Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Vs Renting a Home- Which is the right move?  (Read 758 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 08:46:13 PM

Not a financial advice but if you have the financial capability to buy or build yourself a house then this would be better. If the idea is to generate profit with a large amount of money, which is why others choose to rent, well price of a property continuously increases over the years. But if you don't have this stretch on your budget then of course renting would be a better alternative. Bottomline is long term and short term views. There are also rent to own properties which could be an option as well

But I do also like the idea of renting an apartment or house. If you're in an apartment, you could leave the house for a vacation and just advice the landlord to make you free of worries. Another is if you are having a bad neighborhood, you could just move to other rental properties. Lastly, since you will be having enough financial margin, you will have an edge to engage with investments and if it will be profitable, you could plan of purchasing a property of your own afterwards.
You’re right there. Renting could be the best option if you still don’t have the means to buy, or if you want to reserve your funds for other purposes like building a business or investment first and when it profits, buying a house will be one of your goals. However, not all investments come into flourish and progress that you might end up with a wrong investment and lose all your funds. The reason why some who have all the means to buy prioritized buying their own house first before they will try to engage in investments where risks are inevitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:25:47 PM

Not a financial advice but if you have the financial capability to buy or build yourself a house then this would be better. If the idea is to generate profit with a large amount of money, which is why others choose to rent, well price of a property continuously increases over the years. But if you don't have this stretch on your budget then of course renting would be a better alternative. Bottomline is long term and short term views. There are also rent to own properties which could be an option as well

But I do also like the idea of renting an apartment or house. If you're in an apartment, you could leave the house for a vacation and just advice the landlord to make you free of worries. Another is if you are having a bad neighborhood, you could just move to other rental properties. Lastly, since you will be having enough financial margin, you will have an edge to engage with investments and if it will be profitable, you could plan of purchasing a property of your own afterwards.
You’re right there. Renting could be the best option if you still don’t have the means to buy, or if you want to reserve your funds for other purposes like building a business or investment first and when it profits, buying a house will be one of your goals. However, not all investments come into flourish and progress that you might end up with a wrong investment and lose all your funds. The reason why some who have all the means to buy prioritized buying their own house first before they will try to engage in investments where risks are inevitable.

Not all people are capable of buying a house when they will use spot cash to pay it in full right away. Because many people, especially regular employees, are not capable of paying it in full, they go into housing loans held by government agencies in a program they hold, even in the private sector, where the interest is just too high.

That's why the others just save for a few years, then they look for a rental house that they can't afford to pay monthly. This usually happens in our country because if you go directly to the housing loan, there are too many requirements. then the strictness of the policy and rules. So most have no choice but to rent anyway.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:29:00 PM

Just renting might be much convenient. Although I would argue it could depend on how or what the housing situation is in your country. If it’s much cheaper to just rent and there is not much houses to build anyway then just rent. I think it’s also convenient in a way that when I want to move out, it would be a lot easier than having a whole house to my name and not being able to move out at any time I want to.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:38:37 PM

Buying a house might be expensive but I think that no matter what, it will always be your best option, because with renting, you can always expect to get evicted out of nowhere especially if you've got a landlord that's stupid and a leech, you will never be able to rest easy because you're going to find that you will always need money to cover for it or you'll end up losing that house and you don't want that, renting a house is only good for the short-term so make sure that it's going to be that you're still saving your money to buy a house, pretty sure that there are housing loans in your country, that's a good way to jumpstart your home ownership.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 225

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:59:26 PM

Just renting might be much convenient. Although I would argue it could depend on how or what the housing situation is in your country. If it’s much cheaper to just rent and there is not much houses to build anyway then just rent. I think it’s also convenient in a way that when I want to move out, it would be a lot easier than having a whole house to my name and not being able to move out at any time I want to.
In my opinion, in this case it really depends on a person's income, if they have sufficient sources of income of course they will prefer to buy it compared to renting it, because if we rent a house then every year we have to prepare costs. to rent a house, but if the life we live If we don't live in one place of course we have to choose to rent it, as you said, so that it is easier when we want to move and don't have to think about what will happen to the house we leave if we bought the house.

Buying a house might be expensive but I think that no matter what, it will always be your best option, because with renting, you can always expect to get evicted out of nowhere especially if you've got a landlord that's stupid and a leech, you will never be able to rest easy because you're going to find that you will always need money to cover for it or you'll end up losing that house and you don't want that, renting a house is only good for the short-term so make sure that it's going to be that you're still saving your money to buy a house, pretty sure that there are housing loans in your country, that's a good way to jumpstart your home ownership.
If we are wrong in choosing the house we rent, of course we will feel what you say and it could be that the house we rent will increase the rental price because they don't want us to live in their house anymore and I agree. with you, if we rent a house in time to prepare ourselves so that we are ready to buy the house because if we continue to rent it it will certainly be very troublesome when we want to extend the lease, the home owner can increase the rental price if within reasonable limits it is not a problem, but if the price what is being offered is unreasonable, of course we have to look for another house that we can rent at a price according to the money we have.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:03:34 AM

Usually it is really that pertaining about real propery tax on which this is something that needs to be paid annually which do really sucks but if we do tend to see the amount then it isnt really that much.
This is why i dont really believe much about it to be an excuse for you to avoid on getting a house due to this very reason on which we know that this isnt something that could break your bank or would really be
that a huge amount for you to avoid on getting one. When it comes to amount or comparing and being that practical then we can say that having that renting will really be saving you up for long term in compared when building your own house on which we know that it wont come cheap. I dont know on whats the mindset of some people on why they do make out such consideration on making up such decision
but well we do have our own decisions in life on which we do seem that it would really be giving out that advantage to us on which its a common approach or decision that we do need up.
Basically property tax is nothing if you compare it to the rent, and when you are renting you should compare the rent price to loan you would have to pay. In a world where you need to pay 1100 dollars per month for mortgage, and about 100 per month on tax, that means 1.2k, if you are paying 2k on rent right now, that means that getting the home is a lot better and would make more sense.

However, once again, that all depends on if you can't use the money on something else that would make you even more money, if you could make even more money then I would say use it for something else and get rich, however if this is the best way to use your money then I would say it still makes sense because you are saving and still have an asset to show.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 10:32:06 AM

Usually it is really that pertaining about real propery tax on which this is something that needs to be paid annually which do really sucks but if we do tend to see the amount then it isnt really that much.
This is why i dont really believe much about it to be an excuse for you to avoid on getting a house due to this very reason on which we know that this isnt something that could break your bank or would really be
that a huge amount for you to avoid on getting one. When it comes to amount or comparing and being that practical then we can say that having that renting will really be saving you up for long term in compared when building your own house on which we know that it wont come cheap. I dont know on whats the mindset of some people on why they do make out such consideration on making up such decision
but well we do have our own decisions in life on which we do seem that it would really be giving out that advantage to us on which its a common approach or decision that we do need up.
Basically property tax is nothing if you compare it to the rent, and when you are renting you should compare the rent price to loan you would have to pay. In a world where you need to pay 1100 dollars per month for mortgage, and about 100 per month on tax, that means 1.2k, if you are paying 2k on rent right now, that means that getting the home is a lot better and would make more sense.

However, once again, that all depends on if you can't use the money on something else that would make you even more money, if you could make even more money then I would say use it for something else and get rich, however if this is the best way to use your money then I would say it still makes sense because you are saving and still have an asset to show.

Having your own house is like a long term investment because as the time goes by, the value of a land appreciates just like in gold, so if you're having enough fund to use for downpayment of the land then go, you can have a housing loan with small interest and offers small monthly ammortization, in that way, you will exert an effort to work hard or to find additional income so that you will be having a money for your monthly bills and your money goes to your own property.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 10:57:14 AM

Having your own house is like a long term investment because as the time goes by, the value of a land appreciates just like in gold, so if you're having enough fund to use for downpayment of the land then go, you can have a housing loan with small interest and offers small monthly ammortization, in that way, you will exert an effort to work hard or to find additional income so that you will be having a money for your monthly bills and your money goes to your own property.

Not necessarily. The price of house and land appreciates when there's an increasing demand. When the demand starts to decrease, the price would keep getting lower. The increase in demand till date has been due to the rapidly increasing population. As we move towards platue and eventual downfall, the price of land and house would start to decrease.
It can already be seen on countries that have a decreasing population. There recently have been a real estate crash in China. The price of land and house in Korea and japan are mostly on decrease with exception to a few cities. The same can be seen on most European nations. The price in large cities still holds while on smaller towns, they have started to decrease.

Europe
https://www.ft.com/content/fbdb5271-c35c-40cd-b301-eed9d7c6f57a
China
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chinas-new-home-prices-decline-fastest-pace-since-2015-2024-04-16/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 03:00:08 PM

Not only that, of course this also depends on each of our own perceptions, because I think there are people who think it is better to buy than rent and have to pay every month. because I think they must be unhappy with having payments that might be an additional burden for them, because every month they are guaranteed to pay their electricity and water bills, and there are people who have financial problems so they can't. pay the bill.

Maybe some people will save consistently to be able to get what they want. I myself would rather buy than rent, even though I have enough income to pay all the bills including the house rent if I rent a house, but I won't do it, because I think it's better to have a house that you really own. we alone. but indeed, for those who are more comfortable with renting, it is not a problem because it is their individual right.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
knowngunman

Activity: 644
Merit: 343

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 03:48:55 PM

This is where the whole issue lies. It's not just about having money to build house or rent an apartment, the situation at a time plays an important role in your decision making in case like this. No one would be interested to be paying for a rent when they are capable to buy and own a house but the situation might force you to go for the renting instead of buying. Some jobs are the type that reshuffle their staffs often and as an employee, you can not be buying house in every place that you have been transferred to even if you have the money to buy one. In a situation like that, renting will definitely be your best choice in order to save cost. Buying a house if you have the measn can only be favorable when you are sure of your longevity in a particular place.

Maybe some people will save consistently to be able to get what they want. I myself would rather buy than rent, even though I have enough income to pay all the bills including the house rent if I rent a house, but I won't do it, because I think it's better to have a house that you really own. we alone. but indeed, for those who are more comfortable with renting, it is not a problem because it is their individual right.

It's not just about making a choice, it's all about having means to make a choice. Everyone will definitely go for buying if it's that easier. Paying bills is a must in whatever category you belong either as a house owner or a tenant so that should not be an issue. I don't think it is the wish of every tenant to continue paying for house rent but we should realize that not everyone is capable of buying a house. A two or three years rent money can not afford to buy a house.

Op, this comparison does not align in my opinion, it is suppose to be buying a house and building a house.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
uneng

Activity: 2072
Merit: 790

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 04:01:29 PM

The right move in this case won't be the same for every individuals. It's all about your personal cronogram, objectives and perspectives. Renting isn't that bad considering a scenario where you are going to start an investment in Bitcoin meanwhile, right before a bull run starts. So with the profit made with your BTC investment, maybe you can acquire two houses instead of buying only one if you didn't decide to invest in Bitcoin.

What I would like to point, though, is that in most cases it will be always interesting to go for buying houses on long run, even if in the present moment it looks more interesting to rent one (for different reasons you might have in mind). By purchasing your own house, besides not being necessary to pay a monthly expense anymore (rent), you can also start making an income from it by renting your house to others, what means extra income.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 04:43:28 PM

Renting can be a good outlet to save you from huge expenses at the current, but if we are considering long term saving here, buying a home could be more advisable. You won’t imagine yourself renting a home forever, that’s even a waste of time and money, although not totally wasted since you also get to benefit the unit. But if you have the funds ready to buy, I don’t see any reason why you’ll turn it complicated. Buying a house is an asset, most especially if you plan it to be your source of sustainable income in the long run, or your retirement home.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1423

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 05:38:31 PM

Renting is best for sub five years because of all the legal fees to take on a property and the debt that goes with it.   Buying is best for 10 years or more if you are quite happy to stay in one place that long its the best to purchase gradually though not as cheap as it might appear to begin with its still cheaper then renting almost always.

Some of the best renting deals I got were including local taxes and water rates within the rent.  Those are two of the largest bills a home owner will have to pay every year on top of the property cost and finance itself.

Also usually renting works where the area is not popular or you are able to provide a steady income to someone who doesn't want to worry about bad tenants.   In some cases rent from private landlords can be cheaper if they feel secure in your circumstances being ideal for their house, a good track record etc.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 02:13:25 AM

Buying a home is the better action for the future because, even though renting a place seems cheaper, you are never assured that the rentage rates will remain the same over the years. The amount can actually increase from the original amount that you know to an amount that you may not be able to predict.

The benefits of buying a home are too numerous to count.
If you are staying long, you spend money once and never have to worry about keeping up with your rent; the money you spend will just be for maintenance or to add some more facilities to your home to make it more comfortable.

If you also do not have plans to stay long on the property, there is also the possibility of earning money by renting it out to other people for a certain amount of time. When you buy a home, you are also the owner of the land, and you can decide to pull down the structure.

The decision starts from your financial status initially,renting can be cheaper than buying a new house or an apartment.However,the financial benefits of buying a house can also be a relief.For those that just got married recently,it very important to ask yourself questions before you take a final decision,because the decision between renting and buying depends on finances,your lifestyle and future plans.

Most of all,having/buying a home is Equally necessary especially when you're financially capable.Life becomes sweeter when you're able to meet up with certain lifestyles.From when you're single,getting married,and for those with young children putting down some of the risks that would be involved.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 416

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 02:34:19 AM

Buying is the best move, renting isn't going to get you anywhere, I mean what happens to that apartment or house that you're renting when you're out of job or you don't have a job anymore or you're retired? Pretty sure that the landlord wouldn't really mind evicting you out of the apartment, it's probably for the same reason that you'd want to struggle with paying for your own house rather than renting because then you'd own something that yours and at the end of the day, you will be thankful that you did struggle because you will leave something behind for your kids if you've got any, what matters in terms of shelter is the permanence.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 02:41:15 AM

Buying a house is better than renting a house if you want to live in a place permanently. Especially the people of the village they live there permanently for which they buy or build houses there. Moreover, I find renting a house inconvenient because if you rent a house, the monthly salary you have to pay to live in that house will not be the same every year, the rent will increase every year. Due to which you may face financial problems later.

Those who have enough money buy the house according to their choice because it will be their own so they are dependent on others i.e. they don't want to rent other's house. And those who are government employees change their place every few years for which they never want to buy a house they just want to renting the house.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 05:07:12 AM

For convenience, of course buying a house is an option because we no longer need to set aside money to pay rent, but it also really depends on a person's financial capabilities. If it turns out that their income is not sufficient to buy, of course it is better to continue renting because buying through a bank loan is not a safe thing, because with the economic conditions in every country are as uncertain as today, we can lose our jobs at any time and end up not being able to pay bank installments, so you could lose the house and end up renting again, and actually there are many factors that we have to consider before deciding to buy or just rent.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
barisbilgili

Activity: 910
Merit: 293

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 05:13:12 AM
Merited by Mame89 (1)

If we ask buying a house or renting a house, which steps should we take? Of course, this all depends on our respective finances. If you have more money, buying a house is also important because a house is where we live in old age or for our children and grandchildren in the future. However, if our money is limited then renting a house is a good step.
Everything really depends on our money, I think most people want to buy a house for reasons for their own future in old age and also for their family such as children or grandchildren and the problem for people who haven't bought a house is because they don't have enough money so they choose to rent.

If we have the money to buy a house, it's a good idea to just rent a house because by renting a house, the remaining money can be used for business so that it can generate income. So, from that income we can buy a house someday if we manage to collect the money without having to reduce the money we have for business.
To advance a business, maybe that's quite good, but to start a new business, I don't agree with that statement because it's full of risks, so there's the possibility of losing everything.
I think we can use all the money we have depending on the priorities we set and I think money to buy a house will be different from other money because it is included in the main priority in life.

Basically my advice, if you have the opportunity to do business, it's better not to buy a house yet. but if you don't understand how to do business, then invest in gold and bitcoin.
For young people, this is good advice, but not for people who are older and have families.
A man is responsible for providing a place to stay for his family so for future it is better to buy a house even if it is small in size.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 05:32:42 AM

The right steps and choices really depend on your own interests. I'm not at all interested in renting a house and tend to be more interested in building it myself from scratch. It doesn't take $500k to build a luxury house in my country, just $20k - $40k is enough to comfortably live in the long term.

Renting a house tends to be wise for anyone whose job forces them to move around. If they have a permanent job, then it may be wise to own their own home well that's with buying or building it from scratch. So in conclusion, I think everyone has their reasons for buying, renting or building their own house, it all really depends on interests, work or other things that are taken into consideration.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 06:13:13 AM

IMO, if you have a lot of money to buy a house, then I recommend buying a house. This is because it is also an investment, and can be used for your future descendants. In fact, you can still sell it in the future at a possibly higher price. There are many advantages to owning a house, and you don't have to think about paying rent every month. This will be felt when you are old. If you can't afford to buy a house, then for now the only way is to rent a house. However, the worst thing about renting a house continuously is, when you don't have a job and can't pay the rent, then you have to leave the house.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: