Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibly way to start engaging in the Local board that might interest you  (Read 117 times)
Agbamoni (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 09:09:48 AM
Merited by Hatchy (1)

I don't know if a thread like this has existed here before. Bear with me!

Some members of the forum feel so down when other members give their opinions which they are not shy about because that is how it's supposed to be. It got me thinking about a better way to start engaging comfortably in the local board. And I came up with some solutions so let's talk about the right way to engage with the local board.

First: Be you, and don't try to be anyone else.

You will have a harder time here in the Local board when we try to force ourselves to be somebody else. The forum and the Local board might be anonymous without our real names or identities, but we can build more trust in less time by engaging in conversations in a way that portrays our personality. It will be easy that in terms of difficult moments, other members can easily support you based on the fact that they know what you could possibly do or not. Thereby you have built a good reputation in the LB.

I have come across some topics where we try to speak good English but most times we confuse the people coming to the thread. Here na Naija LB, e good say we they knack better broken for here because na dat one wey be say all of us go understand well well. So that any person wey no from here wey enter here go know say na Naija e done enter.

Second: Try to help and provide clarity

There are conversations that are contradicting, confusing, or difficult to apprehend. What we should do if we are in such a position that we know how to solve this is to provide clarification on it. Whether it's a question, or argument to mention a few, if we come about a thread that signals stress and confusion, we shouldn't offer bling encouragement or say things that we are not certain of. It could possibly mislead other members who might engage in the discussion.

Third: Invite discussion and don't fail to share useful information's

This is one interesting part I would love to talk about. We shouldn't hesitate to start conversations and force interesting dialogues. The local board is entirely public to Nigerians here in the forum, and it is not right that we should be looking for relevant conversations to engage with which can be time-consuming. We should focus our conversations on the following categories: Bitcoin discussion, Education (could be moral education, academic education, or financial education), Economics, Politics, etc. I won't forget about a discussion I came across, while I was reading through I saw one of our members with many experiences how he had made the clarification on that and I learned so much there, this is not the first time I have seen such from him and I would appreciate him as well that he continues such way @CryptopreneurBrainboss. Not only him but I can mention all, indeed there are members here who know a lot and have shared such with the LB.

Also, sharing useful information and resources is one of the best ways to keep members of the forum on the go. I know a good member here who dedicates so much time to sharing this kind @Charles-Tim and I fully respect him for that. If more of us could share information within the country that would help us from being scammed, manipulated, or something that might affect us it would save us from danger. Let's keep ourselves informed on the happenings in the country.

Four: Lets work with the moderator.

Let's try to work with our Moderator in the LB @Igebotz. He volunteered to hold this position out of his willingness to be subjected to the Nigerian local board members. He holds the power over the conversation and discussions within the LB. To maintain standards and make the LB a better community for us all he would be removing spam or unwanted conversations and cleaning the LB from shitposters. The least we can do is avoid spam or shitposting, only that way can we help and work with him.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Marvelockg

Activity: 182
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:14:55 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2024, 10:25:23 AM by Marvelockg

First: Be you, and don't try to be anyone else.

I guess this sums it all up and this is not just peculiar to this nija board but also relates a lot to other board. Just don't try to fake what you don't know or try to sound as though you know some concept you've never practiced at all. Share your knowledge to the extent of your exposure in the forum and that way, when you're wrong about something people can easily correct you and you can learn from those correction and come back stronger.

One of the things to take note as regards our conversation in this forum and board in particular is that with time, people will eventually know if you're a reputable member or not and if you're unique about yourself, you end up building a good reputation not just in the locam board but in the forum entirely. Faking it will only show that you aren't ready to learn and you will spend a whole lot of time in the forum without growing at all.

Most  newbies creat obviously fake stories just to feel among and I find it particularly strange. People might share there experience in the forum and talk about how they've been accumilating Bitcoin for so long or were able to buy a particular thing from Bitcoin investments and you that don't have anything in your portfolio will still want to talk like you're in there level? Who you wan impress? For me, the local board is just like my primary constituency were I can express myself the way I want to and how well can I do it while being as organic as possible?

Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 11:04:22 AM

Nah valid points you raise here and the more people look I to them, I feel more conversations go sprout up but I wan bring something to your notice and that nah be say you fit force the horse to go stream but nah wasted effort to try force am drink and in that regard, no mata how we encourage users for here to dey unique and genuine to their work, we still dey find those who prefer to be somebody photocopy. E no bad to emulate someone pattern but where dey tricky nah how to mix wetin you don copy from that person and mix am with your own.

Also, you mention for your 4th point say make we try to work with the moderator but you sef go agree with me say although change is constant, e go take time before things go begin function normally. Wetin make me tok like this nah say as @Igebotz become moderator, e come make the place less unkempt and users don dey mind how them dey scatter posts about, which in turn come be like say pipo no dey engage.
Everything nah just a mata of time and I believe say tins go begin flow as usual and e go also make sense if we try follow the advise we dey give odas too as no one is perfect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2024, 11:37:36 AM

Op you got my attention where you said people should be themselves, some persons always want to fake it to align with others but being yourself makes you exceptional at all time, coming here as local and identifying yourself here wouldn't be a bad idea, no matter we do, the fact still remains that we are Nigerians, the identity is not that hidden, personally am proud to be a Nigerian, be it as it may we are great people, we shouldnt shy from the truth, am very happy that this board is becoming interesting everyday and thats what we all have been waiting for, I think is high time we make this board meaningful and bring ideas that can grow the forum at large, we are whom we are and there is know amount of commanflarge that can change who we are, lets not allow inferiority complex or lack of self confidence to ruin us, in conclusion, being real pays in different ways.

sotelorene

Activity: 229
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 12:36:36 PM

Yes indeed you are absolutely right my opinion goes this way that a newbie in this forum should be fully engaged making sure that there post and reply should be appropriate, and some other things that may interest you is when you start up with a plan of making a allot of post that will enable you to earn merit.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Agbamoni (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 06:27:33 PM

Nah valid points you raise here and the more people look I to them, I feel more conversations go sprout up but I wan bring something to your notice and that nah be say you fit force the horse to go stream but nah wasted effort to try force am drink and in that regard, no mata how we encourage users for here to dey unique and genuine to their work, we still dey find those who prefer to be somebody photocopy. E no bad to emulate someone pattern but where dey tricky nah how to mix wetin you don copy from that person and mix am with your own.

Also, you mention for your 4th point say make we try to work with the moderator but you sef go agree with me say although change is constant, e go take time before things go begin function normally. Wetin make me tok like this nah say as @Igebotz become moderator, e come make the place less unkempt and users don dey mind how them dey scatter posts about, which in turn come be like say pipo no dey engage.
Everything nah just a mata of time and I believe say tins go begin flow as usual and e go also make sense if we try follow the advise we dey give odas too as no one is perfect.
My broda as i talk this one e no mean say me no go follow the talk wey ah done talk. Before i create this topic i been sit donw they reason am, and na the new resolution nah done make to try maintain the standard wey i done set. E no go make sense say ah no share with other people to see how ah they take do am. People wey dey progress for here na becos of the standard wey they done set for themselves na him put them for that position.

To work with the moderator no be big matter, na simple things there. Nah to just avoid spamming the local baord with topics and to avoid creating shitposter then we fit leave the rest for the moderator to do.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 07:48:13 AM

To work with the moderator no be big matter, na simple things there. Nah to just avoid spamming the local baord with topics and to avoid creating shitposter then we fit leave the rest for the moderator to do.
As I bin talk earlier, change dey constant but e dey also take time before tins or pipo begin accept am. I no tok say nah hard tin to laise with the mod, but put am for the back of your mind say before now users bin dey used to posting any content them feel say dey educative but as mod don lap and e duty nah to ensure say no be any and anyhow tin person go drop here, these users go come dress back, dey careful of wetin Dem post and that one go make the place look a bit dull becos if we dey honest with ourselves here, majority of the posters wey dey somehow make here look busy nah low content posters and if say e dey easy to correct the issue of shitposts and spam, I no sure say we got dey get am as problem but I believe say before you go fit change the world you go gats first change your cabal and that nah wetin we go need patience for.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jerrycrypto2024

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 11:10:53 AM

Op your right Be you, and don't try to be anyone else. Copying someone else is like night is place of day that gradually fade away and before one will realize you have move to what you don't deserve to become living pretentious nature of life has serious negative efficacy.

You will won't know when your getting it right that is the results of many failure today, in relation to spamming in the forum I think sanity is already coming into play as consciousness is in place for the introduction of moderator. The truth working with senergy with moderator and also try to be our brothers keeper because some may not really be as result of spamming but error as newbie who is facing challenges on how to navigate the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: