Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:14:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap crypto or sell first then buy?  (Read 402 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 05:41:26 PM

If you made your mind that you are going to buy y coin with the profits from the x coin and if you find pair of x-y coin in the exchange you trade then I don't think there is any reason to sell for USDT then buy with USDT cause it's just double your trading fee and consumes more time than what it is supposed to be.

If you made profit from altcoin then I suggest you to cash out the capital first which you just withdraw or invest in BTC then diverse the profits into multiple new coins will increase the returns.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Antotena

Activity: 392
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 07:25:02 PM

Hi,

I have a few altcoins that are doing pretty well and want to take profits soon to then reinvest into other altcoins that haven’t pumped yet and I am wondering if it is best to swap directly or sell my altcoin that is doing well into USDT and then buy the new altcoin I want with the USDT?

I use Coinbase mainly so wondering which way is best to do it or is there not really much difference?

A lot of people, not me made this mistake in the last bull run. What they did was after making huge profits from altcoins the invested, they reinvested the same money into altcoins that has not pumped yet and that's who they made one the biggest mistake they will never forget, they lost most of their profits investing in those coins, many of them even died and never resurrect again.

My advice is that if you are holding a good coin and you know that the coin has potential to move up for more, why not live them instead of going into another dangerous coin that may even fail you. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, so be careful with the market liquidity exits from whales.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 95

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:43:14 PM

If you made your mind that you are going to buy y coin with the profits from the x coin and if you find pair of x-y coin in the exchange you trade then I don't think there is any reason to sell for USDT then buy with USDT cause it's just double your trading fee and consumes more time than what it is supposed to be.

If you made profit from altcoin then I suggest you to cash out the capital first which you just withdraw or invest in BTC then diverse the profits into multiple new coins will increase the returns.
I'll go with swapping because it's very important to speculate the necessary projects in the space. We invest in altcoins with the intentions to earn enormous profits at our ends although it might seem difficult at some random phase but it doesn't mean we should let our guards down. You made your points and it's important scenario to always know the amount of profits you're willing to convert and if you missed out on a project, we should never back down from accumulating the desirable profits for our end.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:45:33 PM

To lessen the fees, and if you’re still planning to reinvest it, better to swap it directly but still it will be your choice. Taking profit is always advisable, and you should not hurry to reinvest it, again you should came up into a good investing strategy so you wont lose the profit you make. Reinvesting until you get the profit that you desire is always the goal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:53:24 PM

Hi,

I have a few altcoins that are doing pretty well and want to take profits soon to then reinvest into other altcoins that haven’t pumped yet and I am wondering if it is best to swap directly or sell my altcoin that is doing well into USDT and then buy the new altcoin I want with the USDT?

I use Coinbase mainly so wondering which way is best to do it or is there not really much difference?

A lot of people, not me made this mistake in the last bull run. What they did was after making huge profits from altcoins the invested, they reinvested the same money into altcoins that has not pumped yet and that's who they made one the biggest mistake they will never forget, they lost most of their profits investing in those coins, many of them even died and never resurrect again.

My advice is that if you are holding a good coin and you know that the coin has potential to move up for more, why not live them instead of going into another dangerous coin that may even fail you. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, so be careful with the market liquidity exits from whales.

The altcoin I took profits from was Arcblock - it has given me a 40x return so far which is great.

It could end up giving me over a 100x return or it could crash any day so it is not an altcoin I am super confident with it is just one I got lucky with buying near the bottom last year and it has done extremely well since.

I put profits into 3 altcoins in the current top 40 I believe will 10x at least this bull run.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 10:10:09 PM

Swap could save up the transaction fee if you just want to get it at the current price or in a rush, but if you want to play with your crypto by trading then trade what you are holding now into USDT then set up a buy order to the alt that you want, this way you could manage the entry price that you like, ( the only disadvantage is when the price goes up and didn't meet your buy order limit).
I prefer to swap rather than trade if I just want to hold another coin to save up from transaction fee from trading to USDT and buying the new alt that I want to hold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SATWAT

Activity: 910
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:11:37 PM

To lessen the fees, and if you’re still planning to reinvest it, better to swap it directly but still it will be your choice. Taking profit is always advisable, and you should not hurry to reinvest it, again you should came up into a good investing strategy so you wont lose the profit you make. Reinvesting until you get the profit that you desire is always the goal.
Even everyone is having his own mind-set about these things but for me swap is never been ideal thing because if you are using this on any exchange then you will be not having good rate with usually they give low rate which are never been good deal for the person who is using this and if you are having option to sell them go ahead and then buy your required altcoins or tokens because this will take some fees but still you will be able to have better rate and good profit from this all.

Usually fees are not enough while you are trading but as you are going for the swap then surely you are going to have rate which is never been good and this is going to be had problem for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 10:12:28 PM

Hi,

Maybe it depends on the network of altcoins that you will sell; if the altcoins that you will sell or swap have different networks—onchains—of course, choose the one with the lowest network fee. Right now, the lowest network fee I see is Bep20, but that depends on your OP.

Now, if you do it in your swap, it still depends on the platform you use, and since you are using Coinbase, as far as I know, there is an adjustment in terms of Coinbase fees when you use it in the swap category, and this is the link: https://help.coinbase.com/en/wallet/sending-and-receiving/adjusting-miner-fees.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:15:01 PM

Hi,

I do not use coinbase but I would assume that pretty much with any exchange, it’s much more convenient to just swap it. Unless you decide to not buy the new altcoin you want to buy immediately then I would suggest switching to usdt first to hold.

Otherwise, it would take you less time and less steps to just directly swap them if both coins are available in the exchange anyway.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 10:19:23 PM

Hi,

I usually prefer to swap to USDT and then buy whatever crypto it is. This is better to me because it helps you to keep easy track of what you are doing. The rate you bought at, and the rate your wish to sell. Some people still do the necessary calculations despite swapping directly between currencies, but USDT is simple and easily understandable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 10:20:04 PM

Hi,

You can be more specific about that category so that everyone can share more clearly about the plan or goal that it can achieve.

I think each person's investment behavior is always different and it is not fixed which investment will bring profit. As I am building a strategy mostly for bitcoin and only hold altcoins that I think are worth buying (low valuation, upside potential, technology, applications, team, community,...)

If there is a profit, it's not a big story, the important thing is what you expect that goal to be, I know some scenarios where you regret making a wrong decision, selling what you're holding and the price increases sharply. Meanwhile, newly purchased items show signs of decreasing. So right from the beginning, you should make your plan clear, not follow the trend that is being spread and then there will come a time when you realize you are going backwards and going through all kinds of ups and downs of profits but not getting anything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:34:51 PM

Hi,

USDT is the most widely used trade pair for every cryptocurrencies and there are very less options to transact against BTC, ETH or other crypto.
Personally I like the flexibility of having USDT than to exchange directly to a coin like BTC or ETH. If you are doing the exchange option to directly exchanging one altcoin to another in exchanges, you are still going through Alt to USDT and USDT to alt route paying the same fee. If you are manually transacting, you can look for better rate and has time to change your mind about the alt you are going to invest on and the amount. You can also maintain a balance to DCA your investment.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:45:39 PM

I usually prefer to swap to USDT and then buy whatever crypto it is. This is better to me because it helps you to keep easy track of what you are doing. The rate you bought at, and the rate your wish to sell. Some people still do the necessary calculations despite swapping directly between currencies, but USDT is simple and easily understandable.
Me too and you're right with that. If someone wants to swap crypto, the best option is to put it first into USDT or other stable coins. You get to see the amount of it and you don't have to compute this and that when the conversion happens. You keep away from the away of the calculations that sometimes are going to confuse us when we're doing a lot of things and yet we have to do these trades. I guess that's becoming the process of most people, traders and not.
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:27:01 AM

Thanks for the replies so far.

The altcoin I have just taken profit on is Arcblock - I was lucky and got in last year at $0.11 and it has just reached a new all time high of $4.26 so almost given me 40x return so far so felt I had to take some more profit.
That's a lot of gain so congratulations to you. I want to ask if you don't mind, how much you invested on it and how much you gain in $?
Asking how much was invested in the altcoin is not necessary the most important thing is that some profits were realized because altcoins are very risky so if he made some good profits in the one he chooses to invest on is fine even if the investment may not be a huge sum.

The altcoin I have just taken profit on is Arcblock - I was lucky and got in last year at $0.11 and it has just reached a new all time high of $4.26 so almost given me 40x return so far so felt I had to take some more profit.

I sold to Usdt and then with that Usdt I topped up my bags on 4 other altcoins I already have in my portfolio that I believe will do well this bull run.
From $0.11 to $4.26? wow a whole lot of profit you got there depending on the amount you invested in it and converting it to USDT is good but don't be overzealous about the other altcoins you want to switch to but I wish you luck in the bull run.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:26:21 AM

That's a lot of gain so congratulations to you. I want to ask if you don't mind, how much you invested on it and how much you gain in $?
Asking how much was invested in the altcoin is not necessary the most important thing is that some profits were realized because altcoins are very risky so if he made some good profits in the one he chooses to invest on is fine even if the investment may not be a huge sum.
Nah, I was just curious on how much he had started with and the actual gain. But he's not obliged to answer that.

I haven't made a lot of altcoin investing and that's why I'm only asking his actual profit and the capital that he has invested with it. If he's not going to answer it, that's fine and no worries.  Smiley
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 206

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 10:07:39 AM

Although OP it's up to you to decide which action to take but I would suggest you don't loss every thing at once buy swapping to the new Altcoin.

Finding a good project isn't easy so if you see an alt that is doing well correctly and you wish to take profit then what you have to do is keep a certain amount of that coin back sell only what you thing is necessary then you can use the profit to invest in the new Altcoin you wish to invest in.

This means that you will be maximising your profit by not lossing the first coin and even if the new Altcoin don't perform very well you wouldn't be in a deep loss as you would have been if you swapped directly.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:36:31 AM

Boyptc - it was a $360 investment.

I have taken the $360 out plus $2k profit so far so I am now holding a free bag which is currently worth $9495 - it has been my best investment by far so far in my crypto journey.

I am just not sure if I should take more out at this current price or hold and be brave hoping it goes a lot higher by the end of the year in the peak of the bull run.
boyptc

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:49:56 AM

Boyptc - it was a $360 investment.

I have taken the $360 out plus $2k profit so far so I am now holding a free bag which is currently worth $9495 - it has been my best investment by far so far in my crypto journey.
Congratulations and all I can say is great job.

I am just not sure if I should take more out at this current price or hold and be brave hoping it goes a lot higher by the end of the year in the peak of the bull run.
Well, you're free to do what you think will benefit you. You've taken your initial capital from it and you're in profit and as you've said, you're holding a free bag.

That's for you to decide and you can explore more freely without having a bad feeling about it whatever the results will be.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 01:15:00 PM

I think I am just going to cash out every $3 it goes up from now on.

I have seen price predictions for this bull run from $10 - $50 so I will leave 1000 till the peak of the bull run and hope it is closer to $50
boyptc

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 01:25:57 PM

I think I am just going to cash out every $3 it goes up from now on.

I have seen price predictions for this bull run from $10 - $50 so I will leave 1000 till the peak of the bull run and hope it is closer to $50
That's a lot of price for the prediction. But you know what you are up to and you have price targets.

So whatever happens to that and it has reached your price and expectation, always secure for yourself. Yes, the profit should be secured for you to be able not to miss every opportunity that's already at hand.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: