest thing to any limitation that exists for newbies would s the time in between posts. By the default, the forum has a couple of minutes requirement in between newbie posts. This is a mechanism put in place to ensure you aren’t just rushing it and by some means used to regulate spam. Once you climb the ranks, it’s off and you could make as much post as you will in whatever time frame but, you be sure they are quality posts.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Winterfrost

Activity: 690
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:06:39 PM

The forum here has diversified our interest, into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, not just that alone but aswell into different sections according to the boards in the forum so our learning should be spread into as much as we can Inorder to be able to earn merits that will increase us to the next rank and this can only be achieved by continuous learning instead of just creating teaching topics but rather used the search engines to find answers to what you find uneasy to comprehend and if not okay with what you get then one can create a thread but rather should be more on getting the knowledge at first.

CryptSafe

Activity: 784
Merit: 487

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:21:29 PM

OP, I understand your fears as a newbie here. I know you are asking questions so as to avoid any issues in the future and there is nothing bad in you asking. Do kit be confused about being active here.  Being active does not only mean you just posting or replying of comments but how ever, your contribution in being creative on the platform, doing research that solely belongs to you and making it readily available for members to read. Being up and doings on the platform could help you alot as a newbie. Another thing I would advise you towards is being yourself and nobody else. Sometimes it just could be that being  yourself could help you through out events and occurrences here on this platform.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:41:12 PM

While being active can help you gain merit and rank up to participate in campaigns, it's true that the forum doesn't have as many campaigns as it once did. So, the focus might be better spent elsewhere.

Instead, I highly recommend diving into the wealth of information on this forum. In the early days, some of the brightest minds in crypto shared their valuable insights here, helping the space flourish. Even though these developers may not be as active anymore, their posts remain incredibly relevant and insightful on many topics.

This shift in focus emphasizes the forum's role as a knowledge base rather than a campaign hub

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CroverNo01

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 04:19:51 AM

The newbies are supposed to be more active than any other member of this forum or community,why because he is new,ad needs to be known by members of this community.I know some persons don't even want take time to review the pages of the forum in other to know the new names that are on board,but to me,every time I try to see thee people that are new here and have the most impact in the forum already, because I know it is those people that will make things happen  in the forum in less than no time so they need to know them.
And for the newbies,make sure you keep yourself active by making reasonable posts.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 04:56:30 PM

Yes as long you can stay in the forum there is no measure to which any newbies stay ni time limit the choice is usually on what you to achieve, there is say that what deprived you others activities should be equivalent or greater than to deprived activities, if quality time is spend in search and reading pin post and rules you increase in knowledge that you can do better if best in the forum, the forum is what you give that is the results you see the mire you work the best the results because the level of knowledge you gather usher better opportunity to climb higher as all what you tender will be a problem solving information and solution.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 06:29:43 AM

I greet you all
You know when you come to a forum like this you need to first know the do's and the don'ts, the rules and regulations, and most especially how to grow, in life we all want growth to some certain extent the same thing applies to this forum, I ask most of my friends here how can a newbie grow on this forum, they all keep saying, if you want to grow you need to be active on the forum,

I think this question has been ask several times and answers has been given to it anyway this is beginners and help board. However, being active on the forum won't determine your growth here because you can be active and yet doing other things that are not relevant or things that won't help you grow so being active doesn't guarantee your growth unless whenever you are active you always read threads thoroughly and carefully only then can you grow and for the number post a newbie will make, in addition to what they have said so far there is no limit to a post newbie is suppose to make, they can make as many as possible.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 07:07:35 AM

Actually it doesn't matter how active you're, what matters is how serous you're most newbies is always active in the forum doing nothing at the end of the day they won't achieve anything, sometimes it happens as a result of forcing ourselves to learn about something, meanwhile your attention is else where. at this point you will find it very difficult to understand, that is why it doesn't matter how active you're daily you can chose to be active in your convenience time, that's when you're less busy because I'm pretty sure that most newbies here work in different companies they can not be active during work period.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 10:05:23 AM

You should pay attention to the forum. The main point is what is your purpose from this forum, if you want to get idea about crypto currency this is the best platform. How much time you want to spend depends on your will power. If you want to learn very fast then you have to spend time here, read a lot, know a lot, learn a lot. You don't have to be active all the time in the beginning, you can read and learn about different information from one-two hour every day periodically in the beginning, then take some time break and keep studying the same way, you will master it quickly.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 11:23:05 AM

I greet you all
You know when you come to a forum like this you need to first know the do's and the don'ts, the rules and regulations, and most especially how to grow, in life we all want growth to some certain extent the same thing applies to this forum, I ask most of my friends here how can a newbie grow on this forum, they all keep saying, if you want to grow you need to be active on the forum,

I think this question has been ask several times and answers has been given to it anyway this is beginners and help board. However, being active on the forum won't determine your growth here because you can be active and yet doing other things that are not relevant or things that won't help you grow so being active doesn't guarantee your growth unless whenever you are active you always read threads thoroughly and carefully only then can you grow and for the number post a newbie will make, in addition to what they have said so far there is no limit to a post newbie is suppose to make, they can make as many as possible.

