Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When a job bores you  (Read 233 times)
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:17:14 AM

What to do to save yourself
I have saved myself from boredom couple of times that I decided to quit the job I am within 5 years because I find it boring specially when the new boss arrived that almost everyone felt like we are just a robot .

Am not saying you should follow my steps but remember that life is happy if you know to find where the smile's coming from .

Many will not understand as it may seem very easy to what your saying hear regards to some bids who never see your efforts as if your working even when you collapsed in the process of working, they would not appreciate but nagging, boredom need nothing but quit to save your head. But many find it difficult because if they have no plan or place to lay hand at that very point they are in boredom they will continue, for me I can't continue on what I felt no joy but sorrow as that can kill easily or reduce my age beyond repair best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Roggeredek

Activity: 159
Merit: 21

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:06:08 AM

Most of the people where you are employed will become unbearable. You will not want to work there when most people will feel bad for you. Your mind cannot settle there. There may be many other reasons such as problems in information sharing, differences of opinion and coordination with everyone.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 06:27:33 AM

The only motivation to continue a job that bores you are money if they pay you enough just support if not change
but what about if not? i mean not paying  well yet you are bored but need to continue  because of no option or no guts to apply for another one so is this something that he needs to continue ?
and also what can someone act when they are not enjoying the job but have to stay as such.
Most of the people where you are employed will become unbearable. You will not want to work there when most people will feel bad for you. Your mind cannot settle there. There may be many other reasons such as problems in information sharing, differences of opinion and coordination with everyone.
so  what is the advise for this mate?are you referring to  something that will help OPs question because this is something it needs to be addressed.

Have a strong will and find another Job guys.

Faktpanic

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 01:01:04 PM

Working on a computer...
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 09:45:59 AM

Working on a computer...
specially here in the forum and in crypto trading?

sometimes boredom is just on our thoughts and not contented to what we are having  now .

but what we must have is a good paying Job because if the job is boring and not paying good so
this is the reason we should find another one for better living.

Most of the people where you are employed will become unbearable.
How does it works then ?  and most of the people not some?  sorry but this sounds overthinking .

bestcandy

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:47:56 PM

I think one of the major thing that make a job boring is the kind of responsibility involve in the job and the corresponding wage. For instance, someone may be working for 24hours without having enough time to rest but the wage involve in the job may be nothing to correlate with the energy put in for the job. So if you are in such situation all you have to do is to replan yourself and seek for a sustainable alternative that will relief you from such stressful job.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2024, 01:40:59 PM

Working on a computer...
what  is the connection ? meaning we need to choose which is which? I mean you  will work in computer and forget your  old job so you will enjoy the life in computer.
but for me better to choose a job that will suits and make you happy.

btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 09:56:14 PM

I think one of the major thing that make a job boring is the kind of responsibility involve in the job and the corresponding wage. For instance, someone may be working for 24hours without having enough time to rest but the wage involve in the job may be nothing to correlate with the energy put in for the job. So if you are in such situation all you have to do is to replan yourself and seek for a sustainable alternative that will relief you from such stressful job.
The only kind of work that I can think of that requires a worker to be working 24 hours or more are those in the medical field. I don’t know about other countries but in mine they are severely underpaid.

Some of them continue to work here just out of pure passion but some go to other countries for better pay. I don’t think they are bored if they are working for 24 hours straight or more.

DerAlte

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 08:25:43 AM

I think any job can be boring. if you get tired of it. But you can’t sit here, something needs to change, and perhaps the work itself.
GalFrance

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:51:27 AM

That job you don't like.
tbes50203

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 07:46:41 AM

Working remotely, sometimes the lack of interaction with people is a good thing and sometimes it's lacking
AgrarniyyChel

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 07:59:24 AM

Monotonous work is exhausting, you constantly need something new
VFalcon

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2024, 05:38:14 PM

Work is tiring when your expenses go up with the prices in the stores. You and your family need more money and you are working and can't give more, that's when burnout and job fatigue start. I have already written in other topics about this, but for example, I started to look for new sources of income, for me it became a platform ttps://fairspin.io/, this platform has a number of advantages, so I bet on sports there and I am good at earning and withdraw enough money for my life, although I did not become a millionaire. However, this is an example that you should look for additional sources of income, it will help you a lot in the future.

Huliya

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 06:37:54 AM

If there is any other opportunity within your reach, then you should start working on it. Hey, if you can't find another job, you need to prioritize your hobby. Maybe your hobby will help you make your future better.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: