Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:24:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are interesting talking more about their success stories.  (Read 426 times)
Sobz (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:25:36 AM
Merited by suzanne5223 (1)

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin. In the real life I see people who talk about their failed investment because of not having the right knowledge.  But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:58:13 AM

They are not shy but when they share their failures, much criticism is certainly what you read which for me, I'd rather not tell anyone. Especially if you are talking about this to your friends and relatives, they will think that Bitcoin is a scam without knowing the main reason.

However, sharing success stories makes you proud of what you did. It is actually easy to share good things rather than bad things but for me, I keep silent and never share anything unless I've been asked because many don't want to see someone improved especially in our place. In their eyes, your success is a failure to them.  
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:02:26 PM

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin.
You never know their stories are true or they only imagined interesting untrue stories and share them here. We don't have any rights to request those members to provide and share evidence to prove their stories are true. We even should not request such evidence because it violates personal privacy.

In the real life I see people who talk about their failed investment because of not having the right knowledge.  But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.
I am more interested in failure stories because I can learn from their mistakes and sit back to see what I do the same but luckily enough to don't have any loss or big loss so far. Luck will not stay with me forever and I need to change myself to avoid big losses like their failure stories.

Sharing successful stories is risky because it increases risk of physical attacks.

Known physical Bitcoin attacks
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:15:09 PM

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin. In the real life I see people who talk about their failed investment because of not having the right knowledge.  But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.
Maybe failure stories arwnt worth sharing or shameful to tell about? Well not for me. Every failure means another source of potential improvement. Crypto is a broad and our story keeps changing overtime. From always losing we can also be on the winning side. Thats how we learn from our mistakes. Dont be afraid to lose from there youll definitely learn how to focus and change your style so next time youll have a good win and stories to tell.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:48:25 PM

Because every investment in Bitcoin should be successful as long as they hold for long time isn't?

I'm not sure if lost coins in centralized exchanges, send to wrong address, $5 wrench attack, attacked by malwares, etc do count as a failure since all of them are caused by their own mistake, not due to Bitcoin.

I never heard there's an exploit in Bitcoin network or get attacked with 51% attack.
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1358
Merit: 747

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:13:36 PM

Because every investment in Bitcoin should be successful as long as they hold for long time isn't?
Investors can get profit or can get loss in any market and with any asset. Because in a same market, there are buyers and sellers as well as there are winners and losers.

With Bitcoin, it looks very good asset to gain profit as historic ROI of Bitcoin shows that if you have Bitcoin and hold it for some time like years, you already got good ROI. It can change in future but I believe Bitcoin will still be one of best investment asset in future because it is a unique asset in technical and in its total supply, new supply design.

Bitcoin profitable days: https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/charts/bitcoin-profitable-days/
98.2% of days are profitable.

Never look back price. It's impressive as since 2024, Bitcoin has never looked back $40,000.
https://charts.bitbo.io/never-look-back-price/

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Odohu

Activity: 420
Merit: 370

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 01:59:54 PM

I would have loved to know which medium those stories were shared because most of the people who share success stories about their investment do it to attract people to their schemes which usually end up in scams. The early adoptors are mostly minding their business and wouldn't want to be known for reasons I think are not far from security.  Nevertheless, I have been privileged to know some successful Bitcoin investors, and it was only possible because I inquired, not that they shared such information with the public.

The majority of people who investment in BItcoin with the right mindset and approach usually have success. Right mindset means not wanting to get rich overnight and not giving in to fear and doubt and holding patiently for a long time. The other set of people who actually experience loss in Bitcoin are those who buy the hype and are eager to see their investment multiplied the next day. When they see something contrary to their expectations,  they usually sell at loss and live to spread fud and all manners of negativity against Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bulltard

Activity: 28
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 02:05:24 PM

i'm guessing you've never heard of "coinfessions", have you?

https://twitter.com/coinfessions
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 812
Merit: 192

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 02:18:30 PM

I have read stories of failures or mistakes that happened to individuals who have at one point or another invested in or do trade Bitcoin.
Although the failures and mistakes often teach us how to be careful with our investment, the success stories does more to convince and introduce those with doubtful minds to Bitcoin and the potential it wields as the currency of the future and even present.

I also do think that failure is a great motivator and every success story without a failure story, can even make an interested investor to lose hope, because a good investor knows that risky investment many at times yields the most profit.

Dunamisx

Activity: 896
Merit: 545

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 02:28:20 PM

But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.

If you engaged in doing something and it all failed, will you be interested in telling others about it, those we see that often come out publicly in making their stories being felt by others are those who have already learnt from their past mistakes and later got it right, they feel like they can make it happens again and it will be goof if others also learn from it, but ours can be different if we can learn to avoid those mistakes right before they arrives.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 02:44:44 PM

Are you talking about  here in the forum or aswell outside because for what I know most people who would advise or give comments here don't just say things out of no where but at times have experienced such that is the reason they will always share both the good and bad side of the story and we are left to choose for ourselves. I think you only need to get engaged more on topic threads that most reputable people in the forum gets into and discuss, there you will hear many experiences which will help you in this journey.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Faisal2202

Activity: 1246
Merit: 476

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 03:29:47 PM

You have asked a good question, the failure events gave us more knowledge than the successful ones. I never invested in BTC before until I joined this forum, after joining this forum I was into alts, and then slowly slowly I became a BTC lover and still am but it does not mean I left investing in alts. If you want to read some fail stories of BTC investors then here they are: The 9 Biggest Screwups in Bitcoin History

Although I recently made a post in my local board of success stories of BTC investors of all time, and I tried to explain how those investors made up there mind, and what they saw in BTC, that forced them to invest in BTC and even some did but what really made them to hold onto it for long period of time.

Hatchy

Activity: 448
Merit: 503

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 03:40:10 PM

But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.
Those kind of people are whom you should stay away from. Bitcoin investment comes with risk and this risk involves loss and gains so if anyone is to share his success story and tell you that he made so much profit without making loss then he is either trying to scam you in one way to wasn't to make profits of your investment.

I've come across these kinds of people alot on the Internet especially social media, where they claim to be experts and have best methods to trade for you, probably making 100-200k every daily. They are all scam though we have genuine traders but they would tell you that the market is risky and possibilities of making such profits daily is very low. Just try to listen to success stories from real traders and you will see what they went through to get to where they are today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 295

Baba God Noni

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 03:52:04 PM

Maybe, you have not read to the point or a thread that forum members here said how they lost in bitcoin because of lack of knowledge. During the 2021 bull run that a lot of people invested due to FOMO, when they saw bitcoin price skyrocketing, some of them bought without understanding the market and they felt that is how bitcoin price will keep on increasing, but it was a shock to them when bitcoin hits the bear market, and most of them panicked and sold below their entry points and made great loss.

I think that the reason why we hear more of success story here in the forum on bitcoin is because we are in a bitcoin community where you will learn more on how to to about your bitcoin investment from experts, and that will be a guide to enable you make the right decisions at the right time, which will lead to profit. This is because we discuss the prevention measures of running at loss here. Just like the current price of bitcoin, nobody here will tell you to sell but they will only tell you to be patient with your investment and wait till when the price hits above 80k and above.

Those people outside the forum run at loss because they don't have people encouraging and telling them about bitcoin price movement based on past history, so it is like the are lost in their bitcoin investment which can lead them to panic and sell when there is a dip. If you are knowledgeable in an investment, you will succeed than someone with zero knowledge.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Skfox

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 04:53:36 PM

In this case, I will say relating good or bad stories works together with certain benefits. Relating stories of success is good because it can serve as a medium where someone can know about bitcoin and can also serve as a motivation to the listener, which can result to him(the listener) wanting to know more about bitcoin.
When it goes wrong, it is also good to relate it to people who care to know, losing is as a result of a mistake made out of bad decision making. Sharing your unsuccessful story can serve as an experience to learn from, so that other can know how to or what method to use when faced with similar challenge.

In addition I will advise, as newbies we should do more of learning, research on our own then ask experts to guide us on where needed because not everyone would want to relate their stories of failure maybe due to shame or embarrassment.
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 200

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 05:32:52 PM

Failure does not motivate anyone to do better except the person in question and that is only when they decide to be consistent in that same thing. Perhaps nobody will tell you how hard it was before they made it out but you in your unconscious state of mind should know that nothing comes without a sacrifice hence the sacrifices for the success stories are hard works.

However, in bitcoin the people who tell their stories sometimes at the end they usually advise the people, or they try to pass a message for the younger people and this message tells that they made mistakes and this mistakes are meant to guide you through your successfull edges.

Your also very correct with your notice that people don't really share the sad part of their stories which are more important than the success story itself, because it will guide people not to make such mistakes in their journeys. There are a few who did but people seem not to value those people's stories that's why it's not viral to your hearing.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:02:27 PM

First of all, these stories shared by many are even true they just say it for the sake of creating a thread.

And we individuals doesn't really cherish the failures but only the success and that says the logic behind people sharing the success stories of bitcoin but you can find people sharing the fails of others even in bitcoin.

Like someone who had thousands of bitcoins in a hard drive dumped it into the garbage, etc.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 756
Merit: 460

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:03:48 PM

There is no positivity without negativity also and in fact the negative aspects may even outweigh the positive which are stories that we have hard all around the forum and other cryptocurrency communities.

So the success stories exist due to the presence of the failure stories also, indeed bitcoin have changed many life's in a positive ways,many have profits from they bitcoin investment which are converted and used for good project's such as buying dream cars and House from bitcoin profits.

Also many have lost they life savings due to either bitcoin related scam or buying bitcoin when the price is at all time high and suddenly the price dropped back cutting off half of the invested amount.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 06:17:18 PM

People are not eager to tell their failures because it makes them look stupid and almost nobody wants to look stupid unless they are on youtube where acting/being stupid is rewarded with lots of money. If you want to listen to the failures of people, you should probably go there. In this forum there is no real incentive to tell such stories and that's a good thing because if you somehow read a failure story in this forum, you can be sure that it is genuine unlike the fake youtube stories which people make up to attract hits.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 881

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:27:57 PM

Some think to make jokes about the success they have had in bitcoin because of the desire to get attention from the communication. But I can highlight the achievements of certain people who did exist and they struggled hard to achieve this success. There are many stories that we hear in the community and some of them occur naturally or are made up according to interests. I treat this as a basis that doesn't need to be thought through because when they lie there will be no results and in fact they will get opposition from many people.

It is common knowledge that people prefer to talk about success compared to failure, this generally happens to most people in the community and outside. Even though failures that occur will be a motivation for other people to start better, because not many people talk about this the discussion space is limited to just the level of success.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███