Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies see a new wave after Trump's election?  (Read 335 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 700

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 03:55:41 PM

What I want to let you know is that you won't believe on politician statement because politicians what they need is to convince you so that you will make actions to vote for them during election and when they assume office all the promises they made it will take by the grace of God for them to accomplish their promises, for me there is every possibility that he can do what he said but I'm trying to let you know that you want to use this Avenue of campaign to deceive many people so that they will vote for him that is the method politicians has introduced in order to win people's soul

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Muba20

Activity: 147
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 06:32:42 PM

Bitcoin was not created to depend on any particular government or country. Anyone can share their personal opinion. But the politics that started with Bitcoin never expected. Bitcoin can be considered a symbol of financial freedom. And will accept it based on its use and benefits and possibilities. I don't care who said what. Moreover, Trump did not support crypto when he was in power. And now the time will tell how relevant the information you are giving to get votes from the voters or get their sympathy. I think Bitcoin will continue to run at its own pace regardless of government. I am not advocating that one government is pro-Bitcoin and the other is anti-Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: