Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Found corrupted wallet.dat???  (Read 196 times)
mochi86_ (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:34:11 PM

I'm sure more then 18 morons have paid for it. This file and others like it have circulated for years. And the people who make are either the OP or hire people like to OP to discuss it so that others will buy it too. Which is why the OP now has negative trust from me and others should leave them negative trust too so that anyone dealing with them knows.

-Dave

.... Ooooooookayyyyyyy, you just happen to not read a single but do ya? I'm not even going to do my 'never-asked-for' essay-type explanation for your response... Go read all my previous responses before even saying stupid things like this.

I'm really sorry to say this cuz I'm sure you're a great guy (who knows), but your reply specifically pissed me off the most... Idk if any other reply would top the stupidity of yours cuz you simply didn't read a single shet and decided to open your mouth (in this case, clinkty clacked on your keyboard). Please read everything and make sure to see if any other reply has covered what you want to say before posting  Roll Eyes
Cricktor

Activity: 784
Merit: 1137

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:11:00 PM

You might want to pay attention to forum rule #32 btw, see Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ. There's absolutely no need to cite and answer different posts with consecutive posts. It's no rocket science to put all your answers into one post. Bumps (rule #13) aren't allowed within less than 24h.

If you wonder how it's no rocket science, well, see the links Insert Quote below the reply entry box in the Topic Summary section. Every of those links inserts a quote of the post of that user at the current cursor position in your own reply while you write it. With that you can cite parts of posts (avoid full quotes!) from multiple posters and reply to every easily with one post.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████