Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Memecoin specifically for holders..  (Read 412 times)
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:11:28 PM

Hey mates, how are y'all doing this good Friday? For memecoin enthusiasts, I just discovered this memecoin with the narrative of 'No more torture for holders' on the BNB chain called $HODL. Pretty good concept if you ask me. I also noticed the devs are the founders of Arbdoge, if you remember this meme from around 2023. So they may know what their doing lol.

As someone who's into memecoins, I think I'll keep an eye on this. Solid narrative, good community support, and CEX exposure too. Wanna ask though, what's that meme narrative that's got you intrigued?
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:36:27 PM

No more torture? I guess this was a joke.

MEME coins is always ended scam or zero after their HYPE. One big dildo green, and the rest will be red until is hitting zero. You're mentioned the developer are the founder/dev from meme coin you're mentioned in 2023. So, they created new project and leave the scam/failed ? repeated these pattern to gain more and more profit.

Funny, why not just continue the project. Oh, I forget because is already (ZERO).
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 03:37:13 PM

If you feel it's appropriate, then go ahead and do it. To me, the presentation of the dev behind it is just another irony because in the memecoin space, new things can be updated regularly, and some old things are no longer attractive. The remaining lead to retention is bot play and maybe some waiting for a trending script with some particular keyword.

But anyway, with the gambling style, it is not too bad when talking about memecoins that can be kept for a long time, anyway, each person will give their opinion on the argument that they think they are right in the end then loser/winer has no meaning if you don't own it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hamba laeh

Activity: 794
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:26:39 PM

Hey mates, how are y'all doing this good Friday? For memecoin enthusiasts, I just discovered this memecoin with the narrative of 'No more torture for holders' on the BNB chain called $HODL. Pretty good concept if you ask me. I also noticed the devs are the founders of Arbdoge, if you remember this meme from around 2023. So they may know what their doing lol.

As someone who's into memecoins, I think I'll keep an eye on this. Solid narrative, good community support, and CEX exposure too. Wanna ask though, what's that meme narrative that's got you intrigued?

All of us here have different perspectives in determining things that have opportunities and have the potential to increase in the future. so in my opinion not everyone likes memecoin and some of them are memecoin haters because they think hypecoin will cheat in the end. and I'm one of those people who wants to take the opportunity to go to the moon with memecoin.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 05:47:16 PM

If you want to keep track of this meme coin or any other that is on you, but not even you believe what you are writing, there is no meme coin that can be used for long term holding, as I think that even dogecoin and shiba will collapse at some point on the future, so it is obvious that a meme coin like this has no chance at all to become that which does not exist on such market, so I do not think anyone should invest in a coin backed by developers that are lying from the get go.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:06:53 PM

Currently memecoin is very trending among crypto users, because memecoin is a stepping stone to becoming a millionaire in a short time, but if you choose just any coin then you will not get a profit but a loss, but for experienced crypto users they will chose DOGE coin and SHIBA as investments in the memecoin sector because the potential they have is very large,

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3851

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:15:00 PM

I just discovered this memecoin with the narrative of 'No more torture for holders' on the BNB chain called $HODL.

So.. are you expecting that people will just baghold it forever just because that's the tagline and that the ticker is $HODL? If so, then lol.

What makes memecoin gain traction is just the mere stupidity of it. The more you make it complicated by adding random BS like this one, the less likeliness for it to gain traction.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 336

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:57:43 PM

All of us here have different perspectives in determining things that have opportunities and have the potential to increase in the future. so in my opinion not everyone likes memecoin and some of them are memecoin haters because they think hypecoin will cheat in the end. and I'm one of those people who wants to take the opportunity to go to the moon with memecoin.

I guess we share the same bias. Though I've been bitten by memes, I've also made some good money off them. Back to hodl, I think price trend is decent, and I'll capitalize on it. What do you think?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:19:14 PM

this must be the memecoin developers hired by Binance to develop a memecoin in BNB. i just learned about the HODL from the other thread.

i don't know if it's really worth holding. all memecoins are for dumping. it all just depends on the individual who got the memecoin. if one got them for the cheapest price, they'd sell them when the price hits their target.  most investors will stick around to assets that will give yield even without the hype.
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 07:23:22 PM

If you like investing in memecoins, then I suggest you not to miss DOGE coin and SHIBA Inu as a priority memecoin investment, because these two memecoins have very good potential in the future, in my opinion, Doge and Shiba Inu can compensate for your losses. when you lose your money when investing with other coins.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:40:43 PM

Just saw a similar post about this coin and as mentioned previously if we are risk takers who wants to gamble can go for it as I personally don't belong to category of investing wherein you are unsure what will happen the next moment. The only way to shortlist memecoins would be to check on the prices for atleast a month since launch we will get to know if it's moving upwards or downwards but we would be missing out on rally but this risk doesn't worth it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 816

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:48:59 PM

Memecoin $HODL? Yes this is a promo to do fomo to others and see it but not at all interested in the meme narrative or concept whatever it is because they only rely on hype and hire some influencers and then spread this meme better be pumped.

No we are also meme holders who don't believe in it at all, what is believed is that someday memes will have no value except for a few memes with big MCs but never get caught up with new memes it could be a trap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 08:48:18 PM

this must be the memecoin developers hired by Binance to develop a memecoin in BNB. i just learned about the HODL from the other thread.

i don't know if it's really worth holding. all memecoins are for dumping. it all just depends on the individual who got the memecoin. if one got them for the cheapest price, they'd sell them when the price hits their target.  most investors will stick around to assets that will give yield even without the hype.
I think that memecoins could be best suited for investors who are interested in quick and easy returns.

They do not have the patience to hold so they look out for other options that does not require them to do so in fact with memecoins it’s discouraged to hold memecoins for a long time as everyone is aware of its extreme volatility and potential dumping tendencies after its inital launch.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:11:01 PM

Good luck, we always are in the impression when we find something. But if it's another memecoin, the narrative is mostly with the solana network but if you think that it's going to be that much good then that's it so again good luck. I am not intrigued with any of them because I am not an enthusiasts of meme coins in the market but with the market that are hyping these memes, you can basically try your luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:33:50 PM

You must have joined the hodl hype team before you posted this since this is already the second topic I've seen today. Should we expect more in the coming days?

[...]I also noticed the devs are the founders of Arbdoge, if you remember this meme from around 2023. So they may know what their doing lol.
I never heard of that and it's strange that you thought they may know what they're doing when they created another meme token. Have you checked what happened to their older project? What is on the crypto obituary list?

[...]
Back to hodl, I think price trend is decent, and I'll capitalize on it. What do you think?
How do you even establish a price trend? Is it from one day trading?
Wiwo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 721

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 10:25:12 PM

Since one of the most memecoins,  Dogecoin started as a joke, so I won't be surprised at this one also starting up with such a funny caption as project name, although this sound too cheap to hear but then since memecoins doesn't ride their dice with any blue print or ecosystem and just based on hypes, I won't be outerly surprised at thos one also coming out in such manner.

I can't take memecoins for long term investment and if I should have anything to do with them,i it should be in the basis of just speculation and gambling just to cash in on the hype so no long term dream for me with memecoins.

All the same I wish you Goodwick on your choice of coin to take for long term and having to choose a coin with such a funny name 😄.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 11:53:21 PM

~
Yea no. I don't even know what Arbdoge is so I don't really get what you're trying to brag about them in the first place. And "may know" is probably the dumbest way to advertise someone. Anyway holding is probably the concept I'd put very far from what memecoins are, if you were shorting then if you know what you're doing and can time it luckily, then yea, you can easily profit. I've mostly been looking at PEPE right now (don't want to think about multiple meme coins) and I've been profiting on and off of it since it's been pumping and dumping 5% ish at a time pretty often.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:30:24 AM

Since one of the most memecoins,  Dogecoin started as a joke, so I won't be surprised at this one also starting up with such a funny caption as project name,
Most memecoins just started with memes, with jokes.

But it seems to me these days that it’s not really about that anymore. Back then a memecoin has a community that laughs at its meme so they know they are backed up by that community but now people just put anything as a “meme” and call it a memecoin. Even if it wasn’t something that trended in the internet or was well known by a specific community.

Bureau

Activity: 462
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:36:24 AM

Meme coins are never meant for hold, the concept is simple take a position and then sell the lot with decent returns. In the current times there are better meme coins that can easily give xx returns as soon as the maket mood shifts from bear to bull. Currently in the bear market the established meme coins are giving decent returns whenever Bitcoin pumps. I will skip any new meme coins for now as the risk of losing investment is very high.

Phoenixtrader

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 05:34:30 AM

Memecoin $HODL? Yes this is a promo to do fomo to others and see it but not at all interested in the meme narrative or concept whatever it is because they only rely on hype and hire some influencers and then spread this meme better be pumped.

No we are also meme holders who don't believe in it at all, what is believed is that someday memes will have no value except for a few memes with big MCs but never get caught up with new memes it could be a trap.

Memes are highly volatile and actually fun if you look at it😎. I saw similar thread earlier and went on twitter to verify the hype and it's real. The other thread mentioned Bitget listing it and the token has been gaining momentum from there.. yes memes are meant to be like a joke, but some can outlive the others and if you've got the capacity. Why not have fun.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: