Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it still to Invest into meme coins?  (Read 543 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:33:20 PM

Even though currently memecoins are very popular and are a priority investment for crypto users, I personally am not at all interested in memecoins because I think the risks posed by memecoins are very large, so the potential for loss or loss is very high,
No one forces anybody to invest in memecoins. Those that are into it are showing their gains for them to attract more people to invest on the memecoins that will be asked to them.

Because it's typically going to be asked "what they bought and how much they've gained". That's how it will be when someone sees their shared posts to the community.

And with that, it's a lowkey way of shilling the memecoin that they want to advertise and that will be adding a market cap to theirs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:07:34 PM

Even though currently memecoins are very popular and are a priority investment for crypto users, I personally am not at all interested in memecoins because I think the risks posed by memecoins are very large, so the potential for loss or loss is very high,
No one forces anybody to invest in memecoins. Those that are into it are showing their gains for them to attract more people to invest on the memecoins that will be asked to them.

Because it's typically going to be asked "what they bought and how much they've gained". That's how it will be when someone sees their shared posts to the community.

And with that, it's a lowkey way of shilling the memecoin that they want to advertise and that will be adding a market cap to theirs.

However forcing someone to do something is very risky, and the risk is not only for the person that was  forced, rather the risk is also for the person who forced him/her to do something that he don't even intend to do for the first time, reason is because if anything should happen to his fund you will bare the consequences for forcing him to do something that he don't even intend to do. However I'm pretty sure that not everyone that is aware about the risk that is involved in meme investment, but their are also some people who knows about this risk but has chosen not to invest in meme, reason is because they're not yet ready to take the risk, that is why we don't need to force anyone to invest in memecoin because they also have their reasons why they chose not to invest.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:17:53 PM

This is not the top priority to many investors and only those who want to follow the hype are into meme tokens. Yes, there is money here but the risk are very high and only the good player will enjoy the big profit. I’m also not into meme tokens, i don’t find any project yet that I think will pump that much, though if there’s a chance to buy then why not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:49:49 PM

However forcing someone to do something is very risky, and the risk is not only for the person that was  forced, rather the risk is also for the person who forced him/her to do something that he don't even intend to do for the first time, reason is because if anything should happen to his fund you will bare the consequences for forcing him to do something that he don't even intend to do. However I'm pretty sure that not everyone that is aware about the risk that is involved in meme investment, but their are also some people who knows about this risk but has chosen not to invest in meme, reason is because they're not yet ready to take the risk, that is why we don't need to force anyone to invest in memecoin because they also have their reasons why they chose not to invest.
The risk will remain and everyone who invests is aware of that. But those that are encouraged or attracted based on the community that they're in, they're the ones that need to be careful.

Because they are investing based on the word of mouth of others and not with their confidence and information that they have gathered through learning and research.

Again, no stops you folks from investing in memecoins but you'll see that a hype-based project won't stay for long just for your reference.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 07:59:29 AM

This is not the top priority to many investors and only those who want to follow the hype are into meme tokens. Yes, there is money here but the risk are very high and only the good player will enjoy the big profit. I’m also not into meme tokens, i don’t find any project yet that I think will pump that much, though if there’s a chance to buy then why not.
Memecoin does provide great profits for some people, but I also think that this is a very risky investment. In fact, some people I saw investing in some meme coins ended up with huge losses, and to this day they still hold those coins.
Well, if you really still need your money, I suggest not investing in meme coins, but if you just want to try it out, then use as little capital as possible. However, it all comes back to the decision you will take.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 75

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 11:35:37 AM

You said yourself that most are proven to be scams then you can decide for yourself. Decide for yourself whether it's worth risking losing your margin from proven meme. But you should take the decision based on the knowledge gained and check about the project and take the investment decision. Any project, new or old, can have stigma that you should keep in mind. I'm not against memes either, some projects are doing so well that you have to decide for yourself.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
moneystery

Activity: 728
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 11:40:36 AM

from the last 3 months i have seen 99% meme coins on solana and all of them turned out to be a scam or the best projects have been missed how to check weather a meme coin is a solid or not because what i found a good project but when its launched it turned out to be a scam how to identify the projects with the scam and recently i found a project called school of meme they said we are here to educate other meme coins lol but the positive sign is they bot and game is live so what you think a school of meme is quite a good project or it also going to be a scam one.

