Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money is all wealth?  (Read 1213 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 08:54:25 PM

Health is wealth, not money. Go to the hospitals and see sick wealthy people who've bags of money and would give them in exchange for their health but to no avail.

But if a poor person and a rich person have the same incurable disease, who do you think has a better chance of survival and who will the hospital treat first? So don't deny the role of money in buying health and maintaining our health.
Don't miss the context of my post. I never said it's a bad thing to have money. I emphasized a known fact that health is wealth, not money. Again, you asked who would be treated first between rich and poor patients of the same incurable disease or who has a better chance of survival. Well, I think in a sane society both would be treated fairly the same provided they can show evidence of health insurance. It's only in the underdeveloped nations that preference comes in. Besides, if both have incurable diseases they're eventually going to die from it. It doesn't matter if they got preferable treatment or not.

Are you married and what do you think happiness is? I have a family and 2 children, and I am also taking care of my elderly parents and grandmother.
Yes, I'm married and I've more than two children. My first son is even eager to come into this crypto space and learn all the trading around it. I understand the picture you painted there with the dependency thing. Those who are family oriented like you and I do pass through all that. However, all those things you painted there can be taken care of by money because they're tangible. Happiness is an abstract thing. It's a feeling, not tangible and can't be classified as an achievement. Those things you painted there are tangible stuff and achievement. I hope you got my drift now.

In closing, why do you think people who've money, nice jobs and are well to do, still commit suicide?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HONDACD125

Activity: 392
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 09:01:57 PM

You need money to survive, but money isn't everything. If you see money to be everything you're going to live a very sad life, because nothing else will matter, just money. You wouldn't care what you do to people as far as you make money from it. Even if you don't do illegal stuff, you won't be ethical in whatever business you do.
Money is very important, but we should have a limit to what we can do for money. The world is so rotten today because we have made money to be everything, so people are ready to do whatever it takes to make money.

Prioritize the relationship you have with people. Prioritize your loved ones and human lives. I'm not saying money is not important, but you have all the money in the world and still being unhappy.
When you're constantly focusing on money alone, you won't even have time to enjoy the money and talk more about those that matter to you.
In my opinion, we, as humans have given money so much power over us. Now it has control over us. It should be the other way around.

I agree with your points, but we indeed live in an era where money is almost everything, just like you, I don't say that relationships, family, friends, enjoyable moments, and everything else don't matter, but you can only enjoy and have all these things if you have money. We live in a world where a person is respected based on their status and their position in society while your status and position are determined based on how much money you have because you are powerful when you are rich.

I know it shouldn't be this way but we can't help it. There are a lot of things in this world that are unreachable for poor masses only because they don't have money, they enjoy their lives with what they have but it doesn't mean they want to be like that all their lives, it's a compulsion for them because they aren't able to reach places where others are, and it's all because of money.

Our society is divided into different classes based on their financial status, lower-class, middle-class, upper-class, elites, and whatnot, what is it for? It's because of money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 10:09:47 PM

For me money isn't everything or be consider as wealth, everyone has a different definition of wealth.
Others says health is wealth, while other consider connections as a wealth, there are also those who consider having true or loyal friends or complete family as a wealth.
And for me I think wealthy persons are those who fill fulfilled with their life, those who are contented with what they have, living comfortable life no matter if it is luxurious or simple life, as long as they fill fulfilled or contented.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 10:31:36 PM

I beg to disagree.

Having no money wont make you happy so that means that having money can make you happy.

If you have nothing to eat because you have no money, that won't make you happy and together with your family, it doesnt make sense if people still believe that quote.
There is no need for anyone to underrate or talk down on money. Money is so powerful than we see it. People that do not understand the value of money are the set of people that do not know any other function of money apart from its purchasing power. Money brings happiness, it does this by providing all the comfortable things for you and bringing happy people closer to you. Imagine how happy you will be that you work into a boutique and do not care the amount of clothes they sell there, you buy as much as you can and pay. I remember when I never had some money with me, I will just be unnecessarily hungry. But when the money is there, I could possibly go several hours without getting hungry because I know that I can afford any food I want to eat. This is how the real life scenario plays out. When you have money you will stop wishing many things and things will become reality and you can say you are a wealthy man. Money brings happiness and good health.
That's true.

They've been delved into "money can't buy happiness". We're in the modern world that having no money will cause you stress. That's the reality of life and that's why if you tell that to the less fortunate, they'd be mad at you.

And there's the meme challenge to those that are believing into that saying, "if you're not happy with your money, send it to me".  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 10:45:55 PM

Money is absolutely necessary to fulfill your basic needs and lead a quality life. There's a limit after which how large your income is doesn't matter to the standard of your living but till that step, you are compromising in order to save money. A quality life needs healthy food and diet, a quality place to live, sound health and quality education for your child. But 80% of the world population are currently struggling to achieve their basic needs. Let alone a vacation, people can't even find a day off and the day off they get are when they are layed off. Keep saving for your life and if one of the family member gets seriously ill or had an accident, it would be emptied in days.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 11:04:26 PM

Health is wealth, not money. Go to the hospitals and see sick wealthy people who've bags of money and would give them in exchange for their health but to no avail.

But if a poor person and a rich person have the same incurable disease, who do you think has a better chance of survival and who will the hospital treat first? So don't deny the role of money in buying health and maintaining our health.
Don't miss the context of my post. I never said it's a bad thing to have money. I emphasized a known fact that health is wealth, not money. Again, you asked who would be treated first between rich and poor patients of the same incurable disease or who has a better chance of survival. Well, I think in a sane society both would be treated fairly the same provided they can show evidence of health insurance. It's only in the underdeveloped nations that preference comes in. Besides, if both have incurable diseases they're eventually going to die from it. It doesn't matter if they got preferable treatment or not.

Are you married and what do you think happiness is? I have a family and 2 children, and I am also taking care of my elderly parents and grandmother.
Yes, I'm married and I've more than two children. My first son is even eager to come into this crypto space and learn all the trading around it. I understand the picture you painted there with the dependency thing. Those who are family oriented like you and I do pass through all that. However, all those things you painted there can be taken care of by money because they're tangible. Happiness is an abstract thing. It's a feeling, not tangible and can't be classified as an achievement. Those things you painted there are tangible stuff and achievement. I hope you got my drift now.

In closing, why do you think people who've money, nice jobs and are well to do, still commit suicide?

The phrase "Money doesn't buy happiness" don't actually mean you don't need money to be happy, it do mean you can't buy happiness even if you have all the money in the world. Money, health, happiness, they are different things. One might assist other but won't exactly replace it's void.
You can have the best health service and best doctors with money but you are still in hospital bed being treated and stuck to meds plan.
You can buy women who would act romantic to you but can't  get the genuine love and connection your partner has with you as a person.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tottong

Activity: 1246
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:17:36 AM

Because when you see that your father in your family has taken the responsibility of your entire family on his shoulders and it has become much more difficult for him to carry the responsibility of the family, then you will no longer want to do anything other than earning money, then only the sense of responsibility will work in your head. I don't know how accurate my words are but to me it seems right now in this situation.

Money is everything, but if someone doesn't have the skills to develop it, that money is also useless. If someone has money and does not have the knowledge to run it, then money will not function to generate wealth and in fact money cannot provide anything for us.
For example, there are many rich people who do not have the ability to be involved in investment because they do not have knowledge about investment, but they have the ability to develop a business.
Money and knowledge are important because both are ways to gain wealth, but to live a good life you don't need to be rich, but having enough to meet life's needs is more than enough.

woez

Activity: 442
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:46:30 AM

Now it seems to me that money is all there is to survive in the world. Since 2020, since family finances have worsened, it is slowly seeming like money is everything in this world. Where there is no money you will find nothing. There is a saying that many people say, money can never buy you happiness but to me this is the funniest saying. Because without money you can never get all the things you want for happiness. In every case in this world you must depend on money to survive. Now I have to force myself to believe that at the end of the day it seems impossible to run this world without money. Where you have to depend on money to do every job or take every step, from studying, there is no other way and at the end of the day it seems to me that studying where there is financial insecurity is also unusual or not worth it.  Because when you see that your father in your family has taken the responsibility of your entire family on his shoulders and it has become much more difficult for him to carry the responsibility of the family, then you will no longer want to do anything other than earning money, then only the sense of responsibility will work in your head. I don't know how accurate my words are but to me it seems right now in this situation.

Money is only a means of payment but as a support for the journey of our lives while in the world.

My friend. This is how we feel now, especially if we have a family where monthly needs alone are not necessarily enough to meet the main needs plus the cost of education, both religious and public. But I believe that the only one who satisfies our sustenance is the creator.

Our job is to keep trying and praying. Hopefully it will be made easier for all of us here.

I guess that's all from me.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:14:29 AM

I don't know whether we consider money as a wealth or not, but money is something that all people need. Money is everything in today's world to live properly and live comfortably. A man who has no money understands the meaning of money. I agree with you that money can never buy happiness but if you don't have money your loved ones will not look after you and even your wife will leave you.

There is a saying in our own vernacular, "If there is no money, love flies out the window" it is absolutely true. The main goal of people doing all kinds of activities and jobs or business in the world is to earn money. Again, the main goal of earning money for people is to spend their days happily and peacefully with their loved ones. If there was no need for money in the world, then maybe people would not run like mad to earn money. We need money to buy things or assets that we need to live well.

"Money will buy happiness", when you have money, your family will have a full life without having to worry, cause stress, and lead to chaos in the family. When you have money, you will have more time to spend with your children and take care of your elderly parents. When you have money, you will have more time to take care of yourself...and you can do many things that you couldn't do before just because you didn't have money. Isn't that happiness?

Money not only buys happiness but it also helps maintain your happiness as you said, because no matter how beautiful love is, but without money everything will become very ugly. I believe that married people will understand this better than unmarried people. So with my life experience, I can say that money can buy everything.
Among the few things that a man needs most to make his life full and happy, money is the most necessary. As I said it is true that without money one does not value one's family. If a person has a large amount of money, he is still respected by everyone even if he is a fool in the society. And if a person does not have money, even if he passes his master's degree, he is looked down upon by everyone.

Now people's life has come to such a stage that if you have huge amount of money you will get value to people if you don't have money you will have no value to people. That's why people now want to earn more money because without money, happiness and peace in life is never possible. It's not just that having money brings happiness and peace, even if you have a beautiful mind, you can live happily and peacefully. There are many people who have a lot of money but they are not happy, I have also seen many rich people who have a lot of money but their wives left them. One of the examples we can give is that Bill Gates, the richest man in the world, despite his endless money, his wife left him. What do you say about it?

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:40:40 AM

For me money isn't everything or be consider as wealth, everyone has a different definition of wealth.
Others says health is wealth, while other consider connections as a wealth, there are also those who consider having true or loyal friends or complete family as a wealth.
And for me I think wealthy persons are those who fill fulfilled with their life, those who are contented with what they have, living comfortable life no matter if it is luxurious or simple life, as long as they fill fulfilled or contented.

We also don't want our lives as if money manages them and everything will be solved if we have a lot of money. Not a few rich people who have money problems also come to the first half of their lives under threat because they have a lot of assets and have to spend extra to keep their families and assets safe.

Indeed, money is enough to help and make the rich happy, but if they are willing to use it wisely, especially if they are already sufficient and financially established to help many people who are less fortunate. The beauty of sharing.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
Awak Bambi

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:03:05 PM

I think it's the same as you, happiness can come from anywhere, it doesn't have to be wealth, if the measure of wealth is happiness then life will always feel difficult, by looking for money everything our minds will not feel peaceful, therefore live according to that, Skills This life is not a race to be at the forefront, everything has its share.

Therefore, living with money does not mean we can get everything, living according to our means, so that we can feel a little relieved and grateful in life is very valuable.

PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
Lamkuthang

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

The multiple Crypto solution

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:52:58 PM

Money is absolutely necessary to fulfill your basic needs and lead a quality life. There's a limit after which how large your income is doesn't matter to the standard of your living but till that step, you are compromising in order to save money. A quality life needs healthy food and diet, a quality place to live, sound health and quality education for your child. But 80% of the world population are currently struggling to achieve their basic needs. Let alone a vacation, people can't even find a day off and the day off they get are when they are layed off. Keep saving for your life and if one of the family member gets seriously ill or had an accident, it would be emptied in days.

The main thing is to fulfill basic needs first if you are able to save it to others and one more thing And this sometimes we also often forget to save for ourselves when death comes.  The cost of funeral processions and khenduri after we die.

If we have also included the list for the bereaved families, it is not too much to lose the cost of funeral processions and solemn events and praying for the next few days according to customs can go easily.

PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
Stablexcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 52

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:55:23 PM

You need money to survive, but money isn't everything. If you see money to be everything you're going to live a very sad life, because nothing else will matter, just money. You wouldn't care what you do to people as far as you make money from it. Even if you don't do illegal stuff, you won't be ethical in whatever business you do.
Money is very important, but we should have a limit to what we can do for money. The world is so rotten today because we have made money to be everything, so people are ready to do whatever it takes to make money.

Prioritize the relationship you have with people. Prioritize your loved ones and human lives. I'm not saying money is not important, but you have all the money in the world and still being unhappy.
When you're constantly focusing on money alone, you won't even have time to enjoy the money and talk more about those that matter to you.
In my opinion, we, as humans have given money so much power over us. Now it has control over us. It should be the other way around.
Money can buy everything in this life. Only redemption and life money cant get you but when it comes to all the things that one can achieve on earth, of course, money can give you that. It is worse when you do not have money that is how the world is, people do not see any good in you if you are poor, they don't value you no matter what potential you have.

I always tell my friend I wouldn't be your friend if were not in your class because that is how it is in this generation. You need to offer something because any one can see may value in you.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Hewlet

Activity: 294
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 02:54:54 PM

Have you bothered to look at what wealth is literally? Let me start by telling you that wealth primarily  measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts So if this is true, yii should now understand that the fact that you have fiat doesn't mean you're wealthy.

Money is just a form of wealth but money alone doesn't makes you wealthy. For you to even call yourself a wealthy person to some extent, you've got to integrate a bit of power and access to a good tune of asset to your name and that way it's easy to assume that you're wealthy but by mere having money alone doesn't make you wealthy.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 03:16:25 PM

Money is just a form of wealth but money alone doesn't makes you wealthy. For you to even call yourself a wealthy person to some extent, you've got to integrate a bit of power and access to a good tune of asset to your name and that way it's easy to assume that you're wealthy but by mere having money alone doesn't make you wealthy.

Of course, but the obsession with getting rich often haunts everyone in order to gain recognition and seem capable of everything. I personally categori rich people are actually those who have had enough and are no longer obsessed with making money to death.

Thus what we have obtained and tried from youth to old age we can enjoy with family with gratitude and can also benefit others if we really have the intention to share with others.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 03:37:17 PM

I think it's the same as you, happiness can come from anywhere, it doesn't have to be wealth, if the measure of wealth is happiness then life will always feel difficult, by looking for money everything our minds will not feel peaceful, therefore live according to that, Skills This life is not a race to be at the forefront, everything has its share.

Therefore, living with money does not mean we can get everything, living according to our means, so that we can feel a little relieved and grateful in life is very valuable.
I think this really depends on each individual's point of view, there are also some people who can find happiness without having money and they will be able to survive with whatever money they have, if you can live according to their abilities, of course This is very good because it will not make it difficult for us to find money that can meet our needs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 06:43:59 PM

Many people fail to understand the phrase “money can’t buy happiness”. I know you think there are so many things that money can buy or probably everything. But there are certain things that irrespective of how much you have, your money can’t help you. Also, not everyone derive joy from wealth. There are people who don’t mind making billions but that isn’t what makes them happy, it can be the weirdest thing makes them happy, there’s too much people on earth for you to assume that money can buy happiness for everyone .

Generally when you are in the city and not in the desert full of sand and you are alone there looking for water as it's the only that can save your life then money is what you need. The city life is different from places where water can do more.

When you and your family are in the city and they are hungry, money is what you need to see them stuffed and be happy. At this very moment, you can say money can buy happiness.

We all know that instance that you speak of, but think of the times when you have all the money possible but it’s a problem money can solve. Also, don’t mix solving problems using money with happiness. There are so many wealthy people who solve all their monetary problems but they don’t have that happiness or joy. Meanwhile there are small families who barely have enough to eat, but when it’s time to eat, their happiness is just a lot compared to the wealthy family that has their way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:26:45 PM

It is undoubtedly true that money plays an instrumental role in creating our wealth and wealth. But you must ensure that whatever way you work hard to raise money does not become unbearable for your body because there is no other resource in the world as important as the body. You are working hard for your family today but it turns out that when you suddenly fall ill, who will be there to look after your family?
Basically I am not really looking into that into future, or guesses, because the reality is that if I stop working even for a single moment, then I will have to relax and rest enough to just not pay my debts. Sure I should take care of my body and mind and I should try to have less stress and hope that sickness doesn't hit me. But if I do not work hard, then who will take care of them if a car hits me tomorrow?

I should work even harder, pay all my debts, save some money, invest into bitcoin, have some aside, so that if anything happens to me then they will have some money. I would love to rest a bit, I would love to just rest and relax, but I can't, because financially I am in a horrible place, and I keep working to make it a little bit better, it does get better just a bit, so maybe one day I can relax.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:52:28 PM

Now it seems to me that money is all there is to survive in the world. Since 2020, since family finances have worsened, it is slowly seeming like money is everything in this world. Where there is no money you will find nothing. There is a saying that many people say, money can never buy you happiness but to me this is the funniest saying. Because without money you can never get all the things you want for happiness. In every case in this world you must depend on money to survive. Now I have to force myself to believe that at the end of the day it seems impossible to run this world without money. Where you have to depend on money to do every job or take every step, from studying, there is no other way and at the end of the day it seems to me that studying where there is financial insecurity is also unusual or not worth it.  Because when you see that your father in your family has taken the responsibility of your entire family on his shoulders and it has become much more difficult for him to carry the responsibility of the family, then you will no longer want to do anything other than earning money, then only the sense of responsibility will work in your head. I don't know how accurate my words are but to me it seems right now in this situation.

Are You counting Gold and Silver as Money, and what about like Land? There are People with no Wealth but they have Land, so You could say it's not Wealth, but there are Things to Consider Other than Paper and Plastic.
eightdots

Activity: 784
Merit: 708

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:18:48 PM

It is undoubtedly true that money plays an instrumental role in creating our wealth and wealth. But you must ensure that whatever way you work hard to raise money does not become unbearable for your body because there is no other resource in the world as important as the body.

Just as stress affects many things, it also negatively affects the body. Everyone's economic circumstances are different. Everyone has resources and ways to work to make a living. All this is a part of life and many people have to live their lives this way. While working to make a living, we must pay attention to both our mental and physical health.

Money is just one element in defining wealth. Wealth is not just about money. A person who becomes aware of this takes his steps more firmly.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██