That's why they can't get slow result since some of the newbies don't like to do a research and read a lot of information which is needed to do. They want to shortcut all of things since for them that is the more faster way to get a small knowledge about what they are trying to learn.

But if they are trying their best to do a research and always use the search bar of this forum for sure there would be a lot of topic suggestion will came out and there they can learn a lot of things that is helpful for them to learn. Also they should not focus to rank up while they are newbie but rather they should enjoy all the information they could read since the day will come that they would provably harvest all the efforts they made and also earnings will come after all of those hard work made.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Obari

Activity: 644
Merit: 454

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 11:36:24 AM

I greet you all

You don’t have to be sorry when asking a question especially as a newbie and also pertaining the forum because we are all here to learn and grow and I’ve always believed that learning never ends and no matter the quality of education you already have, the forum will always have something new to teach you and as such, you shouldn’t be shy or sorry to seek to know a thing you don’t know.

Away from that, I think when you’re asked to stay active simply means, just go through the forum and know what is going on there and in other words they can still say, you should do more of reading than writing and the ability for you to read more also contributes to your ability to make meaningful contributions to the forum without writing low quality post but rather more meaning contributions to a discussed subject.

A lot of newbies don’t really understand that with the introduction of the activity log, what the forum expects of you is to make atleast one quality post a day and 14 in two weeks to move you to the next activity count.
So as a newbie just starting, especially without a campaign, you shouldn’t be in so much haste to write but should  rather do more of reading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Abbatty

Activity: 191
Merit: 134

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 02:08:13 PM

I greet you all

Personally I think when a newbie wants to grow in the forum, you should engage more in reading and making constant research so you can learn much more, because for you to be able to engage more in conversations in the forum you need to be able to actually know what been discussed so you can contribute positively to the forum.

As a newbie I will advised you don’t even think about getting merit first because that will restrict you from trying to learn and even explore the forum more. When you explore more you tend to find the forum more informative and that will actually make you to engage the forum more often, So with that i can’t really say how a newbie should engage the forum but it depends on how interesting you find the forum. Because at the end whatever you loves takes your time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 03:44:39 PM

I greet you all

A newbie growing in this forum with the knowledge of crypto and ranks depends on their efforts to know more about crypto and how active they are to do more of reading people's posts, posting meaningfully, sharing ideas, asking questions, and giving answers to people's inquiries about the forum, and crypto at large.

In terms of the number of posts to make as a newbie, there are no limits to posts to make per day, you can make as many posts as you like, but don't make it look like you are spamming the forum with meaningless posts that don't have any positive impact on what someone would learn something from.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ndabagi01

Activity: 616
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:29:36 PM

The rules of the forum is not set in such a way that you’re limited to the number of posts you can make a day, don’t just spam and want to reply all threads especially those you don’t have idea about and think that you’re been active in the forum. Active in the forum as a newbie has to do with been more active reading and understanding posts, and applying them to your daily crypto life. A lot can be learned here because it is a school of knowledge and experience. You don’t need to post everyday if you’ve nothing important to share or contribute to, but with the activities here, you’ll definitely have something to share or join a tangible conversation in the forum without spamming. That your activeness to contribute posts will now determine your growth in the forum.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:49:28 PM

That's up to you and the activity you fancy on the forum, the forum has an endless topic on various areas that you can learn from, if you love to read there is a lot to read about, if you are talking about forum activity then it depends on how many post you make and you can read more about it here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
GiftedMAN

Activity: 840
Merit: 554

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 07:50:40 PM

Firstly, being active here means you are a regular user of the forum who's efforts and contributions has been seen and some one who interacts and communicate effectively with other members of the forum. As many good and quality post as possible as long as you don't go about going against the forum rules in terms of copying other people's work without referencing them and as long as you don't post two line words as post. You can concentrate on your Local Board where things are discussed in the language you understand better for more effective communication until you learn more on how to post in the forum otherwise I will suggest you read and keep learning if you find it difficult still.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███