Web: https://schoolofmeme.fun/

that would be a scam. just believe in me. because meme coins rarely survive in the market, most of the meme coins that are launched will end up being a scam. So if you're sure you want to invest in it, you can try it, or you can ignore it.

Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 04:05:54 PM

We will never know what we will do, it will always be profitable, people's assessments are different, but having opinions from other people becomes additional material for us. Meme coins continue to shine, and many new ones have emerged that are no less popular than the old meme coins. The attitude we take in investing in meme tokens must be to be able to accept the risk if the coin suddenly dumps. but it's actually the opposite, nowadays most people invest in meme tokens, so whether it's worth it or not depends on our own research and judgment.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:37:58 PM

that would be a scam. just believe in me. because meme coins rarely survive in the market, most of the meme coins that are launched will end up being a scam. So if you're sure you want to invest in it, you can try it, or you can ignore it.
In general yes, many of them won't survive and I don't know if OPs memecoin will do.
About such scams, it's also true that many of them are in the form of memecoins and don't forget about the word rugpull.
It's still there and many developers are going to take advantage of this while the market is going on a long bull run this time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 10:41:44 PM

But there are still great meme coin hunters who see potential in the future, and I am impressed with these meme coin hunters. And this is one of the things that you want to learn. Although I also know that the majority of meme coins are not really successful in the crypto business, we just need to be careful and know how to feel if they will have a strong hype in the market.

Also, I think that what I read in this forum recently is correct: it is possible that this season of the bull run is actually the season of meme coins. Because most of what I read in articles and on social media that often makes noise are meme coins backed by big business partners.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Fiasem20

Activity: 182
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 10:46:52 PM

Investing in memecoins is like your gambling so it's either you have the chance of winning or losing.First I'll say Op think you're a newbie if your not I guess you've been seeing repeated post that investors should avoid investing on newly projects and if you want to take the risk of investing on newly projects it's best you invest on what you afford to lose.My advice to you is invest on Bitcoin or Ethereum these are reputable coins,you don't know the intention of most developers of memecoins,some are scammers.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1110
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 11:30:49 PM

Well we can still invest in meme coin, but we need to select the meme coin that is still hot and still has a spark to the investors and possibly has a hype in the next few months, because only hype can give a profit on investing this type of coin. If there is no hype then there is no earnings so i think it is very hard to earn with this coin it just like gambling and the chance of wining is just 10% out of 100%.

Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:42:28 AM

Well we can still invest in meme coin, but we need to select the meme coin that is still hot and still has a spark to the investors and possibly has a hype in the next few months, because only hype can give a profit on investing this type of coin. If there is no hype then there is no earnings so i think it is very hard to earn with this coin it just like gambling and the chance of wining is just 10% out of 100%.
You can invest whenever you want be it meme coin or any other altcoin or bitcoin. You only need to understand whether your risk propensity is low or high through your own research or analysis. Bitcoin has been going up a lot and several meme coins have been going up in the last couple of days, if you only invest in meme coins then you are at risk because if you invest in any of the meme coins that are currently up in price you will soon be at a higher risk. Best place to invest where you have the highest chance of winning like bitcoin or top alt coins is a good potential.

Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 94

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 05:58:28 AM

Investing in memecoins is like your gambling so it's either you have the chance of winning or losing.First I'll say Op think you're a newbie if your not I guess you've been seeing repeated post that investors should avoid investing on newly projects and if you want to take the risk of investing on newly projects it's best you invest on what you afford to lose.My advice to you is invest on Bitcoin or Ethereum these are reputable coins,you don't know the intention of most developers of memecoins,some are scammers.
Invest in memecoins, one of the good standards to follow for the purpose to accumulate our profits and gain full ground. We tender our advices to ourselves because we clearly understands what it means to accumulate profits and also experience loss. There's no projects that's not risky. It's inclusive for those longterm projects in the space, it's very compulsory we take new measures to fit in the system, because there's a whole lot going on and we just have to do what's best for us.

Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 06:38:01 AM

You're right investing in meme is just like gambling, you know when you play gamble you don't know what the outcome will be, but you will be hoping to get good return. that's just how meme Investment works, is very hard to predict, sometimes when looking for the good coin probably you might end up choosing the wrong one, that is why is very good to make research about those memecoin before looking out to invest so as to avoid choosing the wrong one.

God bless u

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 07:02:06 AM

It should be your own decision because no one can guarantee your success therefore search before Investment and if you think that this coin can give you profit then without asking from anyone decide by yourself. Meme coins are risky but they can also give you profit therefore the investment in meme coins are likely to gamble with your money.

Someone can give you suggestions to invest a little bit in meme coins but also be ready for both good and bad situations as the risk is higher with meme coins so if you find out a situation when the price of your selected meme coins get pumped then don't be too lazy and decide to sell immediately.
Yeah that's the exact point,people are not realising that these course sellers and so called signal groups can't guarantee you something, they just charge you the course fee or the paid signals group fees.

Just go and learn by yourself and whenever you find yourself confident enough to invest then invest accordingly so if you make profit or loss it should be on your own shoulders.

redsun114

Activity: 2590
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:25:33 AM

Meme coins are only a general name and I think there will always be meme coins who will pumped up. Hunting them is only a bit tricky because like you said, almost 99% of them are a scam but with that said, will you still risk your hard-earned money for something that is highly risky?

What you say that you think a good project is not really a good project and you're not only good at analysing them. Once a good project will aways be a good project or they will always remain to be legit. It's only possible for them to get weaker sometimes and if they won't do their best to bounce back, this will only be the cause of their collapse.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:48:08 AM

Meme coin is always a risky investment. Especially those that are new and unknown, most new investors lose the most by investing in those new meme coins.
On the contrary, some people would say that investing in new memecoins is the best choice. Most people take advantage of the initial pump because usually after that it dumps and it never increases again. But I guess if you are an investor looking for long-term investment then you are right that you should prioritize top coins instead of easy and quick profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 10:49:48 AM

The market is very good in value and as Bitcoin reaches 70k$ so the price of every altcoins as well as meme coins will also increase but sometimes meme coins fail to show any increase in price therefore it is necessary to keep the risk in mind before picking any meme coin. 

We still have time for picking up good meme coins because once meme coins increase in value it can make you a moneyed person immediately but also don't forget that sometimes this immediate wish of becoming a moneyed person fails and the amount you have become diminishes.

Chances of benefit from meme coins is less but if it increases then its profit is also very big therefore most of the people don't try to earn through this investment source while many of them dive into such a risky investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 11:06:28 AM

Meme coin is always a risky investment. Especially those that are new and unknown, most new investors lose the most by investing in those new meme coins.
On the contrary, some people would say that investing in new memecoins is the best choice. Most people take advantage of the initial pump because usually after that it dumps and it never increases again. But I guess if you are an investor looking for long-term investment then you are right that you should prioritize top coins instead of easy and quick profits.

Because that's what they thought at very first since they think that its late already to invest on meme coin if the said token is already experience a huge pump since what they know that next of it is the possible exit scam to be made by the owner of those scam projects. Also it doesn't mean that if we came early we are sure to get a profit from memecoins since there are a lot of these token are just made for another round of scam. If they want to invest for short term are are top alts that are best option for that. But if they want to make an investment for long term then there's no other perfect choice for this but to invest only with bitcoin since this is the only the most reliable where we can make sure that there's something great to happen on it in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████