Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's very easy to predict future how economy will be this way  (Read 113 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 12:31:06 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2024, 12:44:40 PM by Fullbear2222

Over the history what Ever people have invented getting more perfect.
Crypto and blockchain is good example how using money will be easy and it will deleope over the years even more cars become self driving for sure people will become physically weaker and mentally weaker also so life will be easier they must do physical activities more to stay healthy our communication will be like 3d holographic video we can connect our Brain with our smartphone phone book Facebook and wjatsap friendslist so we can choose the contact with our mind who we will choose to call
We can have different roles In life experinced as real life experinces and feel it like real situation so you can choose to be like whoever you want to be and you feel it like it's real life experince you feel it touch it and smell it like it's real so in order to Understood world the rich can into poor life virtually and poor can live in the bankers life virtually
You look 10-20 years from here you know for sure we work less we use less fuel to drive cars.
The new powers of world will be those who get more things done with economy resources.
So money will move faster people will make more with less it will be easier to make money and people will work less and earn more so long time Ago slaves use to work monday to sunday it was not very smart way and effient.
So they got sunday off ....now we moving towards 4 days a Week work days and after 40-50 years don't be surprised when you only work 2 days a Week.
The bots and robots chat gpt AI will be capable to run more things and until we get to point when AI can run all goverment itself.
But when AI get power the bots and machines don't have souls and human feelings they will create world the way that in their decisions no human emotions or souls involved so to save envoirement...as AI don't have feelings just cold calculations can make decision the one country should be destroyed and instantly they just blow up the country.
AI will be more powerful then humans Beeing lazy more lazy and will give more power to AI and robots so humans really don't control anymore the world and to fight against machines it's like fight against computer in the chess game.
So in the 100 years countries have no leaders no goverments everything will be just AI run by laws will be calculated by AI MACHINES and you never know If you like to AI machines or not If you they don't like you then you are in trouble....lol
AI Machines are bots the computer so the computer think only the way how its programed and coded...so If computer will follow population reducing plan then virus will be created and you die but AI machine will be so smart that it will find the ways to hide this FROM the people so you will see how creative your new AI ruled goverment will be by dealing with you.
It's same time funny and dangerous .... becouse AI will think the ways the human can not even imagine.

But let's get back to the near future in the 10-20 years our life Will be more easy and we will get more to do less.
Less work and more ways to become rich so i think it's good time to invest Luxury hotels brands cars like Lamborghini Ferrari stocks and clothing like cucci or another high brands because more people will become rich so they Will consume more Luxury products.

It all depends how it all goes techolodgy can create hell on earth or better life it depends how we choose to use it.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 12:58:38 PM

Well not everything. A lot of things went into trial and error methods. Some never became perfect while some still exist until now. We are flawed and even if we create something so impressive, it would be a while before it actually becomes perfect.
Crypto and blockchain is good example how using money will be easy and it will deleope over the years even more cars become self driving for sure people will become physically weaker and mentally weaker also so life will be easier they must do physical activities more to stay healthy our communication will be like 3d holographic video we can connect our Brain with our smartphone phone book Facebook and wjatsap friendslist so we can choose the contact with our mind who we will choose to call
Everything you said is very far away. I mean back then they thought we’d be having flying cars by now but we don’t. We are doing the same exact thing. Yes, technology has progressed but there are still more work to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Fiatless

Activity: 588
Merit: 558

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 01:36:40 PM
Merited by Zoomic (4)

It is fascinating but also fearful of how the world is moving. Technology is gradually changing the natural features of the universe. I can't see myself accepting that a chip should be planted in my brain or any part of my body because I want to operate technically tools with my mind, never. I will always want to remain natural and not controlled by any artificial intelligence gadget. This is turning man into a robot which is not the intention of the creator.

We can have different roles In life experinced as real life experinces and feel it like real situation so you can choose to be like whoever you want to be and you feel it like it's real life experince you feel it touch it and smell it like it's real so in order to Understood world the rich can into poor life virtually and poor can live in the bankers life virtually
I doubt how possible the issue of a poor man having a real life experience of the rich. With the aid of advanced technology the poor can have a short feeling of riches but it will not dispute the fact that he is still poor. Poverty brings hunger, homelessness, sickness, and death and the poor will not escape from these problems unless they can work hard to afford it. Technology can never make a poor person smell, feel or experience real life prosperity.

You look 10-20 years from here you know for sure we work less we use less fuel to drive cars.
The new powers of world will be those who get more things done with economy resources.
So money will move faster people will make more with less it will be easier to make money and people will work less and earn more so long time Ago slaves use to work monday to sunday it was not very smart way and effient.
So they got sunday off ....now we moving towards 4 days a Week work days and after 40-50 years don't be surprised when you only work 2 days a Week.
The bots and robots chat gpt AI will be capable to run more things and until we get to point when AI can run all goverment itself.
The advancement of technology have created may millionaires and billionaires. Just developing a software can make someone instantly rich. Those who believed Bitcoin and held it from the early days are now very rich. So like you said it is more easier to make money now compared to the past.
Robots are gradually taking over the jobs of humans and which has reduced working hours. I think COVID-19 also contributed to the increase in the development of these AI tools. Some tech analyst believe that AI will also produce more jobs but I am concerned that they will produce lesser jobs than what they have made obsolete.

But when AI get power the bots and machines don't have souls and human feelings they will create world the way that in their decisions no human emotions or souls involved so to save envoirement...as AI don't have feelings just cold calculations can make decision the one country should be destroyed and instantly they just blow up the country.
AI will be more powerful then humans Beeing lazy more lazy and will give more power to AI and robots so humans really don't control anymore the world and to fight against machines it's like fight against computer in the chess game.
So in the 100 years countries have no leaders no goverments everything will be just AI run by laws will be calculated by AI MACHINES and you never know If you like to AI machines or not If you they don't like you then you are in trouble....lol
AI Machines are bots the computer so the computer think only the way how its programed and coded...so If computer will follow population reducing plan then virus will be created and you die but AI machine will be so smart that it will find the ways to hide this FROM the people so you will see how creative your new AI ruled goverment will be by dealing with you.
It's same time funny and dangerous .... becouse AI will think the ways the humans can not even imagine.
I hope that a time will never come when these bots will become more powerful than man. I have only watched such conditions in movies and I hope it will never happen because an emotionless creature can destroy anything. My major concern is that these advanced tools can enter into the hands of bad actors which will be a risk to humanity.
Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 01:53:17 PM

I can agree with you that modern technology is making us humans to be lazy and totally reliant on machines to get things done, as much as they make life easier and work faster, I think that we should also try to get somethings done by ourselves from time to time. Kids this days will want to do little calculations, next thing they're using calculators, if there's no calculator around, they'll begin to fumble, also you'll see overweight adults taking slim pills instead of doing exercises to burn those calories, next thing self driving cars will take over our roads and people will sit like gadgets in a car and let robots decide their fates on the road.

What the OP said might sound like a joke but one day people might stop using their God given brains to think and reason, they'll be so lazy and delegate AI to do their thinking for them. And some developers can manipulate this machines to give the results that they want, then every other persons will become their puppets. Ofcourse this is just a theory, and I know that we humans are smarter than machines,, because we have natural senses, but we need to understand the dangers of totally relying on machines to make all our important decisions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 02:25:28 PM

(...)It all depends how it all goes techolodgy can create hell on earth or better life it depends how we choose to use it.

IMO, it's not about how things turn out because things are inherently perfect, it's just about how people treat life, I don't like blaming the means in life like that.

Like talking about technology, but also like you mentioned, the choice belongs to us.

Anyway, let it be a matter of speculation about the future, but for now let's make the best of everything, every moment of life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:55:01 PM

I can agree with you that modern technology is making us humans to be lazy and totally reliant on machines to get things done, as much as they make life easier and work faster, I think that we should also try to get somethings done by ourselves from time to time. Kids this days will want to do little calculations, next thing they're using calculators, if there's no calculator around, they'll begin to fumble, also you'll see overweight adults taking slim pills instead of doing exercises to burn those calories, next thing self driving cars will take over our roads and people will sit like gadgets in a car and let robots decide their fates on the road.

What the OP said might sound like a joke but one day people might stop using their God given brains to think and reason, they'll be so lazy and delegate AI to do their thinking for them. And some developers can manipulate this machines to give the results that they want, then every other persons will become their puppets. Ofcourse this is just a theory, and I know that we humans are smarter than machines,, because we have natural senses, but we need to understand the dangers of totally relying on machines to make all our important decisions.

Yes I so much agree with you only those that have not understand currently the way things is going in our society with the little technology we have will doubt this saying about human assigning their duty or reasoning for AI to give them result, human being of this generation has been made so lazy compared to the time past where most technology was not in placed as at today many activities is based of technology determinant , which will be applicable when AI will be fully adopted in all sphere many will depend on AI to do reasoning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 10:14:12 AM

(...)It all depends how it all goes techolodgy can create hell on earth or better life it depends how we choose to use it.

IMO, it's not about how things turn out because things are inherently perfect, it's just about how people treat life, I don't like blaming the means in life like that.

Like talking about technology, but also like you mentioned, the choice belongs to us.

Anyway, let it be a matter of speculation about the future, but for now let's make the best of everything, every moment of life.

Yeah right, we cannot totally predict what will gonna happen in the future so I suggest to take things slowly but surely now and make the most out of it, If we want to become rich or retire early then we should work hard so we can achieve those things at very early time. If we always think about what will happen in the future and we don't take action especially for our own development, it seems like we are just wasting time, right? maybe it's better to spend our time improving our lives because there's nothing we can do if we keep blaming the things we didn't want to happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 11:16:42 AM

Yes I so much agree with you only those that have not understand currently the way things is going in our society with the little technology we have will doubt this saying about human assigning their duty or reasoning for AI to give them result, human being of this generation has been made so lazy compared to the time past where most technology was not in placed as at today many activities is based of technology determinant , which will be applicable when AI will be fully adopted in all sphere many will depend on AI to do reasoning.
I don’t want to offend anyone but it seems like our brains has developed backwards. Our reading comprehension seems to be non-existent. People’s attention spans are shortened. And many more effects are observed by the reliance on internet and technology in general.

Will there ever be a time where we can get back to our old ways? Probably not but worrying about a future that has not yet happened will not help anyone.

iBaba

Activity: 434
Merit: 267

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 11:59:18 AM

I always admire the advent of the Artificial Intelligence into the world and the future because it is a technology landmark that have come to take human endeavors into a different level. In the world of rapid and persistent development and advancement, the introduction of AI will only make it a lot more easier to get out tasks complete, faster and more accurately. We also need to advocate for effective and SMART working environment and that is one thing AI has come to encourage.

The aspect I will always be curious and would like to explore more is the application. And my advocacy will always be that we make good use of the technology also for the right purposes that will bring about positive development and advancement to the world and not otherwise. For every technology that comes with advantages, it also brings with it, disadvantages which we should not use against the humanity.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
GbitG

Activity: 798
Merit: 351

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 08:48:03 PM

Less work and more ways to become rich so i think it's good time to invest Luxury hotels brands cars like Lamborghini Ferrari stocks and clothing like cucci or another high brands because more people will become rich so they Will consume more Luxury products.

It all depends how it all goes techolodgy can create hell on earth or better life it depends how we choose to use it.
Buying branded and luxury stuff for high value in the present to sell them in the future so that they get old and outdated by that time and have much less resale value, is a great idea.  Roll Eyes

Do you not know that the rich don't buy outdated and old things? They are rich, and have a lot of money, so why would they buy something a little bit cheaper when it isn't brand new and it is also an outdated version of the product when the latest one is available in the market?

So, sorry to tell you this, but your perspective on the economy and its future is a flawed one, my friend.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
sekalitas

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:02:52 AM

But let's get back to the near future in the 10-20 years our life Will be more easy and we will get more to do less.

I don't think it will be easier, though. The human population is constantly increasing, while resources remain limited.  Not everyone has access to new technology, either. For example, in my country, some areas still live like they did 10 years ago, with limited or no internet access. In those conditions, how can people leverage AI technology to improve their economic situation?  I believe the supply of manual labor will exceed the demand, especially as AI takes over certain tasks.

Therefore, I don't think more people will become wealthy and consume more luxury goods. The percentage of rich people won't change significantly, especially in underdeveloped countries.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 05:12:46 AM

I don't think it will be easier, though. The human population is constantly increasing, while resources remain limited.  Not everyone has access to new technology, either. For example, in my country, some areas still live like they did 10 years ago, with limited or no internet access. In those conditions, how can people leverage AI technology to improve their economic situation?  I believe the supply of manual labor will exceed the demand, especially as AI takes over certain tasks.

Therefore, I don't think more people will become wealthy and consume more luxury goods. The percentage of rich people won't change significantly, especially in underdeveloped countries.

Insignificantly,the so called technology is supposed to ease and enhance our lives but not to the detriment of yourself.The economical situation doesn't seem to be improving and its only the ones that are able to make plans,make decisions and execute their intended plans for a better life.
Your expectations and visions for the economy in the next three years could just be out of plans and impossible to ascertain Progress's.
Even if the economy gets to a certain stage,itll be difficult to for underdeveloped countries and individuals to improve their situation and that's vice versa.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 05:53:32 AM

It's actually really difficult to predict how the world economy is heading towards as we are going to see some drastic demographic changes never seen on modern times. The population of developed countries are already into a fall. There are still growth in poor and undeveloped countries but they are also under control as they exports immigrants. Even if the overall population stays on small growth, the world economy would suffer.
The current economic model is designed for ever growing demand whether it be on cars, phones, food or other goods. When the demand are slow, our economy won't work as intends to. Creating a never ending recession or something we haven't seen yet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███