Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would u diversify?
100% Shiba Inu - 0 (0%)
20% each - 5 (100%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify memecoin investments?  (Read 346 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 07:36:11 AM

I would consider it pure gambling if I invested like you. I won't rely solely on meme coins, for me, one meme coin is enough, and I will invest 80% in altcoins. I believe we should focus on AI, gaming, or RWA kind of coins because the market trend is currently favoring them.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 07:45:45 AM

I would consider it pure gambling if I invested like you. I won't rely solely on meme coins, for me, one meme coin is enough, and I will invest 80% in altcoins. I believe we should focus on AI, gaming, or RWA kind of coins because the market trend is currently favoring them.
Your portfolio is yours and my portfolio is mine. I just want to add another perspective in which I would invest most of the money into bitcoin and only allocate maybe 40% to altcoins.

I would probably invest in Solana and then try to find an up and rising altcoin at least just one to see where it can lead me. This of course will require massive studying and considerations.

Bushdark

Activity: 980
Merit: 262

Social media moderator/chatter

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 12:05:27 PM

Your portfolio is yours and my portfolio is mine. I just want to add another perspective in which I would invest most of the money into bitcoin and only allocate maybe 40% to altcoins.

I would probably invest in Solana and then try to find an up and rising altcoin at least just one to see where it can lead me. This of course will require massive studying and considerations.
It is better we diversify our portfolio and make sure that we are doing our bets to ride the bull even though the portfolio is not big as others. We all need to start little so that we can be able to ride the market and not keep doing what we make us lose completely especially when being greedy. As we are buying meme tokens , we should also consider other coins too because anything can happen in the market and what we are not expecting might happens to us anytime, anywhere!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: