Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to sell my website for an emergency  (Read 217 times)
fromindia (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:33:38 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2024, 05:07:47 PM by fromindia

My father is seriously ill and I need emergency fund.
 NB: I am neither a scammer nor a beggar.

I have already taken bank loan and got helps from friends and family. But still need money. Right now I have only a crypto trading website. I made it for the smooth trading in binance.  Site link is

https://englishact.com/

It is working perfectly. You can check it comparing with live chart

Could you help me selling this website so that I can get some money for the treatment? Or anybody of you can buy it and earn by providing accurate signal for crypto trading. Personally I am a web developer. If you are interested I will be able to customised it according to your requirements.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1319

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:39:51 PM

My father is seriously ill and I need emergency fund.
 NB: I am neither a scammer nor a beggar.

I have already taken bank loan and helps from friends and family. But still need money. Right now I have only a crypto trading website. I made it for the smooth trading in binance.  Site link is

https://englishact.com/

Could you help me selling this website so that I can get some money for the treatment? Or anybody of you can buy it and earn by providing accurate signal for crypto trading.
Sorry to hear that about your father. Im not sure if this is the right section to put up this post. Maybe on digital goods section cause you are selling a product.

If youre selling the website how to know if you are the legit owner of that website  plus how the process of acquiring such website for new users. Probanly theres a process on that especially its a legit one.

fromindia (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:45:25 PM

Yes, you are very correct. This site is crypto trading related. So, I have posted here because people are discussing Bitcoin and other cryptos.

As proof I have added this post link  below the video on the homepage of the website.

For the delivery if anybody is interested then we could follow any reasonable process discussing with the interested person.
Filippo Spina
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 23

🧠Mental Health Tech🧡

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 04:55:18 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation.

I have really good experience with Namecheap, particularly their live service chat.

Whether it's A.I., or real people, their live service chat is so good, and so fast! Response times for issues are amazing and the quality of the way they help you is also amazing.

You can list your domain on there, and the site is good for people that aren't super technical.

namecheap.com

🤪Certified freak, 7 days a week.🌕
https://bit.ly/3R1n7e4
fromindia (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:59:24 PM

Actually I need urgent fund. There are so many places. Problem is only time, nothing else. I need urgent money in quick time.
mochi86_

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 05:44:28 PM

Not trying to be rude or anything, but you've mentioned needing a loan in an archival thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5496466.msg64077200#msg64077200) where you stated that you needed the loan for your business... then once people gave you reasons why you won't get any loan without collateral and such, you start mentioning treatments about your father...

I don't like jumping to conclusions since your problem may or may not be real, but your history in that thread already makes you sound very suspicious... Sorry we can't help fam. You gonna have to ask someone you know irl or something.
fromindia (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 08:44:36 PM

Don't write anything unconsciously. Read all my posts again and again and evaluate the meaning what I wrote there.

My one question about you so far I have understood your mentality. Answer yourself.

Have you ever helped a single people throughout your life?
snerd

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 08:59:10 PM

Is there any moderation at all on these forums?
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2456

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 09:20:39 PM

What's wrong with moderation on the forum?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mochi86_

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:23:59 PM

Don't write anything unconsciously. Read all my posts again and again and evaluate the meaning what I wrote there.

I don't write anything without thinking it through more than 5 times bruv

My one question about you so far I have understood your mentality. Answer yourself.

Have you ever helped a single people throughout your life?

I have actually helped several people throughout my life. I don't see the point in you asking that which makes you more prone to falling into the category of guilt-tripping people to receive sympathy. I've helped and continue to help people. But when something doesn't add up, I point it out and ask for clarity/evidence so there isn't mistrust.

Like I have said and so have several others in this forum, there isn't much we as a forum can do for your situation as we all have things going on in our own lives too. The previous responses have given you the resources they have searched to help as much as they can. All I can say also is I hope you find what you are looking for.
oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 09:31:59 PM

Sorry for your situation. Life sometimes plays us ugly cards but there’s no choice. I hope that you eventually find someone who buys it. Meanwhile you can avoid being in such situations by looking for web development jobs so you can always have money even before you need it. Because now there’s desperation and that’s a killer. Also, I feel this belongs to the service board.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mochi86_

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:33:23 PM

I have no clue sometimes LOL

Maybe mods just lurk until things really get out of hand. I've seen your thread history and it seems a lot of older members cause you trouble in the beginner section... they cause trouble for a lot of newbies/new members as I believe they've developed a pessimistic view of everyone unless there is plenty of proof they're not a scammer or the person is another old member.

Idk, if you look at my thread history too, I've had older members nag at me and say I was a scammer just cuz I was sharing info about a corrupt wallet.dat file I found... the file wasn't even a pay-to-get and I shared the url of where I found it and everything and yet, get called a scammer... I'm guessing mainly cuz I'm still labelled as a newbie or something but yeah... idk what their problem is but I've mentioned about that behavior too.

Stay positive brotha!
Mate2237

Activity: 742
Merit: 584

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 09:48:28 PM

What do you want the moderator to do? You can say what you want them to do so that your intentions will be known. If it is to move the thread or lock the thread say it. And I think cryptoaddictchie has already told the Op what to do and I believed the Op is working on that. So there is no need for moderation.

As for the Op I am sorry for dad illness. This is health issue and the more you delay the more the sickness increases so while looking for someone to buy the website.and the domain why can't you sell physical assets like land or some others to save the life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:40:54 PM

Could you help me selling this website so that I can get some money for the treatment? Or anybody of you can buy it and earn by providing accurate signal for crypto trading. Personally I am a web developer. If you are interested I will be able to customised it according to your requirements.
It does seem to be working as intended and it is also a useful website, I would say. It could have more work done in terms of designing but everything else seems fine. It would most help you if you had posted in other suited boards and posting online on social media platforms. You can post this on reddit, I feel like there would be a lot interested.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2587

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:47:19 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2024, 11:33:33 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Yes and it is very effective.
However - it mainly relies on Forum users reporting posts that need to be addressed. Personally, the mods have responded to well over 4k posts that I've reported. That said, I did report your duplicate post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5496847.msg64090901#msg64090901 That will most likely be deleted by the mods.

edit: checked their post history
The OP has made several similar posts in the past and I've reported them for begging in multiple areas with essentially the same story.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
fromindia (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:18:47 AM

See this post and relate with my previous posts. I am not here for begging or scamming. Just need help for an emergency.
larry_vw_1955

Activity: 1078
Merit: 388

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:37:50 AM

It does seem to be working as intended and it is also a useful website, I would say. It could have more work done in terms of designing but everything else seems fine. It would most help you if you had posted in other suited boards and posting online on social media platforms. You can post this on reddit, I feel like there would be a lot interested.

The only value a site like this could possibly have is an established subscription base of customers who generate a recurring revenue. if it doesn't have that, and i highly doubt it does, it's not worth anything most likely. and that's what someone would pay: nothing. but people love buying things that have a revenue stream they practically BEG to take it off your hands.

say you had a website that was making $1000 per month or $12,000 per year. someone might offer $5000 for something like that but they would have to be sure it was all legit.  Shocked
fromindia (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:48:06 AM

This website had google Adsense (230 USD per month earning) and a big visitors.
It has a good domain value and taking according to GoDaddy
This website is offering very accurate signal. If you work on it and advertise it in Google and Facebook, you will be able to generate a lot of profit
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 224
Merit: 35

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 04:47:03 AM

Sorry for your situation. Life sometimes plays us ugly cards but there’s no choice. I hope that you eventually find someone who buys it. Meanwhile you can avoid being in such situations by looking for web development jobs so you can always have money even before you need it. Because now there’s desperation and that’s a killer. Also, I feel this belongs to the service board.

It's very painful just control yourself is a gradual process is always like that some time life is unpredictable all you need to consule yourself with hope of nothing been permanent you pass through this and still make greater future the most important is been alive things can change at any given time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blckhawk

Activity: 1526
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 04:57:24 AM

Damn, there's been an epidemic of parents needing medical attention immediately, you're not the first one OP that's been asking for money to spend for the medical bills of their parents, you're probably the third one that I've seen in this week, there's this one where he's asking for 5k loan I think with no collateral, there's also the other one where they're looking for a charity here that they'll be able to ask for money for the medical bills and now you, it's a weird season for the forum to have this many people asking and I'd like to just say that I'm sorry for what's happening to your father but the problem with your asking is that you're not just asking a small amount of money and the website that you've presented, really bad website for my taste, there should be some analytics that would help the buyer see if it's got a traffic and if it really earns them that $30 per subscription to the signal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███