Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Retik Finance = SCAM OR REAL?  (Read 211 times)
BabyBandit (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 77

The forum of keyboard warriors & crypto pro's!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 06:09:32 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2024, 09:56:07 AM by BabyBandit
Merited by Obari (1)

What's your opinion about Retik Finance? It has been called a scam from many many places and after the pre-sale ended nothingh happend for months, so I gave up and stopped go in and look at their website, I did a small investment but now it seems like they will launch in 3 days, and they have a swap function I just tried to swap and see how much I would get (I didn't connect my wallet or anything)

I wonder if this is a new scam attempt or if it's actually legit, because if it's is so.. I will make a huge profit, but for me it looks to good to be true. Well, I guess time will tell. But no doubt interesting, but be very careful guys until you really see it's actually legit. I bought from their pre-sale like 500 RETIK for like $60 and if I was gonna sell them now I would get $350. But I need to connect my wallet, the wallet I bought my RETIK from is empty so I got nothing to lose, but maybe it's a last scam attempt to empty the wallet when users connect it or so is it legit. But I am to much newbie to understand this and take a decision, anyway I will wait and see what happens after release.

I just wanted to create this topic if it's someone here that know more then me about this and could give me some solid information?

Notice: I don't call Retik scammers. I just said a lot of things has been very sketzy during this time.

Have a great weekend all.
Best regards BabyBandit.

The best sport betting guide on the forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5469643.0
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 06:47:13 PM

I never heard of this but I searched a bit and most people say it is a scam same as RenQ Trustpilot also gives negative feedback about Retik Finance so I don't think it's a good idea to connect your wallet to them unless you are willing to risk your wallet like you said it's empty so there's nothing to lose.

I also see some posts on Reddit every time they ask for a review about their project it always gets deleted immediately and for X someone got blocked asking for a review which I think is suspicious.
So for me, better to wait for major exchanges to announce their project because right now retik is pretty suspicious and can't be trusted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
malcovi2

Activity: 1266
Merit: 74

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:47:21 PM

paid yahoo article - especially after going dark

If you browse reddit people already did some investigations and it turns out they are already have made mistakes by using the same whitepapers from their previous scams.

It's very likely a scam.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:55:53 PM

Problem #1: I have a healthy following of 1000+ people on Twitter that consists of venture capitalists, influencers(the less bad ones compared to those on YouTube), and investors in general. Not a single one of them follows Retik's Twitter account, which is very very rare unless the project was created last week(it's not).

Problem #2: the token's on-chain liquidity is .. $72k. lol

Problem #3: the project's description is "Retik Finance is committed to bridging the gap between the crypto realm and real-life utility." Lol that's some BS.

In summary, either a scam, or a crappy project where there's a 99.9% chance that you lose money if you hold it long-term.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 11:11:43 PM

I never heard of this but I searched a bit and most people say it is a scam same as RenQ Trustpilot also gives negative feedback about Retik Finance so I don't think it's a good idea to connect your wallet to them unless you are willing to risk your wallet like you said it's empty so there's nothing to lose.

I also see some posts on Reddit every time they ask for a review about their project it always gets deleted immediately and for X someone got blocked asking for a review which I think is suspicious.
So for me, better to wait for major exchanges to announce their project because right now retik is pretty suspicious and can't be trusted.

Yeah everyone said this before, I also said that. But know they have updated their website, giving a release date. I connected my wallet there before when I bought my tokens and nothing happen.
I just wonder if the doing a last pull now or if they actually will release, I guess time will tell.

Problem #1: I have a healthy following of 1000+ people on Twitter that consists of venture capitalists, influencers(the less bad ones compared to those on YouTube), and investors in general. Not a single one of them follows Retik's Twitter account, which is very very rare unless the project was created last week(it's not).

Problem #2: the token's on-chain liquidity is .. $72k. lol

Problem #3: the project's description is "Retik Finance is committed to bridging the gap between the crypto realm and real-life utility." Lol that's some BS.

In summary, either a scam, or a crappy project where there's a 99.9% chance that you lose money if you hold it long-term.

Thanks for explaining. I could sell my tokens now for $350 on their swap, I could just try with an empty wallet. But also if it's legit and it exploding at the beginning I don't wan to miss that out, one/two month's ago this project was super hyped and they raised $32M in no time, so I am so confused. But I am not in with much so the loss wont hurt, but if I actually can get something back here I would first of course be happy but also very surprised I as been confident  I was scammed for long time.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 05:00:36 AM

Thanks for explaining. I could sell my tokens now for $350 on their swap, I could just try with an empty wallet. But also if it's legit and it exploding at the beginning I don't wan to miss that out, one/two month's ago this project was super hyped and they raised $32M in no time, so I am so confused. But I am not in with much so the loss wont hurt, but if I actually can get something back here I would first of course be happy but also very surprised I as been confident  I was scammed for long time.

You can hold if you a bit as a trade if you want, and that's fine because sometimes even the shittiest and the scummiest projects pump really hard. Just make sure you're not too emotionally attached to this token and left holding the bag once the hype dies down — which is what's likely to happen sometime in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 06:07:54 AM

You can hold if you a bit as a trade if you want, and that's fine because sometimes even the shittiest and the scummiest projects pump really hard. Just make sure you're not too emotionally attached to this token and left holding the bag once the hype dies down — which is what's likely to happen sometime in the future.

Yeah I feel you. I was 99% sure I was scammed for a month or two when nothing happen, then I checked their website yesterday and saw the update, and I was shocked.. but of course very happy, but then my second thought came "Is this a last attempt to try to scam again?" I don't actually think so, but who knows? Regarding the emotions I just want a good profit and cash out. And you got it totally right that every coin even how shitty it may be can pump insane. RetikFinance has been so hyped for so long and now when it seems to release I think it gonna pump as hell (that say IF ITS LEGIT and not a scam attempt)
Anyway, thanks for all your inputs and information and taking your time, it helped me a lot to what look after and how to do.

Have the best weekend mate.

BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 06:03:58 AM

This token will release in 5 hours. If it turns out to be real and not a scam the profit I will make is out of this world. I pray it's legit, but I am going in with my mind that's it's not so I don't get disappointed.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:11:20 AM

What's your opinion about Retik Finance? It has been called a scam from many many places and after the pre-sale ended nothingh happend for months, so I gave up and stopped go in and look at their website, I did a small investment but now it seems like they will launch in 3 days, and they have a swap function I just tried to swap and see how much I would get (I didn't connect my wallet or anything)

I wonder if this is a new scam attempt or if it's actually legit, because if it's is so.. I will make a huge profit, but for me it looks to good to be true. Well, I guess time will tell. But no doubt interesting, but be very careful guys until you really see it's actually legit. I bought from their pre-sale like 500 RETIK for like $60 and if I was gonna sell them now I would get $350. But I need to connect my wallet, the wallet I bought my RETIK from is empty so I got nothing to lose, but maybe it's a last scam attempt to empty the wallet when users connect it or so is it legit. But I am to much newbie to understand this and take a decision, anyway I will wait and see what happens after release.

I just wanted to create this topic if it's someone here that know more then me about this and could give me some solid information?

Notice: I don't call Retik scammers. I just said a lot of things has been very sketzy during this time.

Best regards BabyBandit.

It seems that you may have encountered a scam with this DEFI platform. In such situation is it wise to exercise caution, to continue doing through research and seek advice by community  before making any further move. Always be careful before making investment decision, if an offer seems too good to be true, it often is a scam.

We will defintaely share any further infromation we hear about Retick Finance with you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 09:18:36 AM

Best regards BabyBandit.

It seems that you may have encountered a scam with this DEFI platform. In such situation is it wise to exercise caution, to continue doing through research and seek advice by community  before making any further move. Always be careful before making investment decision, if an offer seems too good to be true, it often is a scam.

We will defintaely share any further infromation we hear about Retick Finance with you.

Yepp I agree with everything you just said, but also if you never try you never succeed.  Smiley
But we will see in 3 hours what happens, but it's no biggie, I do a lot of investments and sometimes i get burned and sometimes I hit jackpot. But you know what they say? You must dare to lose to be able to win.
Have a nice day brother and I keep you updated to!

Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 04:05:54 PM

I don't normally advise people to connect their wallets to any token project side because a token project supposed have their own wallet to be used and not asking people to connect their wallets to link with their token to be transferred. The first thing any good or legit tokens project should do is to to create wallet after the main project so that when people buy the token or the project, they will use the wallet to store the tokens. Op from what you have said, the project smell scammy and as you said, you should be careful as well.

Scammers are looking for people that will fall for their traps to be scammed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LifeBegins

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:46:27 PM

Hi, Thanks for this discussion.
I bought some Retik in the presale. Thought I lost it, so kind of enouraged today.
If anyone is interested in helping a beginner....
Q. I have a Coinbase account, but new to buying outside of CB. Assuming we will be able to (eventually) sell Retik, in your opinion, what is the best way to sell it? That is, I want to bring it into Coinbase to cash out. Convert it on Uniswap? What's you suggestion as to the best possible swap?  Thank you!! 
BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 02:27:04 AM
Merited by AHOYBRAUSE (2)

A update: Retik has been official launched and reached a 10x increase so far to over $2. So for the people bought it yesterday they have make a good profit, but to the sick/strange part. The people that bought the pre-sale wont get their coins until seven days more!?! So strange. I don't know if this is a normal process since I am new into pre-sale thing, but I think it's a bit fucked up, because right now I got RETIK wort over $2000 but I cant sell them or do anything. I would have want to sell 50% of the tokens I bought and keep the rest so I was assure a good profit, but I guess know I just have to wait and hope it won't die out this week.

I think what they doing is so rude against the people that made all this possible (the people that bought the pre-sale) or if they will try to do some scam to the pre-buyers and don't give them their tokens (I don't think so)
But why should we wait 7 days for our tokens? And this new arrived YESTERDAY. It wasn't a word about it on their website before at least what I could read. But it has launched and going good, very good.
I was close to buy some yesterday but I don't think I should need to buy something I already got.

If someone knows and understand more then me why we the pre-buyers has to wait, we should be the FIRST ones that get the coins since we made their project possible.
I am still not sure if this is legit or not or whats going on, but right now it's open for buy/trade/sell but the pre-sale tokens is not delivered yet.

What to say? I would say terrible. And what if the tokens just dissapear from their dashboard, it's like nothing we can do then, a bit sad and scary but that's life in the crypto world I guess.
I just hope I will get my tokens in 7 days and that RETIK have go up a lot more by then, but I doubt I will see or get anything actually.  Cry
I was very very sceptical long time before, but it looked so good so I had to take a small chance I just had, the money I can afford to lose (the one I invested) but now it starts to get high amounts I have right to claim.

So I don't know what to say right now.. legit or not.. it has launched, but no one that pre bought it as got their tokens yet.

https://www.coingecko.com/sv/coins/retik-finance

That's the information and knowledge I got.
I would really appreciate if someone could share some more if they have some.

BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 02:28:26 AM

Hi, Thanks for this discussion.
I bought some Retik in the presale. Thought I lost it, so kind of enouraged today.
If anyone is interested in helping a beginner....
Q. I have a Coinbase account, but new to buying outside of CB. Assuming we will be able to (eventually) sell Retik, in your opinion, what is the best way to sell it? That is, I want to bring it into Coinbase to cash out. Convert it on Uniswap? What's you suggestion as to the best possible swap?  Thank you!! 

You can't claim you're pre-sale tokens yet, you have to wait seven more days for it sadly. And if anyone claims you can it's a scammer trying to steal something from you. So don't trust it and just wait. And yes I know it sucks!

LifeBegins

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 06:03:51 PM

Thank you! Smiley As to what you wrote above, this is all unfamiliar territory... have to try to stay calm, wait and see...
BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 06:15:34 AM

Thank you! Smiley As to what you wrote above, this is all unfamiliar territory... have to try to stay calm, wait and see...

Yeah it really sucks. Retik was at $2.20 yesterday and now at $1.70 if i had got my tokens at release I would sell like 25%-50% straight away and would have made a big profit but now I hope it will turn out good anyway.
I bought mine for $0.15 so i am still in a big profit if everything will works out and being legit and the coin not totally dies the next days.
But in my mind I already lost this money to not get disappointed if everything fucks up, but I am in a lot of presales and projects all the time and also always looking for a good opportunity and sometimes I get fooled and sometimes I hit the jackpot.
It''s part of life and if you are to afraid to lose you will never win, getting hundred bucks here for promoting some shady casino will never lead anyone anywhere. I still see people in sign-campaign taking loans weekly and it make no sense for me, but we all trying our best in life so I don't judge anyone I just saying it's better way to make money then spending hours posting in a forum for $100 a week, but you need to be creative and have some balls to dare to act and if you fail, just up on the horse again and again and again. And the most important thing of all, always do research as much as you can & always make your decisions made by your own research not anyone else's.

I hope everything will works well for you mate. And I also hope it will work out for me to. We are kinda in the same boat here.  Grin

/ BabyB

AHOYBRAUSE

Activity: 630
Merit: 744

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 08:45:40 AM

Well, thats the problem with these pre-sale stories, you never know what you are actually getting.
I mean sure the story always sounds nice and possible gain look tempting but the devs always have the upper hand so it is hard to say if you actually get something out of your investment.

If you had known that the tokens are blocked for a whole week would you have invested? Obviously this stipulation makes it hard to actually make a profit since the most possible instants gains are often reached in the beginning obviously. But hey, now it's too late and you can only hope the price stays where it is right now or even better it climbs a bit more.

Good luck with this!!

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 01:09:10 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2024, 01:31:44 PM by BabyBandit

Well, thats the problem with these pre-sale stories, you never know what you are actually getting.
I mean sure the story always sounds nice and possible gain look tempting but the devs always have the upper hand so it is hard to say if you actually get something out of your investment.

If you had known that the tokens are blocked for a whole week would you have invested? Obviously this stipulation makes it hard to actually make a profit since the most possible instants gains are often reached in the beginning obviously. But hey, now it's too late and you can only hope the price stays where it is right now or even better it climbs a bit more.

Good luck with this!!

If you had known that the tokens are blocked for a whole week would you have invested?
Not a chance! My plane was to on the release sell 50% of my tokens (so I had a guaranteed profit) then gamble with the rest but now I can just sit and watch and hope the token dosen't dies out. It was up to $2.30 yesterday and it's around $1.40 now. I think it's very ugly behavior from them, they probably did this because they are afraid that everyone would sell their tokens ASAP at the release and their project would die, but hey that's up to the buyers right? And this information wasn't out before the release came out. So they just came up this after the release. Very sad.  Cry
But I hope it will climb this week, but I doubt it with the way the devs behaved on release day.

Good luck with this!!
Thanks mate. Smiley

And also to add, I was very very skeptical to this project from the beginning everything sounded to good to be true and normally I never invest then but I just had to take a risk on this one because something inside me told me to do it haha, and I think I will get something back but not as much as I could if everything was done correctly. And now it's swimming of scammers trying to fake that the token can be claimed so they can empty peoples wallet.
Lucky that LifeBegins came in here and read my experience, it could have saved him from being scammed!

Cheers mate.
/ BabyB.

BabyBandit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 06:16:15 PM

Update 24th May

Last hours
Buys: 11
Sells: 6

Last 24 hours
Buys: 402
Sells: 263

Total holders: 2.09K

This math and their tokenomics doesn't make sense at all.
Also.. Many have lost their presale tokens in the dashboard. I just waiting for mine to be gone to. Cheesy
And when the release (IF they release) the presale tokens probably many will sale straight away, the claimed they collected 32.5M USD for this project, but they probably kept 32M for themself and used 500K for the project.
Sad but not the end of the world.

AND... if I am wrong. I will be laughing all the way to the bank
And STILL. You cant claim presale, if anyone says so, it's a scammer. Be careful!
With all this, is a kinda funny they called them self the "Solana killer" a month ago. Grin But who knows? Maybe they will geta shot-out or something and totally explode, something in the near... future.. I at least hope so.  Tongue

Just so everyone know the update status right now. & I will keep posting updates about this project here. And expose them or praise them depending on how they will do their next move.

/ BabyB

Update 25th May

1 RETIK = $1.4447 (UP 28.77% LAST 24 HOURS)

Buys & sells last 24 hours:
Buys 349
Sells: 222

Holders: 2.19K

I am glad to see it increasing. But still the volume and holders is very low, but I start to get a bit more confidence in the token, but they promised so much like "The Solana killer" and posting on X that they going up like a roller coaster (they didi it yesterday) witch not is true.

So i am still confused but going on the right way, at least for now, but it can also be the team that buying/selling and confusing the market.

Update 28th May

1 RETIK = $1,19 DOWN 23.0% LAST 24 HOURS)

Buys & sells last 24 hours:
Buys 346
Sells: 241

Holders: 2.58K

Daily update: I found out the one that bought from pre-sale only will get 5% of their total tokens each week. So it will take 20 weeks for us to get all our tokens we bought, at least what rumors says. If so, that's crazy. What if in three weeks Retik is worth $15 and we want to sell it all, and in 20 weeks it's down to $0.5. It's obvious we got no power of our own coins.
They said they got $32.5M from the pre-sale but this token has not been invested in more then $100K from the team at max! But also they got other things they going at they say on the website so let's wait and see.

kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 07:24:22 PM

At one point of time I was tempted to invest into this coin as there was so much of hype and shill marketing but decided not to invest and I am happy I didnt invest into it as i believe there shouldn't be any capping for investors to sell their presale tokens and also they didn't list in any major exchanges which shows that their hype were just an marketing gimmick to pool in more investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