Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shops now accept BTC  (Read 660 times)
FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 10:19:08 AM

It just get to know that some shops now accept BTC as exchange, that is very good Bitcoin is making progress, after some years now Bitcoin will shock the world, with the way things are going now.

Bitcoin has been used to buy and sell goods since the past, look at the country of El Salvador. The country of El Salvador is using Bitcoin as its currency, and all buying and selling transactions are done through Bitcoin. You can never imagine the rate at which Bitcoin is spreading all over the world these days. Because in countries where Bitcoin is illegal they use it secretly, but I think Bitcoin is used all over the world either openly or secretly.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 12:09:52 PM

It just get to know that some shops now accept BTC as exchange, that is very good Bitcoin is making progress, after some years now Bitcoin will shock the world, with the way things are going now.

Those who have shops accepting bitcoin as payment will not know what advantage they have over others where their governments are busy chasing them and banning open bitcoin transactions like in my country Nigeria. OP you did not state the country you are from here. I feel bad when I see other people being allowed to use bitcoin freely without hiding to spend what they earned legitimately.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 12:47:48 PM

Many shops have opened their door to accepting Bitcoin as an alternative way of paying because they noticed that many people are already buying this. The growing number of Bitcoin investors/users is a ground that establishments will also need to adapt and widen their acceptance. Perhaps, it is already more than a decade that Bitcoin has existed, and it was enough to think that this is legit and are able to understand what is this all about.

Adoption will never grow fast if only the number of investors is increasing but also, it is need for these business groups to cooperate as well.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 12:48:41 PM

Because in countries where Bitcoin is illegal they use it secretly, but I think Bitcoin is used all over the world either openly or secretly.

You are right and that is why we can never get an accurate representation of how many people are actually using or owning bitcoin. Due to its decentralized nature, it’s difficult to determine where and who from each transaction is taking place. The only data we have is from those centralized exchanges.

Every time a country bans something, they are actually not getting rid of it. They are just illegalizing it. Some people are brave and still risk being penalized by the government just to use bitcoin

Solokan

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

Rollbit.com

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 01:23:53 PM

Yes, of course BTC is currently increasingly popular and it is certainly not surprising that Bitcoin is widely used in several countries to accept payments, such as in shops or bars. yes bitcoin will certainly have the potential to shake up the world in the future and even now many people are starting to like bitcoin because bitcoin can of course be used as an asset for the future or some can also be used as a means of payment but of course not all countries can use btc as a means payment but of course there is a lot of support that can make the number of BTC enthusiasts continue to increase, in essence BTC has very good potential for the future.

The country of El Salvador is an example of a country that has made BTC a legal means of payment and of course El Salvador is now getting positive results because the price of BTC is now skyrocketing, and the El Salvador government since November 16 In 2022 buy BTC every day and of course if you sell BTC now it will definitely make a very big profit, even according to the news I read, if BTC can rise to $100k then the country of El Salvador can pay off its debt to the fund monetary International.
this is the link I read.
Source: https://www.cnbcindonesia.com/market/20240316000444-17-522442/el-salvador-jadi-negara-terkaya-gara-gara-bitcoin-ini-penjelasannya/amp

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 01:31:48 PM

Can you specify what country are you looking for? Here in our country, there's a very limited shops that accepted bitcoin as mode of payment and it is located in an Island or some provinces wherein there's a lot of foreigners having a vacation out there. Some shops are reestaurants, spa and salon but it is not really that famous and bitcoin rarely use as a payment due to high transaction fee, that's why they endes up using cash or credi cards.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 417
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 01:43:04 PM

The country of El Salvador is an example of a country that has made BTC a legal means of payment and of course El Salvador is now getting positive results because the price of BTC is now skyrocketing, and the El Salvador government since November 16 In 2022 buy BTC every day and of course if you sell BTC now it will definitely make a very big profit, even according to the news I read, if BTC can rise to $100k then the country of El Salvador can pay off its debt to the fund monetary International.
this is the link I read.
Source: https://www.cnbcindonesia.com/market/20240316000444-17-522442/el-salvador-jadi-negara-terkaya-gara-gara-bitcoin-ini-penjelasannya/amp

I think the country in the news you quoted has the largest market share in Southeast Asia and this can be seen from the size of its population and if I am not mistaken, the country has also adopted BTC the most and this is evidenced by the number of exchanges that have received permission from the local government.

