Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be deluded by gold bull run  (Read 21 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:21:14 PM

as Im smart person and happy expose that i tell you dont fall into gold bull run.
If something goes up so much it means someone attentionally buying up this it means they buy with loss.
If we look at who buying it's a china turkey and india mostly what we see of this that they are so desperate that Only way for them to exit from their currency is to buying up just gold and to sell it for dollars or other liquid currency probably a lot deals will be on UK currency and in LBM London gold market world most liquid gold Market.
So smart money want to get out of china turkey and india.
And If gold been bought up it means no profit for buyers If you pump one asset you as whale will be in loss yourself so this loss must be taken as profit from other place i think they gona dump silver on retail buyers because retail the dumb money think gold goes up now the silver can follow i think Silver is allready high those who pumped up gold Will dump Silver on those who buying silver now because they are in big loss by pumping up gold price and i guess they make their loss into profit by dumping Silver.

If you been doing pump and dump projects you know that If whales pump one coin they need that loss to make in profit with next deals so i can show to buyers my signals goes up off course i have to pay that my own pocket first and later i'll take back that by dumping something else for them first i'll give them profit with first pump they happy and they think i can always pump but that's not the case i cant pump always and give them Free money i have to just show them first pump and then dump with another asset on them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: