Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap crypto or sell first then buy?  (Read 458 times)
DiMarxist

Activity: 336
Merit: 230

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 07:43:50 PM

It's your choice OP, but look at it this way too, investing in altcoins is like playing a gamble and if luckily you win and get profits it wise to first take that profit and withdraw it before investing into another altcoins cause there is also a big chance you lose it all on the other alt, so wise thign to do change to usdt and invest what you can afford to lose on the next alt, better have some than lose all.
Yes I will agree with you because altcoin too is luck. It is only when you are lucky that you can make profit from the investment and the same thing with gambling. So whoever investing in altcoins, should prepare for to face risk. But if the platform has the option of swapping then I will do the swapping because considering the on-chain fee that will be paid when selling and reinvesting.
But that should be a decision of the investors to know which one is preferable and no one here can tell him what to do. He has to do the one that will favor him.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 12:15:40 PM

It's your choice. Do what you think is best. However, if you have coins you want to sell and there's an option to swap them directly for the coins you want to buy, that would be the best option. Otherwise, you can always sell the coins and then use the proceeds to buy the new ones.

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 02:45:48 PM

The question is if it's on the exchange, so you will pay fees twice. If it's on the wallet, you need to bridge stable if the assets are on various chains. So, it depends on the exact situation!

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 03:48:42 PM

swap or exchange USDT first? choose the one that costs the smallest transaction fees. but in my opinion the problem here is when you want to exchange an altcoin that is performing well with another altcoin that is not necessarily performing well either. You have to be careful careful because most altcoins are not worth investing in long term and if you make a mistake in investing you will lose the profits you previously made.

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 05:27:16 PM

Do it first which means take the profit first, sell it to USDT, then start the next step by researching other potential altcoins, don't waste your profit, that's my advice. and be careful with new altcoins, don't be lulled by offers, we must be alert, we must understand the framework of the building they are building, must be in line with the journey map that has been laid out

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2024, 05:46:49 PM

Hi,

I have a few altcoins that are doing pretty well and want to take profits soon to then reinvest into other altcoins that haven’t pumped yet and I am wondering if it is best to swap directly or sell my altcoin that is doing well into USDT and then buy the new altcoin I want with the USDT?

I use Coinbase mainly so wondering which way is best to do it or is there not really much difference?
If I'm on the situation, I would probably swap it out if the altcoin that I want has a pair with the altcoin that I need and if it has a sufficient liquidity that the price impact on swapping is not that large. I would check out and compute the loss in swapping, if I can take it, I will just swap it because it is less hassle and straight forward method. Though if you want to maximize your profit, trading it to stable coin would be the way and of course you can choose to buy any altcoin on the market with the stable coin you have since most of the good altcoin has a stable coin pair.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 06:33:02 PM

Hi,

I have a few altcoins that are doing pretty well and want to take profits soon to then reinvest into other altcoins that haven’t pumped yet and I am wondering if it is best to swap directly or sell my altcoin that is doing well into USDT and then buy the new altcoin I want with the USDT?

I use Coinbase mainly so wondering which way is best to do it or is there not really much difference?
You must be able to ensure first that your next choice is the best choice. Because selling a coin that is performing well, then buying a coin with a low level of popularity, will lead to disappointment. Coins with high levels of price fluctuation can certainly easily generate profits.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1484
Merit: 298

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2024, 09:06:13 PM

Hi,

You must be able to ensure first that your next choice is the best choice. Because selling a coin that is performing well, then buying a coin with a low level of popularity, will lead to disappointment. Coins with high levels of price fluctuation can certainly easily generate profits.

If you have got a coin that is performing well, I think if you want to take profit then it would be better if you took some of the profit, but if you are sure about the performance of the token then it is better for you to keep some of it. So you won't miss the opportunity if it turns out that the token rises again at a higher price. But you have to understand the risk that there is a possibility that an altcoin that you think is good will actually have bad performance in the future. If that's the case then taking all the profits is the best choice.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███