Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlock Passive Income,Earn money by mining!It's now  (Read 109 times)
shanhaigamefi (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 08:41:18 AM

ShanHai gamefi will be updated and optimized this week that not only adds new ways to play, but also brings new ways to earn money.

Let’s take a look at the changes:

1.DRN Withdrawal Fee Adjustment

After the ShanHai gamefi update, the DRN withdrawal fee for all servers will be reduced to the previous standard.

2.New Prop-Star Chain

ShanHai gamefi new props “Star Chain”, this is the DRN extraction of the props must be used, players can through the copy of the task, kill the rewards dropped by the monster, complete the synthesis to obtain.

3.New dungeon — War Outside the Territory

In Star calendar 500 , which is also the Chaos Calendar 142 in Shanhai, a roar accompanied by violent vibrations attracted the attention of people from all walks of life in the Shanhai.

The roars continued one after another, and the flames continued to burn for a long time on the border of the Shanhai. Miracles from the sky and rumors of a starship crashing spread across the continent along with mysterious energy fluctuations.Curiosity drives everyone to explore the source of everything. Leaders from various places who are already eyeing the border have caused countless wars. The brave men break the shackles of the border, prevent the spread of war, and go in search of the unknown…

Note: If you wear the Five Elements equipment and successfully challenge the leaders of the Outer Beacon, “Guna, Bai Ze, Villain BaiDi, and Villain XuanNv “, a large amount of DRN tokens will be dropped!

4.New Service — MIX 4

After the update, ShanHai gamefi added new server MIX 4.

Join ShanHai with your friends and start a new journey into the world of crypto!
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:43:59 PM

This sounds great, I think that game was similar with the popular MIR4 which is having mining environment within the game map. However, in that crypto game it's really hard to mine draco due to several factors that could lead you to face struggles of bot enemies.
With regards to this ShanHai gamefi that you discussed, I'm looking forward to try this as soon as possible.

You've mentioned DRN tokens will be dropped, was that for free or we're going to earn that in a game?
Or this could be their open promotion as the crypto game still in a testing phase?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 110

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:00:15 PM

ShanHai gamefi will be updated and optimized this week that not only adds new ways to play, but also brings new ways to earn money.

After the ShanHai gamefi update, the DRN withdrawal fee for all servers will be reduced to the previous standard.

2.New Prop-Star Chain

ShanHai gamefi new props “Star Chain”, this is the DRN extraction of the props must be used, players can through the copy of the task, kill the rewards dropped by the monster, complete the synthesis to obtain.

In Star calendar 500 , which is also the Chaos Calendar 142 in Shanhai, a roar accompanied by violent vibrations attracted the attention of people from all walks of life in the Shanhai.

The roars continued one after another, and the flames continued to burn for a long time on the border of the Shanhai. Miracles from the sky and rumors of a starship crashing spread across the continent along with mysterious energy fluctuations.Curiosity drives everyone to explore the source of everything. Leaders from various places who are already eyeing the border have caused countless wars. The brave men break the shackles of the border, prevent the spread of war, and go in search of the unknown…

Note: If you wear the Five Elements equipment and successfully challenge the leaders of the Outer Beacon, “Guna, Bai Ze, Villain BaiDi, and Villain XuanNv “, a large amount of DRN tokens will be dropped!

4.New Service — MIX 4

Join ShanHai with your friends and start a new journey into the world of crypto!
I have tried these kinds of projects before but it's not easy to mine especially in these kinds of gaming projects. I don't remember exactly what issues I had faced in the past could you please recall what are the most common issues faced by people while mining in these kind of projects.

Mining is profitable but only if there are no hidden rules and regulations attached with the project.

shanhaigamefi (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:39:40 AM

This sounds great, I think that game was similar with the popular MIR4 which is having mining environment within the game map. However, in that crypto game it's really hard to mine draco due to several factors that could lead you to face struggles of bot enemies.
With regards to this ShanHai gamefi that you discussed, I'm looking forward to try this as soon as possible.

You've mentioned DRN tokens will be dropped, was that for free or we're going to earn that in a game?
Or this could be their open promotion as the crypto game still in a testing phase?

DRN can be earned for free in the game or purchased on the exchange MECX
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:40:59 AM

DRN can be earned for free in the game or purchased on the exchange MECX
It's like with the mir4 that their token can be bought through an exchange and then use it for in game and economy purposes. Well, if I am still with the NFT games, I'd probably tried this game but no for me already. And with your posts, you should be consistent in just making and maintaining an announcement thread instead of making new threads every now and then.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1582
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 10:41:56 PM

At a glance, the game that OP has is similar to the MIR4 game, I also have that account and to be honest, currently the DRACO price is very low and to get spot mining materials, there are a lot of BOTs that have to be faced, for that reason I am becoming increasingly doubtful about the future of the adventure and fantasy genre crypto-generating games like OP's, it's the PvP genre games like mobile legend or PUBG, which have stability, if there were money-making games like PUBG or Mobile legend then I'm sure the future will be quite long

shanhaigamefi (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:46:01 AM

2.New Prop-Star Chain

4.New Service — MIX 4

Check out what I got in the Happy Prize Pool!🤩
This is definitely the easiest spinner to earn premium rewards!🥰
https://x.com/i/status/1791406582938710106
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 07:19:58 PM

At a glance, the game that OP has is similar to the MIR4 game, I also have that account and to be honest, currently the DRACO price is very low and to get spot mining materials, there are a lot of BOTs that have to be faced, for that reason I am becoming increasingly doubtful about the future of the adventure and fantasy genre crypto-generating games like OP's, it's the PvP genre games like mobile legend or PUBG, which have stability, if there were money-making games like PUBG or Mobile legend then I'm sure the future will be quite long
The drop in their token price must be main reason on why players are losing interests. The other would be is like you said BOTs. I think that even if we know how to develop a bot, we still hesitate to use it for evil stuffs like that because we know that the gaming community will only get destroyed. We still can use our talents anyway in a good way to earn money stably if we want to. I hate to say this but it seems the future of crypto games are getting duller.

So, those who plan to get in, either they are a player/investor, or a game creator can only do it on their own risk but I still wish them a good luck because who knows? There might be a miracle that can suddenly happen one day.

shanhaigamefi (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 08:55:02 AM

2.New Prop-Star Chain

4.New Service — MIX 4

🔥ShanHai gamefi “Living Record” is back to give you treasure chests!

When you open the “Living Record” treasure chest, you will not only DRN and item rewards, but also “Star Chain Treasure Chest” rewards!🤩

Next, let's get to know the 17th Army, the core army of the Crewe.🥳

The Crewe have their own demon army, and one of its branches, the 17th Army, is an unimportant but core part of the army. The reason why it is unimportant is because they rarely fight directly, and the reason why it is core is because the members have been key in the battle. The former backbone of the Army, Skerry, the Noordin mutant Kaya, and the special entity Kesaro, the 17th Army has always been special.

💛Skerry was the backbone figure in the early days of the establishment of the first demon army. In the star calendar 963, he successfully disrupted the Noordin tribe's plan to rebuild the space node, in exchange for Crewe's decisive success, and then retired to the 17th Army. He surveyed the situation across the galaxy from behind the scenes, never putting down the weapon in his hand, and his blade was still eager to fight.

💜Kesero was born from the power of stars, a unique carrier of magic power, and the greatest leader in the history of the Crewe. She is currently in the 17th Army of the Demon Army. She once led her race to conquer the star sea, allowing Crewe, who was originally forced to live in seclusion, to become the master of the galaxy. She also stopped the war in time and divided the boundaries, allowing Crewe and Other races coexist peacefully.

💙Kaya is the most special member of the 17th Army. He was once a member of the Noordin tribe and a victim of the experiment. His mentor implanted the Crewe gene in him in an attempt to control the power of Crewe, but this destroyed Kaya's faith. In order to find his true self, Kaya cooperated with the Crewe, successfully heliumized Noshen star, and also personally destroyed his mentor and those experiments that deviated from his faith.

Collecting and activating these three core characters of the Crewe in ShanHai will give you 2 treasure chests that can be opened for free at regular intervals for rewards.💥

🤩The way to get these three characters will be sent to you via a meta-universe message, so stay tuned!
shanhaigamefi (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 08:31:23 AM

2.New Prop-Star Chain

4.New Service — MIX 4

Shanhai gamefi faro is newly upgraded! 🥳

During the event period (May 23, 2024 ~ June 7, 2024), you can exchange with mysterious figures in the market, and not only will you earn a large amount of DRN tokens, but also receive the Star Chain Gift Pack.

Each successful redemption of a Farro, you can get 20 Star Chain Gift Pack, during the event Star Chain Gift Pack to get "Chiyou's corner" probability of a substantial increase.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 11:38:05 PM

2.New Prop-Star Chain

4.New Service — MIX 4

Sounds interesting, I'm looking towards the developments of this game in crypto just like what axie did.
Unfortunately that didn't went through for long years and many games comes out as crypto gaming has started shining along the internet. With positivity, I believed this will bring more potentials instead of other platforms that has no concrete support from public adoption.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████