I don't know yet if the country will follow in El Salvador's footsteps and if so. this will be a historical record for the development of BTC adoption, especially Southeast Asia.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 02:03:29 PM

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that some businesses are accepting Bitcoin as payment, afterall it's a digital cash, and one of the factors that makes the adoption of Bitcoin to be accepted in transactions is because it's common to make fiat digital transfers. People are now used to online transfers which makes it easier for them to diversify to using Bitcoin digital cash. Although many businesses are yet to adopt Bitcoin as a means of accepting payments, they still prefer fiat which has been there for centuries, but I'm positive that in the nearest future that Bitcoin will become a dominant force as a transaction option.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DiMarxist

Activity: 322
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 05:56:51 PM

This is not a new news. This year I have seen two Shops in city that is accepting bitcoin as their payment option but when the government started to fight against the centralized exchanges, then I discovered that they have removed the advertisement tag at the Doo post. The government is one of the problem that Shops and businesses are not accepting bitcoin public because they are afraid that the government will go after them.

Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 700
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 06:42:40 PM

Bitcoin has been used to buy and sell goods since the past, look at the country of El Salvador. The country of El Salvador is using Bitcoin as its currency, and all buying and selling transactions are done through Bitcoin. You can never imagine the rate at which Bitcoin is spreading all over the world these days. Because in countries where Bitcoin is illegal they use it secretly, but I think Bitcoin is used all over the world either openly or secretly.

Well, you are right about people using Bitcoin secretly or not very openly in countries where Bitcoin is either illegal or has no law at all. In my country, we don't have any law regarding cryptocurrencies in general, but the banking sector doesn't allow transactions related to cryptocurrencies, and the government has given signals a couple of times about cryptocurrencies being bad or related to criminal activities, etc.

We do use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but since financial institutions are against them and can block our accounts or confiscate our funds, we try our best to not let them know that any of our transactions are related to cryptocurrencies or we can get in trouble for it. Hopefully, we will see this getting better over time.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 06:51:10 PM

What country?
You can find one in the Philippines though not sure if they maintain the numbers of merchants and local services that supports Bitcoin payment but yeah they are more than convenient this time as fees goes back down and most of them actually uses Lightning Network supported wallets so it's fast and cheap compared to normal transactions. Though I never had tried it but I saw it on YouTube where people especially foreign tourists paying Bitcoins on shops. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 07:07:59 PM

Unfortunately not every country is taking advantage of this technology in this manner, which is a slight setback...but I believe with several crypto payment processors out there digital platforms can easily make accepting Bitcoin easy..

But something that I think can make Bitcoin invisible is crypto cards as they can be used where VISA and MasterCard &/American Express are accepted but why are these payment options not as popular as these would facilitate ease of use of our Bitcoins...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 07:30:45 PM

soon we will see more and more online shops accepting payments via bitcoin, not only that, we will also increasingly see the financial industry (especially savings and loans) will accept collateral with bitcoin, bitcoin is increasingly popular as a product and this is the magic of bitcoin , you are free to think of Bitcoin as anything (investment asset - money - collateral).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
synchronym

Activity: 406
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 08:06:20 PM

As the day goes by, the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing and people's interest in Bitcoin is increasing. Bitcoin is traded directly in all countries where Bitcoin is legal. Bitcoin market may go higher in the future so you can still invest in Bitcoin if you want to invest you must have a long term plan if you can invest with a long term plan you can definitely get proper success against Bitcoin. Many times it is seen that we are in a hurry to invest in Bitcoin. Many times we lose patience in Bitcoin investment. Many big investors lose patience so we should not lose patience. If we can invest patiently, we will definitely be one of the successful investors.

Z-tight

Activity: 896
Merit: 1054

Only BTC

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 08:12:31 PM

soon we will see more and more online shops accepting payments via bitcoin,
That is what every bitcoiner wants, but for this to happen, BTC tx fees will have to stay low, because if attacks like runes and ordinals continue in any other form, it would be hard for BTC to be adopted as a currency, and nobody would want to spend it due to the fees they have to pay.
we will also increasingly see the financial industry (especially savings and loans) will accept collateral with bitcoin,
Take note that BTC is volatile, and it is difficult for it to be used as a form of collateral. Maybe in the future when volatility has reduced, then it could be a good option for collateral and loans, without considering what will happen if the price in $ value rises or falls.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 09:33:54 PM

Many shops have opened their door to accepting Bitcoin as an alternative way of paying because they noticed that many people are already buying this. The growing number of Bitcoin investors/users is a ground that establishments will also need to adapt and widen their acceptance. Perhaps, it is already more than a decade that Bitcoin has existed, and it was enough to think that this is legit and are able to understand what is this all about.

Adoption will never grow fast if only the number of investors is increasing but also, it is need for these business groups to cooperate as well.
Yes, there are actually quite a lot of them. but the problem is whether they are actually legal or not? Because sometimes, there are countries that still have problems using crypto for payments and that is not allowed. If it was a global or international company, maybe it wouldn't be a problem. However, in certain countries, maybe that isn't easy to do. Because of several things:

- Regulations regarding crypto are prohibited from being used as a means of payment
This may happen in some countries, it could be because crypto is illegal or crypto is legal but illegal as a means of profiteering.

- The general public's ignorance about crypto specifically and their fear of using it because of FUD about scams and others

- Understanding of crypto as a distribution is still quite small.
I often think about it because the costs are actually increasing or the method is sometimes considered complicated. So this becomes difficult for shops around us to do directly.

Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 95

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 09:58:22 PM

We have experienced the awkward moment of the market and we should always take good advises from our colleagues and do the needful, stop investing in projects that will fail. Our world come with slashing events and we ought to be extremely careful because losses currently are easily made. The world comes with surprising information and we should follow good path to strive for enormous profits.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Zoomic

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 11:14:14 PM

I would have been surprised that OP is just getting to know that shops now accept bitcoin as a means of payment but no,I'm not. The fact that you and I already know a few things or alot rather about Bitcoin and it's currency does not mean every other persons know. Many are still very ignorant, way ignorant of the existence of bitcoin than we can ever imagine.  If OP is just getting to know,  then it's a plus to his knowledge base.

Shops accepting bitcoin as a means of payment is a good one. After all, this is one of the reasons the coin was introduced in the first place. For every other shop owner or business owner who is triggered by this development and wish to accept bitcoin too as a means of payment,  kindly consider the legality of bitcoin in the area where you operate.  Note also how well your customers and people in the area understand bitcoin and how it works. The knowledge of this will help you run a smooth business and stay out of trouble too.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
woez

Activity: 484
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 03:56:42 AM

Buying goods with Bitcoin is more common in El Salvador, where Nayeb Bukele fully accepts Bitcoin. Bitcoin has generally gained a lot of influence around the world within a short period of time, although in our country Bitcoin is illegal because it is not officially awarded but we use it secretly. So there are people all over the world who are secretly using Bitcoin, grocery stores, furniture, clothing and food stores also have Bitcoin style bill payment systems in El Salvador. But very soon such modern technology will spread all over the world.

Everything is hampered by regulations. If the government allows transactions with several options, it's very easy. The most we can do is make a wd and exchange it into fiat then buy and pay for the goods using the legal currency as a means of payment there. Except for fellow players, you can pay but use USDT via sending from fellow users.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 09:48:00 AM

I am not surprised by this fact, there are countries that are using Bitcoin as their main currency, almost all transactions are using Bitcoin currency. There is no doubt that Bitcoin is constantly improving. I don't think any country will be left out that is not using Bitcoin. People are secretly using Bitcoin in countries that have been declared illegal. I think all generations of Bitcoin are going to have a big impact very soon, when Bitcoin will be considered a legitimate currency for everyone in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: